Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Jul 2014, 07:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ask Hult International Business School

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Official Business School Representative
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 09 Aug 2012, 06:49

Welcome to the official Hult International Business School Ask Admissions Thread!

Hult is the world’s most international business school with campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai. The School offers a range of business-focused programs including MBA, Executive MBA, Master and Undergraduate degrees. Hult’s one-year MBA program is ranked in the top 30 in the world by The Economist and among the top 100 by the Financial Times. Hult International Business School Admissions Team would like to welcome everyone to this thread and offer an opportunity to ask questions about our leading MBA program. If there is anything we can help with, please let us know.

Fall 2012 Hult International Business School Application Discussion

Areas of Study

• Masters
    • MA of International Business
    • MA of Finance
    • MA of International Marketing
    • MA of Social Entrepreneurship
  • 1 Year MBA
  • EMBA

Rankings

• #1 for International Experience and #3 for International Business by the Financial Times
  • #17 best business school in the U.S. and #27 in the world by The Economist

School Links

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 8 [3] , given: 3

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 16 Aug 2012, 13:10
This post received
KUDOS
I never heard about this school.
can you please tell about career service ? Class profile?
which employers come on campus ? past recruiting history etc.

If it is tier2 school? then why one should choose this school instead of others like - ut austin etc.
Manager
Manager
GPA: 3.95
WE: Supply Chain Management (Other)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 8

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 23 Apr 2013, 01:58
Hello,

Can someone, pls elaborate more on this school?

Regards,
Sam

Cheers!

+1 Kudos if you like my post! :-D

Intern
Intern
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 13

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 01 May 2013, 08:34
how much hult MBA will cost...i saw the fee is equal to 40000 $ ...can we get an tuition fee waver ??
Do we need to show bank loan document to be eligible ??
what is the actual cost of MBA program ?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 9

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 24 May 2013, 20:19
rshinde2013 wrote:
akothari91 wrote:
how much hult MBA will cost...i saw the fee is equal to 40000 $ ...can we get an tuition fee waver ??
Do we need to show bank loan document to be eligible ??
what is the actual cost of MBA program ?

Please refer Hult.edu for fees details and also you can get in touch with admission recruiter. Many times you get scholarship if you have good experience and decent GMAT score

Can you please clarify if the rumors of people getting admitted with a GMAT score of below 550 are true?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 25 May 2013, 13:10
I am told some MBA programs have a curriculum where every module / course is taught separately rather than 3-4 courses being taught each term / quarter - i.e. a course / module would be taught over a period of 2-3 weeks followed by another course / module.

How do I find a list of such MBA programs. I think I learn better in such environment. I am going back to family business post MBA so really do not worry so much about placements post MBA.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 9

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 29 May 2013, 08:47
Interesting.. No response thus far.. So the rumors are true?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2013, 15:27
Val1986 wrote:
Interesting.. No response thus far.. So the rumors are true?

It may well be true. There have been people in Harvard accepted with a 490. Who cares.
Intern
Intern

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2013, 06:34
How well known is HULT in the US
Intern
Intern

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2013, 06:35
I mean if i do it in the US how easy will be to get job
Intern
Intern

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2013, 06:35
anyone??
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Schools: Hult International Business School - Class of 2013

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 16 Aug 2013, 20:50
This post received
KUDOS
ps2012 wrote:
anyone??

Hi ps2012,

I just graduated from Hult's MBA program in Boston.

The answer to your question is that the US with its current immigration policies provides an environment where employment opportunities for foreigners are hard to get because of the company sponsorship requirements (costing them $$$). If a company gets to choose if whether they should hire a MBA with a citizenship/green card or one without, they will always go for the first one provided that the foreigner does not have any critical skills over the other option. In other words, in here you need to be "special" in order to be considered seriously.

After saying that, it is not impossible, but just tricky. If you put enough time and effort to overcome this challenge, then most likely you will be successful in your hunt.

Does this answer your question?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management
Schools: Schulich '16
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2014, 23:39
Hello HULT Team,

Please evaluate my profile and tell me can I get the scholarship. If yes, How much max?

Nationality: Indian
Educational Qualification: B.E.in Electronics & Telecommunications
B.tech Score : CGPA 8.43/10
GMAT Score: 690 (IR : 6, Quantitative: 49, Verbal : 34)
Work Experience: 5 years, 3 months with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), an Indian IT company
International experience : 15 months of onsite experience in Japan
Role: Module leader, where in I am leading a group of 5-6 persons
Domain : Engineering and Industrial services (EIS), where my client is a car one of the biggest car company.
Extra Curricular: Trekking. I have not involved in much of extra-curricular activities in the past, but plan on doing so in the immediate future
Social service : Taking part in blood donation drive, helping poor with collection of materials for them etc.

I know, there are other factors as well. But with this profile, what are my chances.
Skills such as softskills, leadrship are demonstrated in my 15 month stint in Japan, where was I handled the business.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Hult '16 (A)
GMAT 1: 560 Q45 V23
GPA: 1.5
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2014, 18:25
Hello Everyone,

I am looking forward to join an MBA coarse and Hult's Boston Campus is one of my options. The sales team of Hult is both cooperative and aggressive and I have heard that the faculty is very good there. However there are lots of grievances and negative feedback that has been posted in the internet which somehow makes me sceptical about joining the school. Therefore I am looking forward to some fair insights, regarding the school, to clear my doubts.
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sourav Adhikari
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask Hult International Business School [#permalink] New post 18 Jun 2014, 00:31
souravadhikari wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am looking forward to join an MBA coarse and Hult's Boston Campus is one of my options. The sales team of Hult is both cooperative and aggressive and I have heard that the faculty is very good there. However there are lots of grievances and negative feedback that has been posted in the internet which somehow makes me sceptical about joining the school. Therefore I am looking forward to some fair insights, regarding the school, to clear my doubts.
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sourav Adhikari

Hello Sourav,

HULT is one of the best b-school no doubt. Getting on internet, few has good experience with b-school and few bad. So why are you worried about it? try to explore more and more, and get in touch with their alumni to get more internal knowledge about HULT. This will definitely and clearly clear your doubt.

One more time, HULT boston is really good.

Hope, this will help you out.

Kind Regards.

Aman Shah
Educonsult Founder

Re: Ask Hult International Business School   [#permalink] 18 Jun 2014, 00:31