Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Jul 2014, 03:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ask Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Official Business School Representative
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 2 [1] , given: 0

Ask Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) [#permalink] New post 13 Jun 2013, 10:23
This post received
KUDOS

Welcome to the official Rotterdam School of Management Ask Admissions Thread!

Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) Admissions Team would like to welcome everyone to this thread and offer an opportunity to ask questions about our MBA programs. If there is anything we can help with, please let us know.

Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM)

Achieve your global career ambitions and explore new ways of thinking in RSM’s top-ranked MBA programmes. Our co-operative school environment and world-class education will transform your personal and professional life, enabling you to reach your full potential. RSM’s primary focus is to develop business leaders with international careers who actively carry innovative ideas into a sustainable future.

Located in the heart of Europe, RSM offers an exceptional combination of top-rated international faculty, leading research and a genuine connection with global business. You will upgrade your employability worldwide as you focus on diversity, critical thinking, innovation and sustainability.

Diversity is not only valued, it is encouraged at RSM. Engage with the world in our close-knit MBA classes, which represent more than 40 nationalities. RSM’s active global alumni network, which counts more than 28,000 members, fosters genuine connections and strong relationships with leaders in business, society, and academia.

Consistently ranked amongst Europe’s top business schools, RSM is amongst only one per cent of schools worldwide that hold Triple Accreditation, awarded by the world’s three largest and most influential business school accreditation bodies – EQUIS, AMBA and the AACSB.

At the core of all of RSM’s English-language MBA programmes is the revolutionary Personal Leadership Development programme (PLD), which is based on RSM’s cutting edge research. PLD deepens knowledge of the drivers of human behaviour and the thinking behind the action.

International Full-time MBA

Increase your career opportunities worldwide with RSM’s International Full-time MBA. The English-language programme delves deep into the most relevant environmental, societal and governance issues, based on ground-breaking management research. Starting each January, it provides you with functional strengths in international finance, consulting, strategy and marketing. You will emerge with the skills to think critically, creatively and analytically about the most defining issues in global business, while learning from world-class faculty and multinational corporate managers.

Dual Degree MBA & Master in Financial Management (MFM)

If you’re already on the career ladder and have some experience in financial management, the MBA/MFM Dual Degree programme equips you to excel in your finance career. You’ll take extra courses, while you’re enrolled in the same class as International Full-time MBA participants. In addition to 12 months of study, the Dual Degree programme includes a master thesis consisting of either a three-month optional internship or desk research.

Executive MBA (EMBA)

Boost your corporate value. Benefit from the academic rigour of a general management programme with an emphasis on examining the key drivers that transform our fast-moving business environment.

RSM’s part-time Executive MBA programme is designed for working professionals aiming to further develop their cross-functional capabilities and improve their business skills. You have the opportunity to explore topics such as strategy, marketing, finance and information technology. Classes are twice a month on Friday evenings and Saturdays, enabling you to put your newly acquired skills into practice immediately. The 22-month programme commences each February and includes study trips abroad to RSM’s leading partner business schools.

Global Executive OneMBA (modular)

The Global Executive OneMBA programme is a collaborative partnership of five top-ranked business schools, distinguished by its span of business cultures in Asia, Europe and the Americas. The programme offers you a unique combination of best practices and an international education through a globally relevant, yet locally sensitive curriculum. The 21 month modular executive MBA programme starts each September. It’s designed for executives with extensive managerial experience aiming to accelerate their careers in a global setting.

For more information on RSM’s MBA programmes, including the required steps and the application process, please visit http://www.rsm.nl/mba

RSM Important Links

Social Media Links

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2013, 03:14
Hi,

I am Prithwish.

My profile details:

Xth- 89.6%
XIIth- 80.5%
Graduation (B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering)- 81.0%

TOEFL: Scheduled on Nov 17, 2013
GMAT: Scheduled on Nov 30, 2013

Professional Experience: 19 months (at Tata Consultancy Services as of October 2013)

My primary concern is are colleges going to consider my application as I will have around 22 months of WE when I apply. By the time I join it will be over 2 years.

What sort of target score I should have for GMAT and TOEFL.

I need to know what are the sort of job opportunities on offer after completion of the course. Also what sort of GMAT score is required for obtaining a scholarship.

Final question of mine is regarding Visa issues. I have heard from various people that obtaining a work visa in Europe is tough. I intend to work in Europe for a few years before I come back to India. So I need to be sure that I can get a job as well as a visa to stay and work there.

Thanks in advance for any clarification regarding my queries.

Thanks,
Prithwish Sarkar
Calcutta, India
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 10

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Ask Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) [#permalink] New post 15 Feb 2014, 09:00
Hi,
How is the job opportunity for international students after MBA. Do the students have to search for jobs or the companies come to your school campus?
Re: Ask Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM)   [#permalink] 15 Feb 2014, 09:00