And by the way, if you read till this point, you are either admitted to a B-school and dont know what to do with your time till August, or you are unable to concentrate in your work while hitting the refresh button every 5 minutes.
hit the nail right on the head!!!!! I guess most of us r now in this phase of our B school journeys. I have to admit I have decided on the school m goin 2 this fall and like u say hv no idea wat 2 do with my time till August. Can't wait 2 start school this Fall. M trying 2 make a list of things 2 do to prepare well for B school. Lemme publish the list here:::
1. Learn Chinese for these 6 months
2. Subscribe to WSJ, Economist
, Forbes n every site that pretends to sell business knowledge
3. M an international student so thinkin bout learning tennis as well
4. Hell, m even thinkin of learning golf!!!!!
5. Donno how 2 swim so m thinkin of learnin that too
6. Wanna travel my country expensively before leaving it
7. Wanna brush up on American history, geography, culture, etc etc etc n blah blah
8. Wanna brush up on some accounting, statistics etc etc etc etc
list goes on and on and on and on and on..........................
I invite neone like me thinkin of doin many things before joining school to add to these items!!!!!!!
Here's hopin that I can manage to do atleast a couple of these coz all these sound like those New year resolutions!!!!