Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:40 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 208 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 291 [0]
Concentration: Strategy
Schools:Ross Class of 2011
 Q49  V40
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 699 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship, Digital Media & Entertainment
Schools:UC Berkeley Haas School of Business MBA 2010
 Q51  V41
GPA: 3.9 - undergrad 3.6 - grad-EE
WE 1: Social Gaming
Send PM
Re: B-school application will be 2 yrs old on June 19th! [#permalink]
wow, time does fly! I joined about the time when all the first "class" finished the process (1 year ago). I remember reading some of the old posts and going, "How the heck am I going to survive this application season?" and "How the heck do these people know so much about the process?" A year later, I can't believe the application process is all over, and the entire b-school experience stands right before me.

Cheers to this great subforum for helping me and all of my "class of 2010" buddies get into the school of our dreams. This year, we've broken the Stanford curse (yay to terry12) and got someone into EVERY UE and E school in the nation. Hopefully we can have a few active ambassadors from each school to help everyone out in this forum and the "Ask a B-school Ambassador" subforum in the coming year.

Hip hip Hooray! :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 308 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Health Care Marketing
Schools:Ross '10
Send PM
I am so glad the founding fathers of this sub-forum decided to start this. I would have had NO chance of getting into a top B-school without the collective wisdom of my fellow clubbers. Thanks everyone!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Schools:F2010 - HBS (R1 - denied w/o interview ), INSEAD (R1 - admitted), Wharton (R1 - waitlisted & ding), Ivey (R2 - admitted w/ 60% tuition)
 Q47  V40 GMAT 2: 710  Q45  V42
GPA: 3.8
WE 1: 3.5yrs as a Strategy Consultant - Big 4
Send PM
Thanks to all the founding fathers and mothers for creating this excellent resource. I swear by the GMATClub and recommend it to all others pursuing the MBA track
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1649 [0]
Given Kudos: 781
Send PM
rhyme and lhse... i forget the username .. are the founding fathers. The key to a forum's success is a group of enthusiastic leaders. If any of you have any ideas, don't hesitate to share. The results are there for everyone to see.

My ambitious goal is that all of you complete your MBA, start your shiny new six figure job and come back. Wouldn't it be aweseome- someone starting out would love to talk to 10 different people from 10 different business schools who have the complete perspective .
We will be a very personalized version of linkedin - the first generation could set up interviews for internships for the next and the chain will begin. Yes, its always difficult for the first gen, but count your blessings.

I love you all.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72887 [0]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Stumbled upon this thread. It is hard to believe this was not always a part of the GMAT club and started out just a little while ago. Bravo and kudos for the initiative!!! The new members will probably appreciate this as well. Just imagine - we used to only have the GMAT section :shock:

Praet was the driving force. Huge Kudos. At that time I was working hard trying to make a living and nowhere to be found :oops:. Well, still working hard and still in the same company, but definitely spending more time around here :-D .

And of course the first post of this forum referenced could not have been more perfect for a first post. He-he. 103-t30822
GMAT Club Bot