Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Sep 2014, 04:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

B-School (S P Jain) admission query

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

B-School (S P Jain) admission query [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2014, 22:18
Hello Folks,

Is anyone applying for SP Jain - 2014 ??
Please let me know as i have kept this college as a back up college .
They have the tri-city MBA program , so m really confused how worth it would be to study at three places .
Moreover how much would be the total expenses , as the tuition fee structure is not completely informative .

Most important question is after I apply , within how many days I will be told if m selected ( including interview )

1. When is the deadline for applying ? How many intakes per year ? What are their deadlines for applying and when does the respective course starts .
2. When will be applicant be notified if he is selected ?
3. How much is the amount that needs to be paid once an application notified that he is selected .
4. How much would be the living cost [ Sydney/Singapore/Dubai ]
5. Do the applicant needs to pay all the three airfares ?
6. How much is the fees ? [ Sydney/Dubai/Singapore ][Can you send a brochure with detailed expenses throughout the program ]
7. How much is the expected cost for getting a Australian visa ?
8. What is the expected package [ IT consultant - 5 yrs exp . ]
9. How much month will the student visa be extended at Singapore , after a student gets his degree from the college .
10. What are the various scholarship offered ?

Thanks a lot!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Marketing

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: B-School (S P Jain) admission query [#permalink] New post 22 Jan 2014, 01:15
adesai wrote:
Hello Folks,

Is anyone applying for SP Jain - 2014 ??
Please let me know as i have kept this college as a back up college .
They have the tri-city MBA program , so m really confused how worth it would be to study at three places .
Moreover how much would be the total expenses , as the tuition fee structure is not completely informative .

Most important question is after I apply , within how many days I will be told if m selected ( including interview )

1. When is the deadline for applying ? How many intakes per year ? What are their deadlines for applying and when does the respective course starts .

=> There are 3 intakes per year. May/Sept/Nov. Which one are you looking for?

2. When will be applicant be notified if he is selected ?

=> I think, within a week of SPJAT. SPJAT - An Aptitude test for taking admissions in S P Jain School of Global Management.

3. How much is the amount that needs to be paid once an application notified that he is selected .

=> You need to talk to management for this.

4. How much would be the living cost [ Sydney/Singapore/Dubai ]

=> I think this would be included in the fees itself.

5. Do the applicant needs to pay all the three airfares ?

=> Not sure of this.

6. How much is the fees ? [ Sydney/Dubai/Singapore ][Can you send a brochure with detailed expenses throughout the program ]
7. How much is the expected cost for getting a Australian visa ?
8. What is the expected package [ IT consultant - 5 yrs exp . ]

=> This year, it was best. I found on their website, it was 51 lacs in the middle east.

9. How much month will the student visa be extended at Singapore , after a student gets his degree from the college .
10. What are the various scholarship offered ?

Thanks a lot!

Answered for few known things. For the rest, I think you will have to contact to their management.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: B-School (S P Jain) admission query [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 01:13
It is worth studying at all 3 locations. It almost seems like hopping through too many cities in one small year. But here are a few guidelines -

1. Try and live life like a local in every new city. ( Make new connections , talk to natives , Understand business practices and so on.)

2. Do the project in an area of your own choice. ( It helps if you have a particular idea you have always been passionate about )

3. Try to look at your life beyond the MBA in every location you study.

KairosEducates
+91 88888 21820

Re: B-School (S P Jain) admission query   [#permalink] 24 Feb 2014, 01:13