Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Jul 2014, 02:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Back from the test its 670

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Back from the test its 670 [#permalink] New post 03 Aug 2007, 12:35
Guys just back from the test .Its 670 (Q 44,V 38) 87 Percentile .The highest i had got in my practice test was 680 ,so I am not disappointed .
I was secretly hoping for a 700 ,but i guess miracles dont happen on GMAT :).I havent decided for the schools yet ..i know my score is no where near the good schools.Please advise about the programs where i have a chance?? I will write a detailed debrief later .Thanks everyone here for your help!!!!!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 03 Aug 2007, 12:52
Don't give up on the great schools. You are in the 80% range. Keep your head held high. 86% of the test would love to have that score. Find schools that fit your needs, write great essays and show them why you deserve to get in. Good luck.
VP
VP
Followers: 17

Kudos [?]: 103 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
 [#permalink] New post 03 Aug 2007, 18:23
670 is a great score! Congratulations!
I'll be very proud of myself if I get anywhere between 650 and 720.

Awaiting your detailed debrief. Can you please tell more about your experience in the quant section? What were your quant practice scores and how actual GMAT quant compared to the practice tests such as GMATPrep. I see that you got 44 in quant, so I can relate to your experience much better than to that of quant gurus getting 50-51 in quant.

My quant scores have never been higher than 44-47, so I think your debrief will be very beneficial for quant-challenged people like me :)
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Schools: UC Berkeley Haas School of Business MBA 2010
WE 1: Social Gaming
Followers: 63

Kudos [?]: 327 [0], given: 14

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 04 Aug 2007, 01:23
congrats man! 670 is nothing to sneeze at! Especially since it's on par with your practice tests! That means you were able to stay relaxed and do your best!

You can definitely apply to Elites and even UEs if you work on your essays hard. I'm sure you'll get into a school of your dreams! Just be glad that the GMAT is over now!! =)
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2007, 00:41
Congratulations man! 670 is not a low score at all.........

Work on your essays, and a top college might just open its doors for you!

Good Luck!
  [#permalink] 05 Aug 2007, 00:41