While we are happy to answer questions in addition to evaluate profiles, profile evaluations seem to be pretty popular. Here is the information we need in order to evaluable your profile:
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
2) Your GMAT.
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
6) Your target programs. Please note that my experience is with the top
MBA programs (FT, PT, EMBA, Sloan Fellows) around the world. If the programs you are targeting are not listed here
, I may not respond due to lack of time.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) Your post-MBA goal.
Your high school grades are irrelevant at this point.
Brevity is appreciated. Posts of over 500 words risk being skipped.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog