Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Aug 2014, 04:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2010, 09:23
Hi All,

I wanted to know of a good admission consultant in Bangalore. Please suggest!
Intern
Intern

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2010, 05:16
Hi Srindar,

How's it going? Our consulting firm is headquartered in Paris with satellite offices across Europe - we don't have an office in Bagalore, but we do work with many clients based in India and we would be happy to meet you on Skype to discuss your questions and review your profile.

You can contact us through our website.

I look forward to speaking with you and Best Regards,

Paul Rosenbaum
Director & co-Founder
My Best Application

Visit our website for a free Profile Evaluation by one of our experts
just use google to seach "my best application"

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 12

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2011, 11:33
What do they charge in India for consultants ?
Manager
Manager
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2011, 08:31
You can get in touch with us. We are a team of B school alumni and have been helping aspirants for 4 years now.

Our contact details are present in signature.

Apphelp Team

Apphelp : India's # 1 MBA admissions consultancy

Preparing for GMAT? Need help with Essay Review? Need mock interviews?
All these questions have a single answer : APPHELP (apphelp.co.in)
Phone: +91 9871354580
Blog: http://www.blog.apphelp.co.in
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/apphelpconsulting

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE: Business Development (Internet and New Media)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 11 Dec 2012, 01:17
After applying and getting dinged at various schools last year I decided to go for a admission consultant and after a lot of reserach decided to go for MBADream.in and I couldn't have done any better. One of the reason I choose them was because they are experts with indian applicants. Add to it a solid track record of getting more than 99% of the applicants admitted into their preffered MBA program you have a winner in my eyes.

Getting 7 interview invites from TOP 20 schools already combined with ISB speaks volume about the quality of work done by MBADream. I also got admitted into Vanderbilt Owen with more than 75% scholarship. I am thoroughly convinced that MBADream increased my chances many times over than if I had done it on my own considering I would fall under the most competitive applicant pools ever. My consultant’s guidance and ability to see the best in me helped me realize my life long dreams. I would highly recommend MBAdream, especially to anyone that wants to differentiate themselves and compete for the most coveted business school acceptance letters
Director
Director
Status: Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Schools: HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Followers: 28

Kudos [?]: 78 [0], given: 6

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 11 Dec 2012, 07:02
Hi,

I represent General Education, Bangalore. We are India’s leading application assistance consultancy founded in the year 2007. We do application assistance for top global B-schools, we have a team of consultants graduated from top B Schools like Harvard, Duke, Cornell, ISB, LBS, INSEAD among a few. we are based in Bangalore and our consultants are spread across major cities in India, US, UK and Europe.

Over the past five years our consultants have made it possible for numerous MBA aspirants who took General Education services, ranging from online GMAT preparation, essay evaluations, general counseling, interview preparation to brainstorming sessions, and made it to b-schools like – Harvard Business School, Wharton Business School, Kellogg Business School ,ISB, Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth, INSEAD France, Cornell to name a few. Please visit http://www.general-ed.com/general-education-service to know more about our services.

For free profile evaluation with top b-school graduate, kindly share your contact details or e mail your profile to enquiry@general-ed.com

Regards,
Neha singh
+91-9035050056
http://usbschoolapplication.in/

Best Wishes,
Neha Singh
GMAT Instructor & MBA Application Consultant
General Education- Empowering Intellect

Try GMAT Mini Diagnostic tool

Expert Post
Admissionado
Schools: Brown University, Harvard Business School
Followers: 43

Kudos [?]: 516 [0], given: 29

GMAT Tests User
Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 12 Dec 2012, 04:46
Expert's post
Oh dude... we're pretty good. in bangalore and worldwide wherever you want :)

why not drop us a line?

Jon Frank
Founder, Admissionado

Admissionado.com

If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 26 May 2013, 23:34
Hi All,

On this forum I want to share my story - My sprint to a Top US bschool.

March 6th, I talked to Rahul for the first time. April 23rd I got an admit from a US top-30 B-school with 100% tuition scholarship.

I contacted Rahul (MBAdream.in) in March when the international deadlines for all US schools were over. The first thing he told me was “Don’t apply this year, you have a better chance next year”. But I convinced him that I want to give it a try this year only. He agreed and gave me a very good deal. He didn't make any big promises but just said that "We'll try our best and we'll both have to work for it".

My profile was very simpleton. What can an IT guy achieve in 3 years after all. But Rahul projected my strengths very well, wrote some really focused essays for me. He also helped me in preparing my Resume, and scholarship essays. He kept everything simple. Also he was very responsive over emails, Skype and phone which made me feel connected. He also shared an interview questionnaire and helped me with my (interview) weaknesses. All in all he gave me hope and gave me the confidence that I’m good.

Initially our plan was to apply to around 9 to 10 Bschools. He didn’t want me to spend much, so I applied only to the colleges which granted me application fee waivers. By the time I had applied to 7 colleges, I had 5 interview calls lined up (US and Germany). Even before I could complete all my interviews, I got an admit from a US top-30 Bschool with a scholarship of $95000 which amounts to full tuition fee waiver. And all this we did in less than a month.

Feel free to PM me about my application experience and I will be happy to share the tale of my journey.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 03 Jun 2013, 01:23
Sridhar123 wrote:
Hi All,

I wanted to know of a good admission consultant in Bangalore. Please suggest!

Indian Institute For International Education is the best admission consultant for International Education
(IIE-India)
Contact person
Ms.Shilpi.R
Land line: 022-41241149
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
Followers: 1

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 27 Mar 2014, 07:39
Hi

We are a Chennai based company founded by a Stanford alum. - we would be happy to help you out. Please visit our website at http://augustacademy.in for more information.

We offer extremely personalised service - we don't impose any limits on the number of hours of contact - we take as much time as is required to perfect your essays. Please call us for a consultation: +91 94455 89969.

Regards,
August Academy
Chennai.

http://www.augustacademy.in

Karthik
Founder and CEO,
August Academy,
Chennai.

http://www.augustacademy.in

Expert Post
MBA Admissions Consulting
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 107 [0], given: 0

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 27 Mar 2014, 16:37
Expert's post
Hey there,

We're a global firm and, while we're not based in India, we do help a lot of applicants from there! If you want to chat, sign up for a free consultation [here]!

Bhavik

Bhavik
Managing Partner

Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Blog | Free Resources | Facebook | Twitter

Was this post helpful to you? Give a Kudos and let me know!

Manager
Manager
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
Followers: 17

Kudos [?]: 77 [0], given: 2

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2014, 00:06
Hi,

When you decide on a consultant, make sure you work with someone whom you can trust.
Look for someone who can evaluate your profile, suggest how best you can pitch your profile to different B-schools and help you with your overall application strategy, and not just essay editing.

CrackVerbal has helped Indian applicants get into some of the best B-schools in the world, including Harvard, Wharton, Kellogg, LBS, INSEAD, ISB and more. We understand the profiles and requirements of Indian applicants very well, and offer sound, honest advice and support.

Check out our services here:
http://applications.crackverbal.com

Do send me a PM if you have any queries. Would be happy to help!

Regards
Gowri

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Coach

If you find our response valuable, please encourage us with Kudos!

Live online classes by 99th percentile instructors!
http://gmat.crackverbal.com/gmat-courses/online/gmat-live-course/

Get a FREE profile evaluation from CrackVerbal experts!
http://applications.crackverbal.com/free-resources/profile-evaluation/

Re: Best Admission Consultant in Bangalore   [#permalink] 02 Jun 2014, 00:06