Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 11:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best Admission consultants based in India

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Best Admission consultants based in India [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2013, 00:11
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the best admission consultants present in India or Kolkata preferably. I have looked at US admin consultants and they are quite costly. Any suggestion would be of great help.

Thanks
Arpita
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V49
GPA: 3.8
WE: Corporate Finance (Consulting)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: Best Admission consultants based in India [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2013, 02:47
Hi Arpita,

You may reach out to us for assistance in MBA application like: shortlisting of b-school(s), essay editing/reviewing, resume writing & interview preparations. All the services are delivered by top b-school grads. Please take a minute to review success stories on our website. The link is http://www.apphelp.co.in/success.htm. Also, test the b-school tool and gauge your chances in b-school(s) by clicking http://www.apphelp.co.in/b-school-selector.php

Let me know in case of further queries. You may PM your details for school selection and discussion in length.

Regards
Erina

ArpitaGanguly100 wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the best admission consultants present in India or Kolkata preferably. I have looked at US admin consultants and they are quite costly. Any suggestion would be of great help.

Thanks
Arpita

GMAT-720
Undergrad- Top 5 college in India
MBA- Top 15 FT ranking b-school

Expert Post
MBA Admissions Consulting
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 1

Re: Best Admission consultants based in India [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2013, 06:48
Expert's post
Hi Arpita,

Is there any specific reason you want to limit yourself to geographical boundaries? I, as well as many other admission consultants ,work online with applicants from all over the world with good success rate. In fact, a majority of my clients are based in India, and communicating via skype, phone and email has worked very well for us .

For success stories and reviews of myessayreview services, click here:

http://gmatclub.com/reviews/myessayreview-345345505

Feel free to email me if you have any more questions for me.

MyEssayReview - A personalized and dedicated essay-review service
Email:poonam@myessayreview.com

Image Image Image

Manager
Manager
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 10

Re: Best Admission consultants based in India [#permalink] New post 11 Jun 2013, 03:45
ArpitaGanguly100 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks
Arpita

Arpita,

You can reach out to us at contact at mbadecoder.com

Namita Garg
http://www.mbadecoder.com
contact@mbadecoder.com

Director
Director
Status: Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Schools: HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Followers: 32

Kudos [?]: 86 [0], given: 6

Re: Best Admission consultants based in India [#permalink] New post 15 Jun 2013, 00:24
Hi Arpita Ganguly,

I represent General Education. We are India’s leading application assistance consultancy founded in the year 2007. We do application assistance for top global B-schools, we have a team of consultants graduated from top B Schools like Harvard, Duke, Cornell, ISB, LBS, INSEAD among a few. we are based in Bangalore and our consultants are spread across major cities in India, US, UK and Europe.

Over the past five years our consultants have made it possible for numerous MBA aspirants who took General Education services, ranging from online GMAT preparation, essay evaluations, general counseling, interview preparation to brainstorming sessions, and made it to b-schools like – Harvard Business School, Wharton Business School, Kellogg Business School ,ISB, Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth, INSEAD France, Cornell to name a few. Please visit http://tinyurl.com/pdgswszto know more about our services.

For free profile evaluation with top b-school graduate, kindly share your contact details or drop us an e-mail with your profile at enquiry@general-ed.com.

If you happen to be based in Gurgaon/Delhi, you can attend a MBA workshop by the alumnus of ISB along with alumnus of various top global B-Schools during the dates mentioned in this link http://tinyurl.com/cjy62uh

Feel free to write if you have further queries.

Cheers!
Neha Singh

Best Wishes,
Neha Singh
GMAT Instructor & MBA Application Consultant
General Education- Empowering Intellect

Try GMAT Mini Diagnostic tool

Re: Best Admission consultants based in India   [#permalink] 15 Jun 2013, 00:24