Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Aug 2014, 00:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best admissions consultants?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 9

Best admissions consultants? [#permalink] New post 11 Nov 2010, 07:20
Has anyone heard of StatusPrep for GMAT prep and admissions prep? If so, any thoughts?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Best admissions consultants? [#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2013, 22:54

!
Moderator's Warning: High potential for a non-genuine review. Posted by user with low number of posts.
[What does this mean?]
Hi,

You could consider mbadream. They are very god. Here is my short story.

after the tough last year that i had, i got in to a top 25 school with a scholarship. I realized working with rahul from mbadream was very useful. My latest admit, from another top 30 school, i received yesterday that too has a scholarship. I suggest, mbaaspirants for next year should speak to mbadream.in. They are top class. .
Director
Director
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Olin - Wash U - Class of 2015
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 35

Kudos [?]: 358 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Best admissions consultants? [#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2013, 23:53
applesauce123 wrote:
Has anyone heard of StatusPrep for GMAT prep and admissions prep? If so, any thoughts?

Well why dont u use this thread.. it has got reviews for all the adcons by GC users..
It should help.
best-admission-consulting-companies-92923.html

Lets Kudos!!! ;-)
Black Friday Debrief

Intern
Intern

Re: Best admissions consultants? [#permalink] New post 26 May 2013, 23:30
Hi All,

On this forum I want to share my story - My sprint to a Top US bschool.

March 6th, I talked to Rahul for the first time. April 23rd I got an admit from a US top-30 B-school with 100% tuition scholarship.

I contacted Rahul (MBAdream.in) in March when the international deadlines for all US schools were over. The first thing he told me was “Don’t apply this year, you have a better chance next year”. But I convinced him that I want to give it a try this year only. He agreed and gave me a very good deal. He didn't make any big promises but just said that "We'll try our best and we'll both have to work for it".

My profile was very simpleton. What can an IT guy achieve in 3 years after all. But Rahul projected my strengths very well, wrote some really focused essays for me. He also helped me in preparing my Resume, and scholarship essays. He kept everything simple. Also he was very responsive over emails, Skype and phone which made me feel connected. He also shared an interview questionnaire and helped me with my (interview) weaknesses. All in all he gave me hope and gave me the confidence that I’m good.

Initially our plan was to apply to around 9 to 10 Bschools. He didn’t want me to spend much, so I applied only to the colleges which granted me application fee waivers. By the time I had applied to 7 colleges, I had 5 interview calls lined up (US and Germany). Even before I could complete all my interviews, I got an admit from a US top-30 Bschool with a scholarship of $95000 which amounts to full tuition fee waiver. And all this we did in less than a month.

Feel free to PM me about my application experience and I will be happy to share the tale of my journey.
Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge
Re: Best admissions consultants? [#permalink] New post 07 May 2014, 07:21
As one who tried to get accepted in the past alone and failed regardless of excellent basic data, I saw with my own eyes how the application I built with Aringo's help is more focused and emphasizes my strong points. My consultant's preparation improved my interviewing ability in a wonderful way. And most importantly, all along the way she demonstrated support, encouragement, and faith. The investment in Aringo paid off big - I was accepted to the only school to which I applied!
Director
Director
Status: Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Schools: HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Followers: 29

Kudos [?]: 82 [0], given: 6

Re: Best admissions consultants? [#permalink] New post 20 May 2014, 23:49
Hi,

I represent General Education, Bangalore. We are India’s leading application assistance consultancy founded in the year 2007. We do application assistance for top global B-schools, we have a team of consultants graduated from top B Schools like Harvard, Duke, Cornell, ISB, LBS, INSEAD among a few. we are based in Bangalore and our consultants are spread across major cities in India, US, UK and Europe.

Over the past five years our consultants have made it possible for numerous MBA aspirants who took General Education services, ranging from online GMAT preparation, essay evaluations, general counseling, interview preparation to brainstorming sessions, and made it to b-schools like – Harvard Business School, Wharton Business School, Kellogg Business School, ISB, Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth, INSEAD France, Cornell to name a few. Please visit http://bit.ly/1gYuRVY to know more about our services.

For free profile evaluation with top B-School graduate, kindly share your contact details or e mail your profile to enquiry@general-ed.com

Cheers!
Neha Singh

Best Wishes,
Neha Singh
GMAT Instructor & MBA Application Consultant
General Education- Empowering Intellect

Try GMAT Mini Diagnostic tool

Re: Best admissions consultants?   [#permalink] 20 May 2014, 23:49