Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Jul 2014, 22:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2011
Posts: 5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 15 Feb 2012, 16:37
Hi,
Can any one please give me some suggestions and advice in selecting the coaching for GMAT in Noida(UP- India).
I found Jamboree though don't know about it's faculty and teaching.
All replies regarding it are welcome!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 498
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
Schools: HBS '16
GMAT Date: 11-30-2013
GPA: 3.3
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 232

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 20 Sep 2013, 02:26
Dont go to Prinectonreview.com, they have thee worst Franchise there, filled with scam attitude.
_________________

Like my post Send me a Kudos :) It is a Good manner.

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 06:48
That's impossible! A friend of mine studied there & got a 720 in July.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 498
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
Schools: HBS '16
GMAT Date: 11-30-2013
GPA: 3.3
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 232

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 07:10
Aryanarora wrote:
That's impossible! A friend of mine studied there & got a 720 in July.



Your review is a fabricated review, you have Just joined, just for the sake of reputation management.

In last 1 year no one has scored 700 in PTR, Noida.

You have just one Post, and that too in the defense of the review posted here.
_________________

Like my post Send me a Kudos :) It is a Good manner.


Last edited by honchos on 25 Sep 2013, 07:15, edited 1 time in total.
2 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 837
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V29
GMAT 3: 620 Q49 V26
GMAT 4: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.6
Followers: 37

Kudos [?]: 537 [2] , given: 197

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 07:11
2
This post received
KUDOS
sana321 wrote:
Hi,
Can any one please give me some suggestions and advice in selecting the coaching for GMAT in Noida(UP- India).
I found Jamboree though don't know about it's faculty and teaching.
All replies regarding it are welcome!


for jamboree go for the weekend batch and not the weekday batch..
you can trust jamboree.
_________________

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe ...then you will be successfull....

GIVE VALUE TO OFFICIAL QUESTIONS...



GMAT RCs VOCABULARY LIST: vocabulary-list-for-gmat-reading-comprehension-155228.html
learn AWA writing techniques while watching video : http://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... assessment
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APt9ITygGss

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 498
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
Schools: HBS '16
GMAT Date: 11-30-2013
GPA: 3.3
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 232

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 07:14
blueseas wrote:
sana321 wrote:
Hi,
Can any one please give me some suggestions and advice in selecting the coaching for GMAT in Noida(UP- India).
I found Jamboree though don't know about it's faculty and teaching.
All replies regarding it are welcome!


for jamboree go for the weekend batch and not the weekday batch..
you can trust jamboree.



Noida doesnt have good coachings, Go to delhi u will find the best faculty and system there...
_________________

Like my post Send me a Kudos :) It is a Good manner.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 498
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
Schools: HBS '16
GMAT Date: 11-30-2013
GPA: 3.3
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 232

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 07:21
blueseas wrote:
sana321 wrote:
Hi,
Can any one please give me some suggestions and advice in selecting the coaching for GMAT in Noida(UP- India).
I found Jamboree though don't know about it's faculty and teaching.
All replies regarding it are welcome!


for jamboree go for the weekend batch and not the weekday batch..
you can trust jamboree.



Yes Jambooree, Noida is Trust worthy.
_________________

Like my post Send me a Kudos :) It is a Good manner.

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 07:38
Honchos- Haha.....you seem to be quite a frustrated bugger!!

Or a marketing agent for someone......all the best
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 07:40
BTW, my friend's name is Shamandeep & he studied with Mayank & Sharik at TPR Noida. He got a 720. Don't know your frustration but u can check with him if reqd
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 498
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
Schools: HBS '16
GMAT Date: 11-30-2013
GPA: 3.3
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 232

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 07:47
Aryanarora wrote:
BTW, my friend's name is Shamandeep & he studied with Mayank & Sharik at TPR Noida. He got a 720. Don't know your frustration but u can check with him if reqd



I have all the time in the world..., it is clearly evident who is bugger, 3 Post and all defending TPR, Noida even an infant can understand whats the purpose behind creating such profile.

This club is for people who are preparing for GMAT not for you who is promoting his coaching and advertising faculty's name. the frustration is clearly evident by your behaviour.

The intent of your profile is clear.

Your statistics-

Aryanarora-Intern
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 3 all supporting the fact that TPR IS good...You are blushing still you cant hide the fact the you are the ..... and the owner of TPR, Noida.....

As per your email discussion you have not studied at TPR Noida, still you are taking it too seriously and personally..... Just because your friend has studied there......people will do this-- :-D hahaha when they will read it...
_________________

Like my post Send me a Kudos :) It is a Good manner.

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 08:00
honchos wrote:
Aryanarora wrote:
BTW, my friend's name is Shamandeep & he studied with Mayank & Sharik at TPR Noida. He got a 720. Don't know your frustration but u can check with him if reqd



I have all the time in the world..., it is clearly evident who is bugger, 3 Post and all defending TPR, Noida even an infant can understand whats the purpose behind creating such profile.

This club is for people who are preparing for GMAT not for you who is promoting her coaching and advertising faculty's name. the frustration is clearly evident by your behaviour.

The intent of your profile is clear.

Your statistics-

Aryanarora-Intern
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 3 all supporting the fact that TPR IS good...You are blushing still you cant hide the fact the you are the ..... and the owner of TPR, Noida.....


I wish i was......anyways, no use indulging with you........your language skills speak for your ability to take the GMAT
Examples:
1. I have all the time in the world- reference to context?
2. " it is clearly evident who is bugger"- Missing article
3. "promoting her coaching" - Gender confusion
4. "you are the ..... and the owner of TPR, Noida" - Doesnt need to be elaborated

BTW, i'm sure u had a new profile sometime.....or were u born with 145 posts?? :lol:

Last edited by Aryanarora on 25 Sep 2013, 08:05, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 498
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
Schools: HBS '16
GMAT Date: 11-30-2013
GPA: 3.3
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 232

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 08:04
Aryanarora wrote:
honchos wrote:
Aryanarora wrote:
BTW, my friend's name is Shamandeep & he studied with Mayank & Sharik at TPR Noida. He got a 720. Don't know your frustration but u can check with him if reqd



I have all the time in the world..., it is clearly evident who is bugger, 3 Post and all defending TPR, Noida even an infant can understand whats the purpose behind creating such profile.

This club is for people who are preparing for GMAT not for you who is promoting her coaching and advertising faculty's name. the frustration is clearly evident by your behaviour.

The intent of your profile is clear.

Your statistics-

Aryanarora-Intern
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 3 all supporting the fact that TPR IS good...You are blushing still you cant hide the fact the you are the ..... and the owner of TPR, Noida.....


I wish i was......anyways, no use indulging with you........your language skills speak for your ability to take the GMAT
Examples:
1. I have all the time in the world- reference to context?
2. "promoting her coaching" - Gender confusion
3. "you are the ..... and the owner of TPR, Noida" - Doesnt need to be elaborated

BTW, i'm sure u had a new profile sometime.....or were u born with 145 posts?? :lol:



You are a fake person with a fake profile and has no civic sense, you seems to be a man with mud slinging attitude....You also seems to me a looser in life...with managerial impotency...
_________________

Like my post Send me a Kudos :) It is a Good manner.

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12017
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2160

Kudos [?]: 7599 [0], given: 3626

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA) [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 08:51
Expert's post
I think we have a pretty clear idea who is who in this conversation and who has what at stake.
it has gotten too heated for my liking, so I am going to lock it for now.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA)   [#permalink] 25 Sep 2013, 08:51
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Best GMAT coaching in Chennai vigneshwarr 0 21 Jan 2014, 01:49
Which coaching center is best for GMAT in Kolkata? sshv3 0 06 Dec 2013, 22:08
Looking for best gmat coaching institute ramineni987 1 11 Sep 2012, 05:47
GMAT COACHING pdsouza74 1 19 Jun 2008, 03:54
Gmat coaching kirana 0 19 May 2006, 19:55
Display posts from previous: Sort by

BEST COACHING FOR GMAT IN NOIDA(INDIA)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: bagdbmba, WaterFlowsUp



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.