Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!
This Week's TOP 5 GMAT Forum Topics
- Ketav's journey to 750...: "Bottom line – I am not brilliant and I attribute this score more to my preparation more than anything else."
- 730 Q44 V46 should I retake?: "I know that's good but I'm concerned about the 66% in quant...will the 730 be good enough to cover up for the 66% in quant?"
- Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month!: We are starting a new tradition, exclusively for the 'Share GMAT Experience' thread. We pick two members based on their contributions for the past month: The best debrief writer of the month, and The best contributor to the 'Share GMAT Experience'. Once chosen, the contributors can improve their standings before the finalist are chosen. The prize? A "Winners" badge on their profile for the month!
- Keep track of Forums via RSS Feeds: What's a great way to keep track of the GMAT Club Forum? If you answered "Use my superior speed-reading abilities to review all 989,900 posts" you'd be close. We were thinking about the RSS feed feature of GMAT Club. You can follow any number of feeds right from your favorite reader! Click below for details.
- Need help building a study plan/strategy?: Some quality posts on how to go about building a study plan for the GMAT. Feedback on these posts is very insightful as well. We hope you find them useful!
This Week's TOP 5 MBA Forum Topics
- Booth 2012 - Calling All Waitlist Applicants: "Please post any questions, thoughts or suggestions regarding the Booth 2012 waitlist here. Am sure that with the new video thing coming up, all of us will have several questions."
- When to visit schools?: "I am assuming I want to start in March so I am not doing it at the same time as people R3, but also I want to leave my top top choice school(s) until September so the visit is fresher in my head?"
- Changing jobs during the application cycle?: "I'm in the middle of applications and have received a new job offer. I would be moving to a much smaller company but would be gaining work experience in a new area/industry that I want to be in, with added responsibilities and higher salary. Will it look bad to admissions that I'm switching jobs at this point in the application cycle?"
- GMAT 700, GPA of 3.2 & 3 years of work - what are the chances of Harvard?: Gomzit of the forum asks the question. A number of insightful answers from fellow GMAT Club members.
- McCombs 2012 - Calling All Applicants: R2 decision deadline is right around the corner so expect plenty of activity here in the next couple of weeks!
Welcome to GMAT Club!
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?
Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership