Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Apr 2014, 03:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best Forum Posts Feb 16th

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
CIO
CIO
Followers: 85

Kudos [?]: 597 [0], given: 334

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Best Forum Posts Feb 16th [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2012, 03:13

This Week's TOP 5 GMAT Forum Topics

• Ketav's journey to 750...: "Bottom line – I am not brilliant and I attribute this score more to my preparation more than anything else."
  • 730 Q44 V46 should I retake?: "I know that's good but I'm concerned about the 66% in quant...will the 730 be good enough to cover up for the 66% in quant?"
  • Introducing Best Debrief Writer & Contributor of the Month!: We are starting a new tradition, exclusively for the 'Share GMAT Experience' thread. We pick two members based on their contributions for the past month: The best debrief writer of the month, and The best contributor to the 'Share GMAT Experience'. Once chosen, the contributors can improve their standings before the finalist are chosen. The prize? A "Winners" badge on their profile for the month!
  • Keep track of Forums via RSS Feeds: What's a great way to keep track of the GMAT Club Forum? If you answered "Use my superior speed-reading abilities to review all 989,900 posts" you'd be close. We were thinking about the RSS feed feature of GMAT Club. You can follow any number of feeds right from your favorite reader! Click below for details.
  • Need help building a study plan/strategy?: Some quality posts on how to go about building a study plan for the GMAT. Feedback on these posts is very insightful as well. We hope you find them useful!

This Week's TOP 5 MBA Forum Topics

• Booth 2012 - Calling All Waitlist Applicants: "Please post any questions, thoughts or suggestions regarding the Booth 2012 waitlist here. Am sure that with the new video thing coming up, all of us will have several questions."
  • When to visit schools?: "I am assuming I want to start in March so I am not doing it at the same time as people R3, but also I want to leave my top top choice school(s) until September so the visit is fresher in my head?"
  • Changing jobs during the application cycle?: "I'm in the middle of applications and have received a new job offer. I would be moving to a much smaller company but would be gaining work experience in a new area/industry that I want to be in, with added responsibilities and higher salary. Will it look bad to admissions that I'm switching jobs at this point in the application cycle?"
  • GMAT 700, GPA of 3.2 & 3 years of work - what are the chances of Harvard?: Gomzit of the forum asks the question. A number of insightful answers from fellow GMAT Club members.
  • McCombs 2012 - Calling All Applicants: R2 decision deadline is right around the corner so expect plenty of activity here in the next couple of weeks!

Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!

Welcome to GMAT Club! :)
Facebook TwitterGoogle+LinkedIn
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?

Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
2 KUDOS received
Director
Director
GMAT 1: 620 Q49 V24
Followers: 56

Kudos [?]: 249 [2] , given: 264

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Best Forum Posts Feb 16th [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2012, 04:56
This post received
KUDOS
dzyubam wrote:
Need help building a study plan/strategy?: Some quality posts on how to go about building a study plan for the GMAT. Feedback on these posts is very insightful as well. We hope you find them useful!

the link is not working.
:(

Fire the final bullet only when you are constantly hitting the Bull's eye, till then KEEP PRACTICING.

A WAY TO INCREASE FROM QUANT 35-40 TO 47 : a-way-to-increase-from-q35-40-to-q-138750.html

Q 47/48 To Q 50 + the-final-climb-quest-for-q-50-from-q47-129441.html#p1064367

Three good RC strategies three-different-strategies-for-attacking-rc-127287.html

CIO
CIO
Followers: 85

Kudos [?]: 597 [0], given: 334

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: Best Forum Posts Feb 16th [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2012, 05:03
Thank you. I've fixed the link.

Welcome to GMAT Club! :)
Facebook TwitterGoogle+LinkedIn
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?

Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.

Re: Best Forum Posts Feb 16th   [#permalink] 17 Feb 2012, 05:03