Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!
This Week's TOP 5 GMAT Forum Topics
- I have struggled with As / Like and can now nail SC usage...: User nusmavrik has struggled with As/ Like and now "can nail any damn SC on the usage." So, for those who are still trying to fix the problem, here's a rundown of what nusmavrik has learned.
- New! CR Question Directory by Topic and by Difficulty: Hot on the heels of last week's DS directory, here are 16 topics and 3 levels of difficulty for CR! If you want to work on your Critical Reasoning questions, here's the place!
- A Baker's Dozen of Medium / Hard PS Questions: The legend (Bunuel) returns with a baker's dozen of hard GMAT questions. An active thread with a lot of information!
- From a 500 to a 710 (Q47, V40): User thekidjj writes: "Other members' debriefs have been invaluable motivators and sources of information for me, and I hope to give the same in return."
- 690 (Q50 V33) to 760 (Q50 V42): User nashster wrote a good debrief about a great score improvement. A number of tips are listed including "Reading and understanding passages/articles on uninteresting subjects not only helps to do well on RC, but helps to understand questions faster, and thus saves a lot of time."
- From 410 to 680...in 11 months: "First, I could not thank enough the community for all the great stuff available. You guys rock. Second, I would like to thank in particular one member: Bunuel. You have done an amazing job. The number of Kudos you have is a clear sign of the respect people have for your work. Keep rocking!"
This Week's TOP 5 MBA Forum Topics
- 2013 US NEWS MBA Rankings are out: See the top schools. Also see the historical lists to understand who has gained and who has lost ground.
- Need Advice! Apply Now (R3) or Wait?: Many have weighed in. See the voting results of munkey's delimma (and vote yourself)! Compelling reasons for both and you might be surprised to see the results of the voting!
- GMAT Club Pre MBA Trip: There are some Pre MBA trips getting some legs on this thread. Don't miss rhyme's transcribed conversation with his wife about his plans!
- Bringing my dog to business school: No, it's not Randy Jackson talking about his friends. Instead gablaze23 asks if it's reasonable to consider taking a canine to B-school. A number of veterans chime in with good advice.
- How Much Notice to Give at Work?: "So, now that I know for sure that I'll be attending bschool this fall, I am trying to determine how much notice is appropriate to give at work. Under most circumstances, two weeks notice would be the standard amount at my workplace. However, I do want to leave on good terms and so want to notify them now that I know for sure"
Welcome to GMAT Club!
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?
Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership