Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Jul 2014, 21:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best Forum Posts May 3rd

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
GMAT Club team member
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 10

Best Forum Posts May 3rd [#permalink] New post 23 May 2012, 08:07

This Week's TOP GMAT Forum Topics

• GMAT Prep Question Pack 1 Review: GMAC released a new preparation software, GMATPrep 2.0, in April 2012. Around the same time they released the question pack 1, which includes 200 quant, 180 verbal and 24 integrated reasoning questions. Here is a comprehensive review of Question Pack 1.
  • 570 to 720 :): UPASANADATTA gives a good debrief of her journey from a moderate GMAT PREP1 score to a very respectable 720 in the actual test.
  • Dismal score of 560 - How should I start again?: After 5 months of study and getting good mock scores (a high score of 760), Ameya85 scored a "meager" 560 on the actual GMAT. Math - 39 and Verbal - 28. How should they start again?
  • 590–650–750 (Q50/V40) Make Every Second Count: YSkywalker writes: "I entitled this debrief "Make Every Second Count" because I literally kept track of every minute spent in preparation for my third attempt. This debrief goes over all three attempts, so there's a lot of ground to cover."
  • Calling ALL June 2012 GMAT Test Takers: Come one, come all! June is another big month for the GMAT and we would like to open up a thread for a June GMAT discussion. The GMAT will be changing this month, so any new insight or experiences, please add them. Use this forum as a place to ask your last second questions, get support, update us on your progress, and share your goals.

This Week's TOP MBA Forum Topics

• US Part Time MBA Rankings for 2012: A sortable data set for a large number of traditional part time MBA programs in the country. As listed by US News and BusinessWeek and compiled by NOVANATIVE.
  • A Comprehensive Re-Applicant Guide : From GMATLA - "This post will serve as your guide to help you improve your chances as a re-applicant. This process requires a level of dedication and self-reflection that many people don't possess. So go into this process with 110% commitment, and you might just be matriculating at your top choice this season!"
  • How much do/did you spend while in business school?: For the MBAs and current students on this forum, how much did you spend in business school (not counting tuition, books, insurance, etc)? Did you find the living expenses amounts the school suggested to be reasonable?
  • Round 1 vs. Round 2 Applications: Should you apply in Round 1 or Round 2? Does it make a difference?
  • Alternate career goals in essay?: A question from WESTSIDA408: "Is it a good idea to put in alternative career goals in the essays? Would a candidate come off as unclear about his/her goals or someone who has contingencies?"

Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Best Forum Posts May 3rd   [#permalink] 23 May 2012, 08:07