Congratulations on the score! Well done!
I believe MGMAT pays $100 per hour.
They are often/always looking for people to talk to and to hire, esp in some of the secondary markets (Florida, Texas, etc).
Here is something from last year:
We’re giving our hiring efforts a real push, and we would love your help. We’re particularly looking for instructors in Atlanta, Miami, New York and San Francisco and we’ve been having a hard time finding any! Do you think you could post about it on GMAT Club? I’m not sure which forum topic it would go under, but I think there are a lot of really smart posters and readers who either might be interested themselves, or might know somebody who would be interested in applying to teach with us.
We just wrote a blog post about this: http://www.manhattangmat.com/blog/
You can also see the job listing here: http://www.manhattangmat.com/instructor-jobs.cfm
They were offering a Signup bonus as well as $100 per hour.
* A 99% score on an Official GMAT CAT exam (official score report must be provided).
* Extensive teaching experience & expertise.
* A relatively flexible schedule, particularly during evenings and weekends.
All ManhattanGMAT Instructors must:
* Sign a non-compete contract, agreeing not to teach the GMAT for any other companies. (Note: ManhattanGMAT does not hire any individuals who are bound by non-compete agreements with other companies.)
* Make a minimum 1-year commitment, averaging a minimum of 3 hours of instruction per week.
Founder of GMAT Club
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings