Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 21:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai? [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2013, 20:39
Hi All!

I have been looking for good MBA admission consultants in Chennai. I am hoping to apply to a few top 10 schools in the US and a few safe schools too.

I also don't mind seeking help from good consultants from other parts of India, as long as I know I am in safe hands and I can trust them even without meeting them in person.

Any info regarding this would be great!

Thanks!

:)
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai? [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2013, 23:00
Hello,

My name is Chashmish and I am an (Indian) MBA Admissions Consultant based out of the US. I was ranked as one of the top MBA, MS and PhD consultants in the industry and hold a 98% success rate in assisting candidates gain admission into the top MBA Programs in the US. I come from previous experience with 2 prominent MBA Admissions consulting firms – Veritas and Stacy Blackman. I hold a genuine intent to help candidates and charge minimal for admissions consulting compared to larger firms.

My bio: I received my MBA from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business and completed an MBA Exchange term at the London Business School along with my BS from Purdue University. At Booth, I served on the admissions committee and was recognized as a top admissions officer.

After 9 years of successfully coaching undergraduate, MBA (Part-time, Full-time & Executive), MS and PhD candidates for top graduate programs globally, I became a full-time coaching expert. My clients continue to gain admission to institutions such as Harvard, Wharton, Stanford GSB, Yale, Duke, Booth, Kellogg, Haas, Columbia, Stern, MIT, INSEAD, London Business School, London School of Economics and others. My experience is grounded in my success with my past experience as an MBA Admissions Officer and as a Lead Consultant at two prominent admissions consulting companies.

While holding a true passion for working with candidates, I also work as an independent consultant to healthcare companies globally.

I also holds deep interests in traveling the globe, billiards, chess and archery.

If you are looking to work with an Admissions Consultant that holds a proven track record, please contact me at me@askchashmish.

Best regards,
Chashmish
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai? [#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2013, 02:46
Hi incrediblejay,

Manya Education (P) Ltd. (MEPL) provides admission counselling services spanning the entire gamut of activities including test preparation, profiling of schools, admissions counselling, application assistance, visa assistance, financial counselling, and others. We have more than a decade of experience in this industry and operate from many centers across India including five centers in Bangalore, eight in Chennai, and one in Coimbatore too. I strongly recommend that you visit our official website (http://www.manyagroup.com) for gathering more information about us.

You can call our counselors directly (details are provided on the website). Alternatively, if you are interested, you can PM me your contact number and I will have one of our representatives call you shortly to discuss further.

Wish you good luck for your application process.

Best Regards,

Sinchita Ganguly
Admissions Advisor
Manya - The Princeton Review

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai? [#permalink] New post 06 Oct 2013, 09:29
Hi,

I have taken MBADream's services for Fall 2013 admissions and can safely say that it was a perfect decision. I was based out of Bangalore and MBADream is in New Delhi, but communication was always seamless.

For me, MBADream's services have been exceptional in the general aspects of the application (essays, interview preparation etc.) where I was confident enough of excelling. Adding to that, I'd say I leveraged the most on MBADream's vast network in U.S. B-schools to find a school best fit for me. In my opinion, that's the most important part of your application process, because if you set everything right, and still land in a B-school that doesn't suit you (or you don't fit there), such an investment can turn out to be counterproductive. So, know your weak areas, and concentrate to improve those.

Today, I am into one of the top U.S. universities with ~40k scholarship and am thankful to MBADream for assisting me throughout.

Regards,
Rahul
Current Student
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.57
WE: Engineering (Other)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai? [#permalink] New post 16 Jan 2014, 10:33
A Journey pursuing my MBA dream, with mbadream.in – Debrief

full scholarship. From a top 45 school and Top 30 school admit, with just 2 years of work experience.

My journey with MBAdream started a friend told me about Rahul and reading up on mbadream.in. When I spoke to Rahul I told him about my GMAT score of 660. His belief in me and his motivation was enlightening, so I got my way forward for my MBA application.

The journey to a B school isn’t easy. There are constant questions and moments when one feels extremely demotivated and is willing to give up. As an Indian applicant, we are at a disadvantage as the admission process in pretty different from the process in India. It is therefore essential that you connect with someone who has full understanding of the process and criteria.

Rahul was that friend and mentor who kept me motivated and guided me at each step from choosing the right schools networking with them and writing a thank you emails after interview. After starting work on my story and my profile he also motivated me to take another shot at GMAT as I was not happy with my GMAT score he gave me confidence and will take care of the rest I just concentrate on GMAT and every point ill improve help save some money through scholarship. Bingo, I got a 710, with Rahul’s inputs I gave my applications best attempt.

You can always count on Rahul to give you the most honest advice and feedback. While, I knew why I wanted to pursue and MBA, Rahul helped me create my unique story and he understood my strengths as an applicant and helped me choose the right schools from me.

He understood my busy office schedule and even held practise interview sessions at 11 in the night. He was available 24X7 for me on Gtalk phone watsapp watever way of communicating I could find. I can assure you no other consultant would walk this extra mile for you.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai? [#permalink] New post 29 Aug 2014, 02:37
Hi,

The MBA admission process with August Academy (http://www.augustacademy.in) was a great learning experience, both professionally and personally.

When I started the admission process, I did not have too much idea of how to go about the bschool application. Karthik was very patient and helped me think through the entire process. His clarity in thought complemented my personality.

Karthik is a great motivator. During the application process, he pushed me to complete all my applications well before the deadline. He helped me to mould all my essays according to the requirements of the applications. Karthik was available at all times during the application process. Irrespective of his busy schedule, Karthik put his students' ambitions as top priority.

During the interview stages, Karthik's interview tips were very insightful. The thorough preparation and mock interviews helped me to crack my MBA admission interviews. Karthik went out of his way to ensure that my goals were accomplished.

Regards,
-Bhanu.
Best MBA Admission Consultants in Chennai?   [#permalink] 29 Aug 2014, 02:37