Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 04:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best online course

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Director
Director
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 62 [0], given: 7

GMAT Tests User
Best online course [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2008, 07:17
Hi All,

I am planing to take an online course (as per the suggestions from ya'll GMAT gems). I am little confused between the different options. Can somebody please guide me to the best available course out there? ex Kaplan, Manhattan or Veritas etc.

thanks in advance
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 46 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Best online course [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2008, 08:08
The best course is undoubtedly MGMAT. Close your eyes and sign up for it!

I made a huge mistake of starting the prep without a clear sense of direction and wasted almost 2 months wondering which course to pick and what method to follow. MGMAT curriculum is solid and keeps you focused and on track throughout your prep. Learn from my mistake buddy:)

Have you taken a CAT to determine your current standing? If you are already scoring a 650+, I would not recommend an online course. Just buy the right study material and keep sharpening your weakness to land in the 700's. Good luck mate!
Director
Director

GMAT Tests User
Re: Best online course [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2008, 10:16
Thanks vks, Thanks for sharing your view. I am not gonna waste any more time.

>> Have you taken a CAT to determine your current standing?

Which one should I take? Some ppl say that you should keep GMAC tests for the end as they are the closest image to your real score. I have not yet taken any CAT. Please suggest a proper one. Thanks again for your guidence!!!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 46 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Best online course [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2008, 10:32
Actually MGMAT will provide you with practice CAT's. Your first weeks assignment will include a CAT and that should give you an indication of where your currently stand.

Personally, I dont think doing one round of GMAT prep is going to hurt. However, it's your call and I'll leave that up to you.

Later!
Director
Director

GMAT Tests User
Re: Best online course [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2008, 10:49
Thanks ... make complete sense. I am going thru the available online course and will most probably gonna go ahead and register for the closest available online course.

Thanks again for all your help ... and 'll keep bothering you as 'll move along the path :P

Thanks again for all your help!
VP
VP
Schools: Tuck
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 117 [0], given: 6

GMAT Tests User
Re: Best online course [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2008, 16:15
Another vote for MGMAT. Great online course. Very structured. The nice thing is, you don't have to thing "did I cover everthing"? Because with MGMAT you will cover EVERYTHING.

If you stick to their 9-week workbook, you will get a great score.

NN

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Best online course [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2008, 20:32
MGMAT is good! there instructors all scored in the 99th percentile!!! Stacey koprince rocks! she was my verbal instructor. i took the 9 week course.

DO NOT TAKE PRINCETON REVIEW!!!! There instructors suck balls! Sorry for this language. I remember asking my instructor about a sentence correction problem and he said " Just pick the one that sounds the best" what the hell? why would i need to take a damm class just to hear that response? :evil:

I'm very cheerful!

Director
Director

GMAT Tests User
Re: Best online course [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2008, 06:36
thanks guys ... thanks to ya'all. I will go ahead and signup for MGMAT.

Thanks you so much for all your responses.
Re: Best online course   [#permalink] 05 Jul 2008, 06:36