Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 05:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012 [#permalink] New post 11 Oct 2013, 23:52
I like this short article quite much, wish you can compose more about this.

This is certainly a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the greatest bloggers I ever saw.I appreciate you posting this interesting article.

Its just like you read my thoughts! You appear to know a whole lot about this, just like you wrote the book in it or something. It is my opinion that you can do with some pics to drive your message home somewhat, but in addition to that, it's fantastic blog..

Thanks a ton for the good writeup. Mind you, how could we communicate?

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to know such a lot related to this, similar to you wrote the book in it or something. I presume that you can do with some pics to drive your message home a bit, but other than that, it will be effective blog..

Thanks for the information, I rarely like it.

Naturally I enjoy this post completely, hope you could very well come up with more about this.

nice post! am looking forward to review your future post.

You have composed an incredibly thought-provoking article. Your content speaks to me and I share in your views. numerous writers don’t write original material, but you have truly achieved a excellent duty with this information.
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 50

Re: Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012 [#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2013, 10:29
Hi, I need to go from V29 to V35 in 3 months. My English is actually good, I scored 112/120 in TOEFL but I don't know why I screwed up in GMAT.

Which book set and prep schedule would be good for me? OG + ?

Thanks.
Re: Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012   [#permalink] 14 Dec 2013, 10:29