Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Nov 2014, 05:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best Way To Use GMAT Club Math and Grammar Books?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Best Way To Use GMAT Club Math and Grammar Books? [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2013, 20:49
I recently came across the GMAT Club Math and Grammar books, and was very impressed. Both seem to be excellent resources that are both comprehensive but also concise.

I'm trying to decide the best way to use these books in my study process. I find I retain relatively little knowledge from reading these kind of books beginning to end, unless I take actively take notes or at the very least underline or highlight important points. It's also possible that this book is best used simply as a reference, consulting the appropriate section each time I have difficulty with a problem.

To any one who feels they have effectively incorporated these books into their GMAT study routine: what do you think is the best way to use them?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Schools: Harvard, Columbia, Stern, Booth, LSB,
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 404 [0], given: 241

Re: Best Way To Use GMAT Club Math and Grammar Books? [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2013, 20:57
King807 wrote:
I recently came across the GMAT Club Math and Grammar books, and was very impressed. Both seem to be excellent resources that are both comprehensive but also concise.

I'm trying to decide the best way to use these books in my study process. I find I retain relatively little knowledge from reading these kind of books beginning to end, unless I take actively take notes or at the very least underline or highlight important points. It's also possible that this book is best used simply as a reference, consulting the appropriate section each time I have difficulty with a problem.

To any one who feels they have effectively incorporated these books into their GMAT study routine: what do you think is the best way to use them?

Rather than studying a book from starting to end, you should learn topic wise i.e. Read about any single topic & then imbibe the topic by solving questions related to that topic on GMAT CLUB

If you like my Question/Explanation or the contribution, Kindly appreciate by pressing KUDOS.
Kudos always maximizes GMATCLUB worth
-Game Theory

If you have any question regarding my post, kindly pm me or else I won't be able to reply

Re: Best Way To Use GMAT Club Math and Grammar Books?   [#permalink] 02 Jun 2013, 20:57