Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 09:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Book für Number Properties (other than MGMAT)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT Date: 06-13-2012
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 13

Book für Number Properties (other than MGMAT) [#permalink] New post 10 May 2012, 05:57
Hello,

I took the GMAT this week and scored a Q36. I want to improve this score and therefore have been looking at my weak area's, number properties is one of them. I have the MGMAT guide, are there any other rescources out there which are good and help to improve my score?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Andreas
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 122

Kudos [?]: 589 [1] , given: 114

Re: Book für Number Properties (other than MGMAT) [#permalink] New post 10 May 2012, 07:16
This post received
KUDOS
Every GMAT quant book will cover number properties since this is one of the most common sections you will see on the GMAT. The MGMAT book covers EVERY POSSIBLE number properties topic that you could see on the GMAT. So my advice, don't give up on the book so fast. Maybe you need to study it harder/slower

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

My GMAT and BSchool Tips:

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT Date: 06-13-2012
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 13

Re: Book für Number Properties (other than MGMAT) [#permalink] New post 10 May 2012, 12:28
GMATLA wrote:
Every GMAT quant book will cover number properties since this is one of the most common sections you will see on the GMAT. The MGMAT book covers EVERY POSSIBLE number properties topic that you could see on the GMAT. So my advice, don't give up on the book so fast. Maybe you need to study it harder/slower

Thanks. Then I will just go over and over again till I got the last bit of it :)
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 122

Kudos [?]: 589 [0], given: 114

Re: Book für Number Properties (other than MGMAT) [#permalink] New post 10 May 2012, 13:45
Ya, that's probably a good choice. Take the book slow, understand each concept, and pound these concepts into your head by doing the practice problems, understanding them, and doing the OG problems in this catagory. Make sure to keep an error log.

Without number property skills your overall GMAT score and quant score will suffer. This is one of the top tested subjects, and often times makes it into many different types of questions.

Good luck. If you need further help, try our free mathbook: gmat-math-book-87417.html

Or take a look at our Quant book reviews (these are the best out there!): best-gmat-math-prep-books-reviews-recommendations-77291.html?fl=menu

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

My GMAT and BSchool Tips:

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: Book für Number Properties (other than MGMAT)   [#permalink] 10 May 2012, 13:45