I have started my preparations for GMAT with PowerScore CR
The following are the books I have planned to refer.
1. Manhattan Number Properties
2. Manhattan Geometry Guide
3. Manhattan Equations, Inequalities, & VICs Guide
I plan to buy the above 3 books as they come with access to 6 GMAT test exams.
4. Kaplan GMAT Math Workbook
5. Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
1. The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review
2. The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible
3. Sentence Correction GMAT Strategy Guide
4. Reading Comprehension GMAT Strategy Guide
GMAT Official Guide 12th
Edition Princeton Review
, Cracking the GMAT
I read some discussions on OG verbal
,2nd ed having depencies on MGMAT SC
& RC 4th ed and OG verbal
,1st ed with MGMAT SC
& Rc 3rd ed
Which editions of books should I go for? OG12
& MGMAT 4th ed or OG11
& MGMAT 3rd ed?
Can I go for OG 12
ed and MGMAT(quant , RC & SC) 3rd ed books?
Do MGMAT qaunt and verbal 4th edition books differ much from those of 3rd ed?
For the Quant section do I need book 4 along with books 1,2,3 & 5?