Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 13:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Current Student
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 15 Feb 2013, 11:51
MoveTheChains wrote:
I got the call and I'm in with scholarship money! Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!! I'm hoping to get a call from them this afternoon as well...
Current Student
Affiliations: Volunteer Operation Smile India, Creative Head of College IEEE branch (2009-10), Chief Editor College Magazine (2009), Finance Head College Magazine (2008)
WE2: Entrepreneur (E-commerce - The Laptop Skin Vault)
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
WE: Marketing (Other)
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 81 [0], given: 24

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Feb 2013, 02:56
In with a scholarship of $70,000 (35,000 per year)!

Kidchaos

http://www.laptopskinvault.com

Follow The Laptop Skin Vault on:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheLaptopSkinVault
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LaptopSkinVault

Consider Kudos if you think the Post is good
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to change. It's not. - Dr. Seuss

Current Student

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Feb 2013, 05:46
Congrats kidchaos! I got accepted with a nice scholarship offer as well. Great way to end the week!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Feb 2013, 14:08
Hi, I had applied in R2 for IMBA . I recieved a mail conatining the link to view my decision online. And after following the link and loging in the account...its not showing any result whether I am offered the admission or not. What does it mean..? has anybody else facing the same problem
Current Student
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Mar 2013, 02:52
Hey guys, I have also been admitted to MS MBA program at BU and most probably would be matriculating. Would like to get in touch with fellow students to discuss about the housing, transport in Boston.

Does any one know about the date by which we should be present at the university to start our program? Have a 3 month notice period here at my firm so was speculating when to resign ;)
Current Student

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Mar 2013, 05:12
wakao wrote:
Hey guys, I have also been admitted to MS MBA program at BU and most probably would be matriculating. Would like to get in touch with fellow students to discuss about the housing, transport in Boston.

Does any one know about the date by which we should be present at the university to start our program? Have a 3 month notice period here at my firm so was speculating when to resign ;)

Congratulations! I have also made the decision to enroll at BU (MS-MBA).

I have not seen the exact date that we would be starting in August, but I did see a blog post from 2012 that says they started on Monday, August 13 last year. So it's probably a safe bet we would be starting Monday, August 12, 2013. Here's that blog - http://management.bu.edu/blog/2012/09/0 ... bas-arrive

Congrats again, and I hope you decide on BU definitively. I actually live in Boston, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions about housing, etc. -- and that offer stands for anyone here. I'd be happy to give my thoughts on housing or answer other Boston-related questions.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q V
GPA: 3.22

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2013, 05:55
Any round 2 applicants still waiting on a decision?
I interviewed late Feb and they said the decision would be made by Monday March 11th. Alas, it is now Thursday.
Intern
Intern
WE: Analyst (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2013, 09:24
Hey guys! I sent in my application for R3 on March 10th and got an interview invite on the 15th. I interviewed in person on the 25th and now I'm waiting to get an answer. Just checking in here to see if there are any other round three people out there. I'm pretty sure the woman who interviewed me said that they'd give answers by April 15th, but I was hoping I'd hear sooner. Anyone else awaiting an answer?
Intern
Intern
WE: Analyst (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Apr 2013, 11:25
Lindsey08 wrote:
Hey guys! I sent in my application for R3 on March 10th and got an interview invite on the 15th. I interviewed in person on the 25th and now I'm waiting to get an answer. Just checking in here to see if there are any other round three people out there. I'm pretty sure the woman who interviewed me said that they'd give answers by April 15th, but I was hoping I'd hear sooner. Anyone else awaiting an answer?

I'm not sure anyone is checking this forum out anymore.. but if anyone does, I got accepted to BU today!!! Received an email from the person that interviewed me. :-D
Current Student

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2013, 04:32
Lindsey08 wrote:
I'm not sure anyone is checking this forum out anymore.. but if anyone does, I got accepted to BU today!!! Received an email from the person that interviewed me. :-D

Congrats Lindsey08!! I hope you decide on BU! (I just enrolled for the MS-MBA program myself).
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Sustainability, International Business

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 2

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 22 Sep 2013, 10:08
ankitsingh7 wrote:
Who all have submitted their applications in round 2?

@ all the round 1 applicants -- how many days after the deadline did you get your interview invites?

It takes 3 - 5 business days

Kudos if I helped :)

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Sustainability, International Business

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 2

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 22 Sep 2013, 10:22
ankitsingh7 wrote:
Who all have submitted their applications in round 2?

@ all the round 1 applicants -- how many days after the deadline did you get your interview invites?

It takes 3 - 5 business days

Kudos if I helped :)

Re: Boston University 2013-Calling all applicants   [#permalink] 22 Sep 2013, 10:22