As the world’s fastest growing economic region, Asia has become a key destination for Western business professionals seeking high-quality, well-compensated employment opportunities. Asia’s economies are projected to expand from $20.8 trillion to $30.3 trillion in the years between 2011 and 2016—twice the size of the American economy, according to International Monetary Fund projections. Recognizing this trend, multinational corporations have made Asia their port of call, setting up research hubs, manufacturing facilities and business units to capitalize on growth opportunities.
“Bridging Your Career with Asia” will explore the major economic and social trends shaping the region today and what it means for your life and career presented by Top Asia Business Schools: ISB, HKUST, CEIBS, and Nanyang.
We will touch:
- Career Prospects in Asia & with Asia
- Introduction of economic and industry trends in Asia
- Some important cultural differences of doing business in Asia
- Importance of network and relationships
- What are the opportunities available for Americans in Asia?Date/Time: Sunday, June 22, 2013 at 2:15pm - 5:00pmLocation: Oceanview Suite 7-8, Pan Pacific Vancouver 300-999 Canada Place, Vancouver Register: http://www.topasiabschools.com/events_I ... l=gmatclub
TABS.jpg [ 10.98 KiB | Viewed 173 times ]