Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:03 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:03

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 3.66
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 3.66
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Re: Business School at Wake Forest vs Simon School of Business [#permalink]
Expert Reply
KMlk wrote:
Accepted.com wrote:
KMlk wrote:
Thanks a lot for your advice and suggestions.

I needed some help on which school I should be choosing and I suppose your suggestions would really help.
I've been accepted into the B school of WFU and Simon. I intend to contentrate in Strategy Consulting. I have about 40% schol from WFU and no schol from Simon. At this stage the difference in total fees would be around 35000 per year.
Could you please help me take a stand between the two ?
WFU is a lucrative option because my course maybe much cheaper but then at the same time I don't want to miss out anything important.

Thank you,

Regards,

Karn Malik

Karn,

Congratulations!

I don't know enough about how these two programs feed into management consulting firms, which firms, and which ones you want to work for to advise you. However, you need to look into that recruiting data to make your decision.

Please see https://www.accepted.com/mba/decisions.aspx#Accepted for more on this topic.

Best,
Linda

Hi Linda,
Thanks a ton for your prompt response. Currently I am looking at options in the Big-Four, specifically in the non-IT domain.
Both these schools are neck to neck when it comes to placement statistics. I'll try to find out more about the specific consulting companies visiting these schools. Any further information from your end would be great.

Also, the link helps me refine my search.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Karn Malik

Karn,

I'm glad you found the link helpful. Again, I don't have much specific to add, except that you shoudl try to talk to current students and perhaps recent alumni at the school who are working for these companies. They may help you. Try to connect to the consulting clubs at both schools and see where they are happiest and where you feel most comfortable.

Congratulations again!

Best,
Linda
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Business School at Wake Forest vs Simon School of Business [#permalink]