Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Nov 2014, 21:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Buy and Sell disclaimer for this forum

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Followers: 24

Kudos [?]: 181 [0], given: 0

Buy and Sell disclaimer for this forum [#permalink] New post 14 Oct 2005, 09:52
Hi dear all. It has come to my attention that certain new members are engaging in unethical trades (material not delivered while money was paid). This behaviour will not be tolerated and any member being reported from conducting such acts will be automatically banned from the site.
Unfortunately, members should be careful prior to sending their money to some members without previously doing some spot checks in order to find how genuinely involved the seller is with gmatclub. Think about whether it is worth it for you to save a few dollars on books which you could have got with 100% certainty with sources such as mba.com or amazon.com.
Furthermore, advertising for gmat services on multiple forum is not only a violation of posting etiquette(flooding) but also inconsistent with our values which is to create a collegiate gmat forum free of spams. I therefore urge you to be careful about getting into such deals which could turn out to be illegitimate ones. Be sure about who you are dealing with.

Best Regards,

Paul

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
SVP
SVP
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 0

Re: Buy and Sell disclaimer for this forum [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2005, 11:59
this is a serious concern.

what could be the best solution to this problem? how about if the transaction is made through Gmat Club like the transactions made through online auction sites e.g; ebay, amazon etc? This way the club can also make money to support its forum.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

i want sell my gmat books [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2006, 14:47
i iam new to this site i want to sell my books through this site can u please help me

i dont know how to post in the forum
CEO
CEO
Schools: Completed at SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - Class of 2008
Followers: 17

Kudos [?]: 87 [0], given: 0

Re: i want sell my gmat books [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2006, 20:45
yaminisrujana wrote:
i iam new to this site i want to sell my books through this site can u please help me

I would suggest you to post on ebay and then post the link of ebay auction number on this forum. This way both seller and buyer will be safe.

SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - MBA CLASS OF 2008

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: i want sell my gmat books [#permalink] New post 23 Mar 2011, 14:29
ps_dahiya wrote:
yaminisrujana wrote:

I would suggest you to post on ebay and then post the link of ebay auction number on this forum. This way both seller and buyer will be safe.

are there any forums country specific to sell gmat books.

I got a 730 in GMAT and now want to sell all my books, notes, tests

how do i go about this?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2375

Kudos [?]: 9927 [0], given: 3755

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Buy and Sell disclaimer for this forum [#permalink] New post 23 Mar 2011, 14:31
Expert's post
Just post them in this forum: buy-sell-books-and-find-study-groups-4/

Please do specify country in the SUBJECT

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Take a Survey about GMAT Prep - Win Prizes!

Re: Buy and Sell disclaimer for this forum   [#permalink] 23 Mar 2011, 14:31