Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Jul 2014, 01:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

C-Blast is a hearty blend of powerful vitamins, minerals,

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
Schools: Mays '16
GMAT 1: 570 Q47 V21
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 70 [0], given: 35

C-Blast is a hearty blend of powerful vitamins, minerals, [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2013, 09:23
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

25% (low)

Question Stats:

55% (02:11) correct 45% (01:37) wrong based on 44 sessions
C-Blast is a hearty blend of powerful vitamins, minerals, and immunity-boosting micro-nutrients that promote a healthy metabolism, soothe the stomach, come packaged in a high-tech bottle, and will give you a patented C-Blast of chemical-free energy.

A. micro-nutrients that promote a healthy metabolism, soothe the stomach, come packaged in a high-tech bottle, and will give you a patented C-Blast of chemical-free energy.
B. micro-nutrients that promote a healthy metabolism, soothe the stomach, come packaged in a high-tech bottle, and they give you a patented C-Blast of chemical-free energy.
C. micro-nutrients that promotes a healthy metabolism, soothes the stomach, comes packaged in a high-tech bottle, and gives you a patented C-Blast of chemical-free energy.
D. micro-nutrients that promotes a healthy metabolism, soothes the stomach, comes packaged in a high-tech bottle, and giving you a patented C-Blast of chemical-free energy.
E. micro-nutrients that promote a healthy metabolism, soothes the stomach, comes packaged in a high-tech bottle, and give you a patented C-Blast of chemical-free energy.
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA

Don't give up on yourself ever. Period.
Beat it, no one wants to be defeated (My journey from 570 to 690) : beat-it-no-one-wants-to-be-defeated-journey-570-to-149968.html

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE: Project Management (Manufacturing)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 36

Re: C-Blast is a hearty blend of powerful vitamins, minerals, an [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2013, 18:08
The relative pronoun 'that' refers to C-blast and so we need a singular verb.. (promotes, soothes, comes, gives)
A, B and E out for this reason.. D is wrong for the use of 'giving'.. That takes us to the answer C!!

Posted from my mobile device Image
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 440 Q33 V13
GMAT 2: 0 Q0 V0
GPA: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 44

Re: C-Blast is a hearty blend of powerful vitamins, minerals, an [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2013, 18:48
friend29 wrote:
The relative pronoun 'that' refers to C-blast and so we need a singular verb.. (promotes, soothes, comes, gives)
A, B and E out for this reason.. D is wrong for the use of 'giving'.. That takes us to the answer C!!

The relative pronoun 'that' refers to C-blast ?

Oh! isn't it refers to micro-nutrients?
Usually relative pronoun refers back to previous noun !

GMAT - Practice, Patience, Persistence
Kudos if u like :)

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
Schools: Mays '16
GMAT 1: 570 Q47 V21
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 70 [0], given: 35

Re: C-Blast is a hearty blend of powerful vitamins, minerals, an [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2013, 19:43
as per OE, actually 'that' is not modifying c-blast but it is modifying 'blend'..
e.g. Blend of x,y and z that blah blah blah...
I too have difficulty in finding what actually 'that' modifies. Experts please throw sum light on it.

Don't give up on yourself ever. Period.
Beat it, no one wants to be defeated (My journey from 570 to 690) : beat-it-no-one-wants-to-be-defeated-journey-570-to-149968.html

Re: C-Blast is a hearty blend of powerful vitamins, minerals, an   [#permalink] 24 Feb 2013, 19:43