Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 00:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.43
WE: Real Estate (Real Estate)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 14 [3] , given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2011, 11:19
This post received
KUDOS
alma2404 wrote:
gsmon wrote:
It seems that most who got a call for the interview received it within a week or so after submitting their app. Is that inference accurate?

Not necessarily, actually. It's common, but as the two posts after you show, not always the case!

As much as I toil over numbers and get paranoid about the email, the call, etc., I feel like all of us should keep reminding ourselves that there's no formula to this process...

I think that the only real pattern I've noticed is that those who submit near the deadline get backlogged on final decisions. Seems like a lot of people hear in a day or two following their interview, but this trend does not hold near the deadline, seems like it's more like 1-2 weeks depending on how late you interview based on last year.

As far as interviews though, a lot of the j-term people who submitted near the deadline got their interviews almost immediately, but lots of the ED people, and several j-termers seemed to hear several weeks afterward. For the ED's I would assume that delays in the interview are probably just related to the ridiculous number of apps to go through, plus they likely prioritize the J-term people first since they need to get those decisions back sooner before classes start.

Just my two cents take it for what it's worth.
3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 9 [3] , given: 0

Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2011, 14:45
This post received
KUDOS
Hey all,

I got THE CALL today from Columbia! Pretty pumped! For those keeping track, the call came from a blocked number at about 12:30 ET. Here's my timeline:

Submit 10/2
Under Review 10/3
Invite 10/4
Interview 10/12
Complete 10/13
Admit!!! 10/27

For those accepted, looking forward to meeting you all. To those still waiting, keep the faith and good luck!
3 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q V
GPA: 3.1
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 33 [3] , given: 72

Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2011, 15:18
This post received
KUDOS
Hey Everyone,

Attached is the updated ED Timeline with some new data points.

Added the time of week the decision went out for people trying to guess when they'll get a call, etc.

I'll start posting weekly with updates.

Best of luck to everyone!

AiA

Attachments

CBS ED 2012 Timeline.xls [108.5 KiB]
Downloaded 97 times

To download please login or register as a user

3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
Schools: CBS '14 (I)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE: Accounting (Accounting)

Kudos [?]: 9 [3] , given: 0

Reviews Badge
Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Nov 2011, 06:56
This post received
KUDOS
Hey everyone

Just got the call on my birthday :)

Accepted :)

Goodluck to everyone else only good news to come!

Posted from my mobile device Image
2 KUDOS received
Current Student
Affiliations: CFA
Schools: Columbia - Class of 2013
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V43
GMAT 2: 760 Q49 V45
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 109 [2] , given: 63

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Calling All 2012 Columbia GSB Applicants !!! [#permalink] New post 11 May 2011, 09:47
This post received
KUDOS
Hey guys I'll be matriculating this August for the Columbia Business School MBA class of 2013. If you have any questions feel free to send them my way. PS CBS has released its essay questions for the next admissions cycle: http://www4.gsb.columbia.edu/mba/admiss ... nts#essays

Essays
Applicants must complete one short answer and three essays.

Short Answer
What is your post-MBA professional goal? (Maximum of 200 characters.)

Examples of possible responses:

“After my MBA I want to build my expertise in the energy sector and learn more about strategy and decision making by joining a consulting firm specializing in renewable energy and power companies.”
“After my MBA I hope to work in business development for a media company that is expanding its market share in Asia.”
“My short term goal is to work with an investment firm that utilizes public private partnerships to invest in community development projects.”

Essays
  1. Essay one: Considering your post-MBA and long term professional goals, why you are pursuing an MBA at this point in your career? Additionally, why is Columbia Business School a good fit for you? (Maximum of 750 words.)

2. Essay two: Describe a life experience that has shaped you. The goal of this essay is to get a sense of who you are, rather than what you have achieved professionally. (Maximum of 500 words.)

3. Essay three has three options (please choose one of the following):
    Option A: The annual A. Lorne Weil Outrageous Business Plan Competition is a student initiative managed and run by the Columbia Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO). The competition encourages Columbia MBA students to explore creative entrepreneurial ideas that are sufficiently ambitious in scope and scale to be considered “outrageous.” Students explore these ideas while learning firsthand what goes into the development and presentation of a solid business proposal.

Develop your own “outrageous” business idea. In essay form, compose your “elevator pitch.” (Maximum of 250 words.)
    Option B: Columbia deeply values its vibrant student community, the building of which begins at orientation when admitted students are assigned to clusters of 65 to 70 fellow students who take most of the first-year core classes together. During the first weeks of school, each cluster selects a Cluster Chair. Further strengthening the student community are the over 100 active student organizations at Columbia Business School, ranging from cultural to professional to community service-oriented. Leadership positions within the cluster and/or clubs offer hands-on management and networking opportunities for students as they interact with fellow students, administrators, faculty members, alumni, and practitioners.

You are running for either Cluster Chair or a club leadership position of your choosing. Compose your campaign speech. (Maximum of 250 words.)
    Option C: Founded nearly three decades ago, the Executives in Residence Program at Columbia Business School integrates senior executives into the life of the School. Current executives in residence include more than a dozen experts in areas ranging from media and investment banking to private equity and management. A hallmark of the program is one-on-one counseling sessions in which executives advise students about their prospective career choices.

Select one of the current executives in residence with whom you would like to meet during your time at Columbia. Explain your selection and tell us how you would best utilize your half hour one-on-one session. (Maximum of 250 words.)
  4. An optional fourth essay will enable you to discuss any issues that do not fall within the purview of the required essays.

Knight-Bagehot Fellows: Please use the space allocated to the first essay for the Wiegers Fellowship Application essay.

Good luck!!!!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q46 V44
GPA: 3.74
WE: Accounting (Investment Banking)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 19 [2] , given: 28

Re: Calling All 2012 Columbia GSB Applicants !!! [#permalink] New post 27 Jul 2011, 05:40
This post received
KUDOS
prateekgiitd wrote:
Moss wrote:
Hey guys I'll be matriculating this August for the Columbia Business School MBA class of 2013. If you have any questions feel free to send them my way.

Hey hi,
I am planning to apply to columbia this year, can you pls tell is there any difference in the way your application is viewed if you apply in ED?? What is the benefit of ED?? In case you are selected in ED & dont join columbia, whats the penalty you will have to bear??

I want to know this too. I used to think you were locked in if applying ED, but I went to an information session this monday and the admissions rep said there are people every year that make the $6K deposit after being accepted ED then go to another school, forfeiting the deposit, so it does happen. I think the ED decision is so early that its hard to get in AND wait for decisions from other schools without making the deposit.

Im thinking about ED, but i'm leaning toward RD. I've done much more research for Columbia then any other school, so i just don't feel like I know enough about the other schools to commit 100% to Columbia. But that could change in 2 months, I've wanted to attend Columbia in some form since high school. I will definitely be done with my application before the deadline. :?
2 KUDOS received
VP
VP
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Followers: 94

Kudos [?]: 399 [2] , given: 73

Premium Member
Re: Calling All 2012 Columbia GSB Applicants !!! [#permalink] New post 01 Aug 2011, 13:18
This post received
KUDOS
Gobias wrote:
Question about the Columbia application -

There is an option to upload a picture of yourself. They don't specify what kind of picture it should be, just that it should be copied into Word and uploaded.

Anyone have any insight into what kind of picture they are looking for? Is there any upside/downside to uploading the picture?

Thanks

I'm gonna upload a picture of me dressed as the Fruit of the Loom's purple grapes. That will really show them what I can offer the program. Either that or one of my post marathon pics with my finisher's medal. If all else fails, I'm breaking out the bathing suit shots.

The Brain Dump - From Low GPA to Top MBA (Updated September 1, 2013) - A Few of My Favorite Things--> http://cheetarah1980.blogspot.com

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Schools: CBS

Kudos [?]: 3 [2] , given: 7

Re: Calling All 2012 Columbia GSB Applicants !!! [#permalink] New post 15 Aug 2011, 22:37
This post received
KUDOS
got the call last Thursday at night for J term. they waited 20+days after interview to admit me. so for those who are waiting, don't worry. I asked some detailed questions to the adcom director:

What's the usual timeline? 8-12 weeks (obvious). If someone's really strong the'll move that up.

They look for a balance in the applications, and seldom go out of their score range. I have a really low GPA (well below 3), and that was the biggest concern for my app. Luckily my 740 GMAT somewhat compensated (and have a good excuse.)Then then look at your work experience.

Good luck everyone!
2 KUDOS received
Current Student
Affiliations: CBS Class of 2014
Concentration: Finance
Schools: CBS '14 (M)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 19 [2] , given: 8

Re: Calling All 2012 Columbia GSB Applicants !!! [#permalink] New post 17 Aug 2011, 05:56
This post received
KUDOS
Pkit, if you look at the homepage here with the notes on Kellogg, I would say that most on gmatclub have done their background work on the schools they want to apply to and have an understanding of what to expect. Undoubtedly you could say all the smart people think ED is better so they all apply and therefore make it more competitive, which I don't necessarily believe since the 6K deposit is due 2 weeks after acceptance... therefore making an admit worthless if you don't feel like coughing up the 6K to hold a spot. What I think the true value of ED is, as mentioned in a prior post, is that it shows you are commited to attending. What value does that have? Well, it really allows you to focus your essays on your personal development and be more personal versus selling them on why you want to attend their university. Quite frankly, if you have to write an essay and spend 1/3 of it justifying why that school and really pulling specific examples out on it... that's space that could of been used to highlight some of your unique qualities and experiences that make you a really unique and sound candidate for diverse class discussion. You may disagree with that, however when writing my Tuck essays, I really had to dig deep. I used professor names, specific landmarks that I saw during my visit, made mention of very specific things I took away from the school to explain why I would want to attend there. When I wrote my CBS essays, I took a much more poised approach and made it really about how I've developed in both my personal and professional life, and how my experiences have culminated to this point of me applying.

So while I agree with you that a top school is not going to give any "freebies", there certainly are inherit benefits of understanding the dynamics of when to apply. Those with weak profiles that you mentioned will not get in during ED or any round, but those with good profiles but maybe not Princeton -> McKinsey -> did 3 month tour in Africa volunteer work, I think applying ED allows you to focus on your development versus why CBS (vs HBS or other M7's) which really creates value and allows you to be more competitive should you have chosen to apply later.

Also as reference, I didn't just state statistics that I "heard". Please go to businessweek and look at the CBS profile under their MBA FT rankings. You will see exactly where the 27% interview and 15% admit numbers came from. Clearly we can't differentiate between the rounds and ED with that, but it is a benchmark.

2 KUDOS received
Current Student

Re: Calling All 2012 Columbia GSB Applicants !!! [#permalink] New post 17 Aug 2011, 12:30
This post received
KUDOS
globalMBA wrote:
Hi lotstraveler! Do you think that info (27% interviewed - 15% admitted) is reliable? The school does not release the number of applicants it interviews... I am asking because I have an interview on Friday hehehe. Did you find info on this anywhere else? Thanks!!!

That's the overall % for all applicants, although I'd imagine that if you broke it down by ED, pre-scholarship cutoff, post-scholarship cutoff, and J-term, that you'd see a much wider range.

Pkit wrote:
This is how the panic on stock exchange for example and massive crowds elsewhere are created.
One have heard something, other one supported that point of view and myph has been already created.
STOP! and think know if almost all of applicants believe that CBS's ED round is less competitive, and apply in ED , does it therefore make ED round less competitive?! Look at our statistics, although it may nor be representative, but it clearly shows that a big pool of applicants apply in ED. Thus ED become even more competitive, becuase every smartie thinks "I am ingenious, I will apply in ED and get in"

Guys, CBS is very very selective BS. Having a weak profile would not allow you to get in ED, having a strong profile would probably make you get in even if you applied in last day (last round).

You're right -- if you're an all-star candidate you'll probably do fine regardless of what round you apply. That said, from speaking with applicants, it seems that most of the people I have been the most impressed with have been RD applicants. Obviously this isn't a scientific study, but from just my casual conversations with many applicants, it seems that RD admits are definitely at a higher level of competitiveness relative to some of the ED applicants. I think most people take the ED pledge pretty seriously and as a result some of the better candidates kept their options open.

It isn't a "myth" that the ED round gives you better odds, but it isn't necessarily a published fact. But if you talk with CBS students, talk to admissions consultants, and talk to the general applicant community you definitely get the feel that ED applicants have slightly better odds. Maybe its because CBS goes easy on them knowing it will help pad their yield. Or maybe its because those that apply ED are those that really want to attend CBS as a first (and possibly only) choice and their passion for CBS shines through their essays to the admissions committee. Perhaps its because if you think that CBS is your best fit, so does the admissions committee. (Interesting note: if its one of the last two reasons that ED students do better, it wouldn't help you to apply ED just to have "better chances.")

Who really knows why ED students seems to do a bit better with their applications, and who knows how big that edge really is... but if CBS is your first choice school then why not apply ED?

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Schools: CBS '14 (A)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 10 [2] , given: 1

Re: Calling All 2012 Columbia GSB Applicants !!! [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2011, 09:37
This post received
KUDOS
I've gone through the 2011 thread a couple of times as well. What I find more useful though, are the compiled stats of everyone on gmatclub who applied that year (first page, first post of the thread), when they received an interview, when it went complete, when they received a decision etc.

It's pretty cool because you can also see what the average waiting period is to receive an interview invite and get a decision after the interview is complete.

MDF, just for reference, there were a number of people last year who had to wait longer than a week for their status to change to "interview complete." I think it basically depends on when your interviewer submits his report. I wouldn't sweat it just yet if I were you. However, if it still doesn't change in another week, I would call the school. They will contact the interviewer and remind him to finish the report.

Good luck!
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 680 Q V
GPA: 3.1
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 33 [2] , given: 72

Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 12 Sep 2011, 00:29
This post received
KUDOS
Pkit wrote:
Hi guys,

I am still stuck on 3rd essay question.

What essay did you choose and why?!
thanks.

From your profile, it appears you want to study entrepreneurship so option 3a could fit if you already have an idea you are hoping you can polish while at CBS.

If you don't have a business idea, this obviously won't work.

Not knowing your professional background or your future goals, 3b is always a nice fall back. If you don't currently work in finance, but plan on combining your interests in entrepreneurship and finance by going into VC, joining the PE or VC club could be interesting because you can provide first hand knowledge for your previous industry/job, blah, blah, blah while better understanding VC. Do you think your cultural diversity is a benefit to the class? Perhaps you run for a regional/cultural club to help teach your culture to other CBS students. Do you mention how winning your schools sports competition was life changing in essay 2? Maybe you run for president of a sports oriented club. The possibilities are endless here.

For me, 3c was both the easiest and the hardest essay. While I personally liked the prompt, I couldn't find anyone that fit my story.

Personally, I wrote essay 3b. I already started my own business and really beat the idea to death in essay 1 and didn't feel like I needed to further stress my ability to think "outside of the box," so 3a seemed redundant to me. As I stated above, I couldn't find someone that exactly matched my profile and it was too much of a stress on what we would talk about so 3c was out of the question.

I hope this helps.

Keep in mind, I haven't been admitted (or rejected) - so who knows if my way of doing things will pay off.

PS - If you don't like 3a-c, show CBS you are a leader and make up your own question (i'm joking. kind of). That is entrepreneurial, I guess.
2 KUDOS received
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, Economics
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2014
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 76 [2] , given: 27

GMAT Tests User
Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 Sep 2011, 11:41
This post received
KUDOS
HAHAH!!! I'M IN!!!!

Just got the call!

2 KUDOS received
Current Student

Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 19 Sep 2011, 18:40
This post received
KUDOS
MDF wrote:
I just got my invitation to the Welcome Reception on Dec 5th and Columbia Connect I & II on Feb 10th and April 20th.

Any admits planning to attend these? And any info on what to expect at these events?

I went to CCI and it was a total blast. They let us in the normal CBS Happy Hour on Thursday night, then had a full day of programming planned for us Friday. In addition to the planned events, they also gave us ample "mingle time" just to chit-chat and get to know our fellow admitted students. A lot of the guys and gals I met that weekend are some of my closest CBS pals today. It also serves as a great way to get to know people pre-matriculation for planning student-initiated events like the pre-MBA World Tour and impromptu admit happy hours.

I would have gone to CCII as well, but it was very close to my wedding and simply didn't work out. Regardless, I was super psyched to start school after CCI -- I simply had an amazing time. Let me know if you have any other specific questions on Columbia Connect.

2 KUDOS received
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 660 Q V
GPA: 3.64
WE: Accounting (Accounting)

Kudos [?]: 50 [2] , given: 74963

Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 22 Sep 2011, 14:33
This post received
KUDOS
Fortius wrote:
Need your advice
I am ready to submit the application, but my recommeder will submit a recommendation only in a week. Is it possible to submit an application early without recommedations?
Thanks

You can submit your app but it will not be reviewed until it is in "complete" status ie. all supporting material needs to be in the system before they switch the status to "under review"

I went through the same problem. I was done with my app 1 month ago. Then one recommender had a death in the family and the other had to get urgent surgery (just my luck huh?). Anyway, it took a month for things to get back to normal and for them to post the recommendations.

Just make sure they get their recommendations in before the ED deadline.

Good luck!!
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Real Estate, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q V
GMAT 2: Q V
GPA: 3.6

Kudos [?]: 23 [2] , given: 16

Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Oct 2011, 06:42
This post received
KUDOS
str1der wrote:
Pkit wrote:
guys
what is exact time for deadline? I could not find it on site.
A recommender still did not sumbit her letter.

thanks.

Would recommend checking with them, ideally by calling early morning today. Thumb rule is, if deadline TIME not mentioned, assume it to be 11:59PM on the deadline day, per local time zone

It is on their websiste:
http://www4.gsb.columbia.edu/mba/admissions/options

It's on the top of the page written as: "Note: All deadlines are 11:59pm EST on the date listed"
Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2157

Kudos [?]: 7574 [2] , given: 3623

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2011, 11:11
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
I am thrilled to report that the Columbia GSB Admissions team has officially joined the GMAT Club forum and will be available to address questions applicants may have:

Columbia GSB Admissions Team Answers Questions on GMAT Club

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

2 KUDOS received
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: Q V
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.77
WE: Corporate Finance (Other)
Followers: 148

Kudos [?]: 488 [2] , given: 527

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Oct 2011, 04:31
This post received
KUDOS
Hey all,
Don't you think that ethics and ethical behaviour is one of the main points to which schools pay a close attention??!
Don't you think that schools do not know that you apply to multiple schools at once?

My point is that if you remove the sheet indicating to which other schools you applied - it means that you are hiding something. It means that you provided incomplete GMAT report.
It means that you even if asked to disclose full information you don't follow the rule
Anyway the CBS's admition decision is binding, and if admitted you will know about it far before other decisions. So why to behave contrary to what is expected?!

I have attached the full report with all schools I have sent my scores to. I think that submitting a score to a number of schools does not mean that you will apply there. It is just shows your intention to apply. Not more.
But hiding a part of information shows an intention to behave differently from what is expected.

Follow me, if you find my explanations useful.

Audaces fortuna juvat!

2 KUDOS received
Current Student
Affiliations: CBS Class of 2014
Concentration: Finance
Schools: CBS '14 (M)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 19 [2] , given: 8

Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Oct 2011, 04:39
This post received
KUDOS
Pkit, I disagree. What relevance does it have at all? When you interview for a job do you tell them you're going down the street to interview with their competitor an hour after you leave? Of course not. There is nothing unethical with not disclosing something that's not relevant to my application. I think Cornell asks what other schools you are applying to in their application, Columbia does not. With that being said, there is no difference... and simply put, Columbia STILL gets my official report from GMAC with what they need.. I'm just providing a screenshot of my "unofficial" performance.

Also, consider this... schools are big on fit and many have different cultures. If you had a school like MIT, Tuck, Columbia, Harvard, and hm, CMU let's say... and you send that to Tuck... well they can see by the list that you're not focused on a specific niche offering or type of class. Said different, if Tuck cared and saw HBS and you mention in an essay you want small class sizes that fosters community... doesn't where you sent your reports argue against that? Appears you're just out for any top program. The ethics here is a bad argument and one that I would disagree with you on completely.... and honestly, this is coming from someone who is very involved in my undergrad ethical debate organization (was during and post studies) and considers myself to uphold highest standards. There is nothing wrong with not showing someone something they didn't ask for... especially when you consider the alternative.

Oh and on a side note, apparently CBS doesn't care either based on my admit :)

2 KUDOS received
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, Economics
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2014
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 76 [2] , given: 27

GMAT Tests User
Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Oct 2011, 09:33
This post received
KUDOS
megatop wrote:
just out of interest does anyone know of any other forum on the web (any language) that discuss Columbia MBA applications? I just want to manage my own expectations should interview invitations have already gone out to promising last minute ED applicants!

the ClearAdmit wiki is good

Re: Columbia 2012 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 13 Oct 2011, 09:33