Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Apr 2014, 20:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Posts: 35
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V39
GPA: 3.98
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 5

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 27 Jan 2012, 19:33
dhruvvarma wrote:
Hi guys, just logged into the application portal, when i go the application status tab i see the application submitted date but when i click on check status button it says "no status found". It was there 2 days ago, anyone else experienced the same?


Mine says the same thing...my guess is it will stay like that now until the 6th...
Manager
Manager
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 176
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 3

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jan 2012, 23:50
I had my interview last week (phone), it was blind, although the interviewer had my resume. Nothing out of the ordinary compared to what has already been mentioned...
Intern
Intern
Joined: 06 Jun 2011
Posts: 28
Location: United States
Concentration: Economics
GMAT 1: 710 Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Jan 2012, 21:02
Good luck to the R2 applicants. It looks like one of the users changed their R2 application status to 'admitted' earlier today. Has UNC started issuing notifications?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 24
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Jan 2012, 22:45
aln4407 wrote:
dhruvvarma wrote:
Hi guys, just logged into the application portal, when i go the application status tab i see the application submitted date but when i click on check status button it says "no status found". It was there 2 days ago, anyone else experienced the same?


Mine says the same thing...my guess is it will stay like that now until the 6th...

Status shows updated on 1/30/2012 I'm pretty sure that's the final result! But like the prev round the decision will probably not come before the decision date. This wait is really killing me now.

Posted from my mobile device Image
Manager
Manager
Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 63
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V37
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 3

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Jan 2012, 22:51
I can see the 'No Status Found'...but where did you see the updated date ?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 24
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Jan 2012, 22:58
zohaibmahmood wrote:
I can see the 'No Status Found'...but where did you see the updated date ?

Mine showed no status found till Friday but when I checked right now it showed the usual "your app is complete...." and at the bottom there is a field that says last updated: 1/30/2012

Posted from my mobile device Image
Manager
Manager
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 176
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 3

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Jan 2012, 23:09
Mine says "No Status found."
Intern
Intern
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Posts: 30
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 31 Jan 2012, 11:04
Hello Guys !

I have a couple of questions:

First question is targetted at those who have already completed their interview for KFBS. Was there any question which you felt caught you slightly off-guard?

Next is a general question : Is it necessary to quote names of faculty members whose work excites you and whose classes you hope to attend. Being an international student, I didnt get a chance to visit KF or interact closely with any of them. How do you show your intrest in the faculty in such circumstances?

Thanks & All the best to all of us ! :)
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 31 Jan 2012, 12:46
Hey! everyone, I went to Chapel Hill for my MAC program interview at 12th Jan. So far I am still waiting for the admission email. How long time genearlly wait to be notified after interview? If anyone has the experience or information can share with me, I am really thanks a lot!!!

(I did not call/email Stacie for asking the notification time, but call the secretary several times. am I in a polite way?)
Intern
Intern
Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Posts: 35
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V39
GPA: 3.98
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 5

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 31 Jan 2012, 13:38
sunshinejc wrote:
Hey! everyone, I went to Chapel Hill for my MAC program interview at 12th Jan. So far I am still waiting for the admission email. How long time genearlly wait to be notified after interview? If anyone has the experience or information can share with me, I am really thanks a lot!!!

(I did not call/email Stacie for asking the notification time, but call the secretary several times. am I in a polite way?)


I'm not all that familiar with the MAC program (I applied to the MBA program), but a quick look at their website indicates that if you applied by Dec 1st all decisions would be mailed by Feb 1st (tomorrow)!!

Good Luck!
Manager
Manager
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 176
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 3

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 01 Feb 2012, 17:35
RG0105 wrote:
Mine says "No Status found."


And now it's complete...updated 2/1.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 01 Feb 2012, 18:09
aln4407 wrote:
sunshinejc wrote:
Hey! everyone, I went to Chapel Hill for my MAC program interview at 12th Jan. So far I am still waiting for the admission email. How long time genearlly wait to be notified after interview? If anyone has the experience or information can share with me, I am really thanks a lot!!!

(I did not call/email Stacie for asking the notification time, but call the secretary several times. am I in a polite way?)


I'm not all that familiar with the MAC program (I applied to the MBA program), but a quick look at their website indicates that if you applied by Dec 1st all decisions would be mailed by Feb 1st (tomorrow)!!

Good Luck!


Thanks, I did not get the email yet now. The admission office may too busy to update status.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 Jul 2011
Posts: 7
Schools: Johnson '14 (I)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2012, 06:13
Hi,
did anyone get the admit calls for the decision to be released on Feb 6th. I could see a few people(2-3) showing admit status in page 1 on feb 2nd .

Any comments on that?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Posts: 35
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V39
GPA: 3.98
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 5

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2012, 07:34
heman6681 wrote:
Hi,
did anyone get the admit calls for the decision to be released on Feb 6th. I could see a few people(2-3) showing admit status in page 1 on feb 2nd .

Any comments on that?

Thanks


I got a call yesterday and was admitted with a fellowship.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Dec 2011
Posts: 5
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q46 V45
GPA: 3.98
WE: Project Management (Transportation)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2012, 08:11
aln4407 wrote:
heman6681 wrote:
Hi,
did anyone get the admit calls for the decision to be released on Feb 6th. I could see a few people(2-3) showing admit status in page 1 on feb 2nd .

Any comments on that?

Thanks


I got a call yesterday and was admitted with a fellowship.



Same here. Got a call Wednesday and was admitted with a fellowship.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2012, 08:31
Scooter22 wrote:
aln4407 wrote:
heman6681 wrote:
Hi,
did anyone get the admit calls for the decision to be released on Feb 6th. I could see a few people(2-3) showing admit status in page 1 on feb 2nd .

Any comments on that?

Thanks


I got a call yesterday and was admitted with a fellowship.



Same here. Got a call Wednesday and was admitted with a fellowship.


That makes three of us. I got a call Sunday and was admitted with a fellowship.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 Jul 2011
Posts: 7
Schools: Johnson '14 (I)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2012, 08:39
Hi,
That's really great news....any International students got the call?

Thnanks
Intern
Intern
Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Posts: 35
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V39
GPA: 3.98
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 5

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2012, 08:46
Are either of you going to the Fellows visit in a couple weeks?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2012, 08:52
aln4407 wrote:
Are either of you going to the Fellows visit in a couple weeks?


I sent you a PM.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 06 Jun 2011
Posts: 28
Location: United States
Concentration: Economics
GMAT 1: 710 Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2012, 09:02
Congrats admitted students! Looks like the rest of us will find out on Monday. :roll:
Re: Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 03 Feb 2012, 09:02
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. New 11 Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler 2010 applicants Class2012 368 14 Jul 2009, 07:24
Popular new posts 19 Calling All 2011 UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants! mba20thirteen 722 10 Aug 2010, 09:42
Popular new posts 12 Experts publish their posts in the topic Kenan-Flagler (UNC) 2013- Calling all applicants nktdotgupta 269 05 Oct 2012, 22:01
Moved topic 18 Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants subhashghosh 405 19 Jul 2011, 03:31
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Kenan-Flagler 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  21    Next  [ 406 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.