Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 23:01 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Schools:Kellogg (Rd 1 Ding), Stanford (Rd 1 Ding), Haas (Rd 1 Admit!!!), Booth (Rd 2-Int Ding), Anderson (Rd 2-Int Admit!!)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Schools:Kellogg, Ross, MIT
 Q50  V48
Send PM
Re: Calling all Berkeley-Haas Fall 2010 Applicants [#permalink]
Sigh... just got dinged (from the waitlist). Thus ends my bid to enter a 2012 MBA class...

Luckily, I like my job so I'm not too immediately disappointed-- best of luck to you all and perhaps I'll see some of you on the boards next year!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
eekthecat wrote:
Sigh... just got dinged (from the waitlist). Thus ends my bid to enter a 2012 MBA class...

Luckily, I like my job so I'm not too immediately disappointed-- best of luck to you all and perhaps I'll see some of you on the boards next year!

Bummer.... did they notify you by email or did you have to login? I guess the decisions are looking like they're starting to trickle out.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Not to distract the thread, but I'm an R4 applicant here. Haven't heard anything from Haas yet...have others?

Does this imply the class is full?

I've gotten interviews from the three other schools I've applied to in R3 (top 3).
Manager
Manager
Schools:Kellogg (Rd 1 Ding), Stanford (Rd 1 Ding), Haas (Rd 1 Admit!!!), Booth (Rd 2-Int Ding), Anderson (Rd 2-Int Admit!!)
Send PM
beggohbee wrote:
eekthecat wrote:

Bummer.... did they notify you by email or did you have to login? I guess the decisions are looking like they're starting to trickle out.

Wow, i am sorry eekthecat. I am surprised that they are releasing candidates this early rather than waiting on the decision day. Hopefully some of us will get the call soon.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Schools:Kellogg, Ross, MIT
 Q50  V48
Send PM
Yeah thankfully they put it in email (SO much better than Stanford's 'login, now download the pdf' thing). Hopefully for those still waiting, more wait equals better result...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just got this in the email:

Quote:
Dear XXXX,

The Berkeley MBA Admissions Committee has now had the opportunity to review once again your application for fall 2010 admission. The committee continues to be impressed with your many accomplishments, and would like to keep your application on the waitlist at this time.

We have just released a small number of offers of admission from the waitlist, and we have released many waitlisted candidates whose applications will not remain in consideration. The fact that your application remains open and active is a positive sign of the committee's continued interest in you. If for some reason you have not yet interviewed as part of the application process, we urge you to please schedule an interview immediately. If you have already interviewed, there is no need for you to take any further action.

We are currently reviewing the applications of Round Four candidates in order to get a better sense of our overall application pool. Once we have completed our review of these files in mid-May, we will again review the wait list. We will contact all waitlisted candidates at that time to ask whether you wish to remain on the waitlist, and to remind you of the date by which you will need to provide any additional information you wish reviewed.

If you are no longer interested in remaining on the waitlist, you may notify us by replying to this e-mail. Again, please accept our sincere gratitude for the patience you have shown throughout this process.

With warm regards,

--- The Berkeley MBA Admissions Team

And the wait continues....
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
I just got the R3 Waitlist Chat Transcript. If anyone want it, pls let me know your email address and I can send it to you.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Just got the rewaitlist email too.....I can't handle this process!!!!!!!!!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Still on the waitlist. Haas is like that girl that keeps going out with you even though she doesn't really like you that much.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
skiingfool101 wrote:
Not to distract the thread, but I'm an R4 applicant here. Haven't heard anything from Haas yet...have others?

I've gotten interviews from the three other schools I've applied to in R3 (top 3).

I'm a R4 applicant too. No news here either. Not sure whether I should continue to wait in agony or just accept that it's a wrap...

Any thoughts Lauren?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
has anyone gotten good news?? haven't heard anything yet (and my status still says under review...). this is not fun.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
cookster wrote:
skiingfool101 wrote:

I'm a R4 applicant too. No news here either. Not sure whether I should continue to wait in agony or just accept that it's a wrap...

Any thoughts Lauren?

Re-read the previous poster's comments about the waitlist:

"We are currently reviewing the applications of Round Four candidates in order to get a better sense of our overall application pool. Once we have completed our review of these files in mid-May, we will again review the wait list. "
Manager
Manager
Send PM
R4 results will be in Mid May.

When does Haas's admission process end? It seems to go on for a long time. When will the re-waitlisted candidates hear the final call?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
woncosmo wrote:

When does Haas's admission process end? It seems to go on for a long time. When will the re-waitlisted candidates hear the final call?

Yes, R4 decisions are being released in 8 days. I wonder if this means we should stop hoping for an interview if we've not heard anything by now.

Originally posted by cookster on 11 May 2010, 17:25.
Last edited by cookster on 11 May 2010, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
cookster wrote:
woncosmo wrote:

Yes, R4 decisions are being released in 8 days. I wonders if this means we should stop hoping for an interview if we've not heard anything.

Mid May would be May 15 according to the calendar. That is 3 days away. Does Haas admit without interviews?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Data point:

I applied in R4 and received an interview invite last week.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General
Schools:LGO
 Q51  V42
Send PM
re-waitlisted...after applying at Haas one thing that I have learnt is 'being patient'
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62