Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 05:39 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:39

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.93
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.93
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Nonprofit
GRE 1: Q156 V168
GPA: 3.5
WE:Marketing (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Booth Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Thanks for your reply. Really Appreciate it.

Best of luck.

:)
anyone else had to cancel a hub interview?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Business School – A Family Affair: Including Others in Your MBA Experience
If you’re bringing a few extra people along with you to business school, you may be wondering how Booth supports your partners and families, and helps include them in your student life.  Suzi and Alex have told you how they balance partners and school as well as how First Day is a great introduction for … Continue reading Business School – A Family Affair: Including Others in Your MBA Experience →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.08
Send PM
Round2Hopeful2015 wrote:
I'll be going to the Booth Preview event on campus all day February 20. I haven't had a chance to visit the school yet and don't have as great of a feel for it as I did for the schools I was able to visit, so I think it will help me make a better decision and give me more meat to talk about during the interview.

Anybody else joining that day?

I'm going to the Booth Preview event as well. I'm going to sit in on classes the following Monday and have my interview scheduled for that afternoon as well.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Anyone who has interviewed with Booth, did you get a mail when Interview Feedback was submitted by the interviewer? Or any update on the application. I havent seen either yet... so?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.71
WE:Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
someone167 wrote:
Anyone who has interviewed with Booth, did you get a mail when Interview Feedback was submitted by the interviewer? Or any update on the application. I havent seen either yet... so?

I didn't receive an email or see anything change on the application page after my interview. My interviewer responded to my thank you email letting me know he submitted his feedback. I'm sure the interviewers are required to turn in their thoughts very soon after the interview, but I wouldn't worry about not getting an email.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
spp1188 wrote:
someone167 wrote:

I didn't receive an email or see anything change on the application page after my interview. My interviewer responded to my thank you email letting me know he submitted his feedback. I'm sure the interviewers are required to turn in their thoughts very soon after the interview, but I wouldn't worry about not getting an email.

Alright.. thanks!

I did receive a reply for the thank you mail, but he didnt say if he submitted the feedback. I guess I can rely on him on that front.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
I will be attending the booth preview. Look forward to meeting some of you guys!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
patchwork wrote:
I will be attending the booth preview. Look forward to meeting some of you guys!

Same here. Anyone else attending the preview?
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Nairobi, Nairobi, Nairobi… an exchange during an exchange
As I mentioned in my last post, I am doing an exchange during my winter quarter at IESE Business School in Barcelona. At IESE, each semester of the 2nd year starts with an optional 2 week intensive immersion program before the semester actually begins. This semester three immersion programs were offered: Nairobi, Shanghai and Barcelona. … Continue reading Nairobi, Nairobi, Nairobi… an exchange during an exchange →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Chicago Booth: Where Everyone Knows Your Name (And If They Don’t, They Will), Part II
As a Part 2 to Suzi’s post earlier this week, I thought it would be helpful to the introverts amongst us (myself included) to read about all the different ways that the Booth community officially facilitates community. Specifically, getting to know the clubs and teams that a student can join and meet people who share … Continue reading Chicago Booth: Where Everyone Knows Your Name (And If They Don’t, They Will), Part II →
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.65
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM
cgottuso wrote:
comoseva wrote:
Hey guys,

For on campus interviews, should we wear a suit? For women, do we need to wear a suit too? What's the dress to expect?

Yea dawg, wear a suit x2.

I'd suggest a dark suit, conservative (for women, modest length skirt or pants and professional button down, for men black shoes and a conservative tie). Especially if you're doing on campus where they see a ton of admits; this isn't an area where you want to stand out from the crowd. Think of it as the school's chance to view how you'll perform in recruiting and you'll be on the right path.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.62
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
bostonbp wrote:
cgottuso wrote:
comoseva wrote:
Hey guys,

For on campus interviews, should we wear a suit? For women, do we need to wear a suit too? What's the dress to expect?

Yea dawg, wear a suit x2.

I'd suggest a dark suit, conservative (for women, modest length skirt or pants and professional button down, for men black shoes and a conservative tie). Especially if you're doing on campus where they see a ton of admits; this isn't an area where you want to stand out from the crowd. Think of it as the school's chance to view how you'll perform in recruiting and you'll be on the right path.

I rocked a blue suit and tan leather shoes. Anything that is professional looking. Maybe not the best time for a cartoon tie or like Lime green shoes lol
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
Send PM
Any applicant from Singapore?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Strategy
Send PM
Does any one know - are all on campus interviews conducted by current students?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Concentration: International Business
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
socialcons wrote:
Does any one know - are all on campus interviews conducted by current students?

Yes
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 151 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GRE 1: Q166 V160
GPA: 3.74
Send PM
kudos for submitting questions for anyone who has interviewed in round 2 :)

Also have they removed the Skype option? I am interviewing off campus and they said it will be over phone.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  69   70   71   72   73   74   75  ...  92   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts