Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 15:20 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 15:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.65
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: Broad '18 (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Broad(Michigan) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
hey. I just received a mail from Paul sir. I got in. But no mail about scholarship. Any idea when do they roll out mails regarding scholarships?TIA
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Broad(Michigan) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Kudos
ishitathukral wrote:
hey. I just received a mail from Paul sir. I got in. But no mail about scholarship. Any idea when do they roll out mails regarding scholarships?TIA

Congrats ishitathukral.
I got mine an hour back. Got in.
I asked a current student. He said we should receive another mail about the scholarships next week.

Originally posted by aravinth545 on 13 Nov 2015, 23:27.
Last edited by aravinth545 on 13 Nov 2015, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
congrats to you too.
thanks for the information :)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Admitted students, please use below thread to discuss about admissions related things.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/broad-mba-admitted-students-thread-class-of-208586.html

Posted the same link on first page also.
Intern
Intern
I did not receive an email from Paul. Does that mean I was dinged?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Guys,

How many days after application submission do you typically get a response.
I submitted on 31st Oct
Application Complete Status- 3rd Nov

Now waiting.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
sj0070 wrote:
Guys,

I submitted on 31st Oct

Now waiting.

Since you applied in Round 2, you should get a response within a week after the submission deadline.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SCMaster wrote:
I did not receive an email from Paul. Does that mean I was dinged?

I am not sure but don't lose hope. Wait until next week for a response.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi aravinth545

The deadline for Round 1 is 1st November, and i submitted my application on 31st Oct.
The application showed complete status on 3rd November.

Since the submission was before 1st November, would it not be considered for Round 1 Applications?

Thanks

aravinth545 wrote:
sj0070 wrote:
Guys,

I submitted on 31st Oct

Now waiting.

Since you applied in Round 2, you should get a response within a week after the submission deadline.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
sj0070 wrote:
Hi aravinth545

The deadline for Round 1 is 1st November, and i submitted my application on 31st Oct.

Since the submission was before 1st November, would it not be considered for Round 1 Applications?

Thanks

Sorry I mistook the early round as Round 1. I guess they must be busy with the Early Round decisions.
Now that it is done, you should receive a reply by next week hopefully.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thanks aravinth545

Actually I had mailed the university prior to submission and asked them about the round in which i would be considered.
They asked me to submit the application.

So, hopefully i go in with the 1st Round (1st Nov'15 Deadline) candidates.

Lets see if they respond in the next week.

aravinth545 wrote:
sj0070 wrote:
Hi aravinth545

Thanks

Sorry I mistook the early round as Round 1. I guess they must be busy with the Early Round decisions.
Now that it is done, you should receive a reply by next week hopefully.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi Aravinth and Ishitathukral. Congrats for your admits..
I was writing to ask whether you have received any mail asking you to submit any documents and what to expect in the coming time. Can you tell me. I have a friend who got admitted and is on site for his job. He does not have access to internet. He has asked me to arrange some help. Can you kindly tell me what activities should I do on his behalf (if any documents need to be sent etc.)

Thanks in Advance..:)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congratulations, you’ve been recommended for admission to the Broad Full-Time MBA program at Michigan State University. We are very excited to offer you admission to the program and look forward to interacting with you. I wanted to personally write to you to a) offer my congratulations and b) provide you with info on what to expect in the next week.

Over the next week the Admissions team will be contacting you via phone to inform you of any scholarship award you qualified for. In the meantime look for a packet in the mail that will contain an admit letter from the MBA Admissions office and other material that will help you transition to the Broad MBA Program.
If you submitted scanned copies of your documents, this is the time for you to collect all your original documents and send them in to our office.

Please note- we will send your original documents to the central admissions office for verification, once the documents are verified the University will generate an official admit letter that will inform you that you’ve been admitted to Michigan State University.

I look forward to talking to you over the next few days and invite you to call me direct if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Paul

Got this mail.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for your reply ishitathukral.
So, you need to send your official undergraduate degree and transcripts? Also is there something that has been sent by mail. Is this mail electronic mail or some courier?
Aravinth454 please help out if you have some info. Thanks a lot Ishitathukral. Congrats for ur admit and all the best. :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
Hey ,
I need suggestion for interview preparations. I have my skype interview on 19.11.2015. Just info on basic questions and some guidelines.
Thankx :)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
necromancer1 wrote:
Hi Aravinth and Ishitathukral. Congrats for your admits..
I was writing to ask whether you have received any mail asking you to submit any documents and what to expect in the coming time. Can you tell me. I have a friend who got admitted and is on site for his job. He does not have access to internet. He has asked me to arrange some help. Can you kindly tell me what activities should I do on his behalf (if any documents need to be sent etc.)

Thanks in Advance..:)

Congrats to your friend!
He needs to submit the official transcripts, statement of financial proof and emergency contact information.
You can find the last 2 below
https://mba.broad.msu.edu/admissions/criteria/international/

These need to be sent by courier or postal mail.
Only after they verify these, he will receive the admit letter by post.

Originally posted by aravinth545 on 16 Nov 2015, 10:15.
Last edited by aravinth545 on 16 Nov 2015, 10:19, edited 2 times in total.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
apeksha12 wrote:
Hey ,
I need suggestion for interview preparations. I have my skype interview on 19.11.2015. Just info on basic questions and some guidelines.
Thankx :)

The interview will be casual. You will be asked regular questions such as Why MBA, Why Broad, Why now and a few behavioral questions such as leadership example, conflict resolution etc.
Prepare few situations from your work experience that you can use as examples. It will be a short interview about 20 to 30 mins.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts