Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Aug 2016, 04:40
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling All Consortium 2013 Applicants

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 0

Re: Calling All Consortium 2013 Applicants [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2013, 13:14
This post received
KUDOS
R2 here in at Johnson!!! Just wanted to follow up with the other Johnson admits, I also got a message inviting me to leadership weekend to compete for the Park fellowships but just noticed the upcoming weekend is March 1-2 and because I haven't actually received the paper invite I'm worried I might miss out on this :/ To the other consortium applicants attending do you know if the R2's are invited to this weekend or the weekend in April???
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 13

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 11:32
I wonder when Haas round 1 applicants will hear back? Interviewed weeks ago...
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Nonprofit

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 13

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 11:57
CAapplicant2015 wrote:
I wonder when Haas round 1 applicants will hear back? Interviewed weeks ago...

haha after freaking out all last week leading up to the regular rd 2 deadline, I have just let go... considering it doesn't seem like many, if any, of cgsm 2's have interviewed yet, Haas has their work cut out for them with just over 2 weeks til the CGSM Mar 14th decision deadline. Strange that last year it seems like quite a few CGSMs (at least CGSM 1) heard from Haas on the Rd2 decision deadline... sigh. The waiting continues.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Schools: Booth '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 10

Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 13:00
i heard a cgsm round 1er just got the admit call today... to add to the fearmongering i received the 'your app is under review' from tuck after interviewing a month ago... have yale round 2ers heard much? :)

happy hour in NYC anytime soon anyone?! :D
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Nonprofit

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 13

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 13:13
helpmehelpme wrote:
i heard a cgsm round 1er just got the admit call today... to add to the fearmongering i received the 'your app is under review' from tuck after interviewing a month ago... have yale round 2ers heard much? :)

happy hour in NYC anytime soon anyone?! :D

Ooo yay it does appear that some mysterious poster changed their Haas status to "admitted" about an hour ago! And so it begins... Good luck to everyone!
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41

Kudos [?]: 11 [1] , given: 6

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 13:22
This post received
KUDOS
jay4den wrote:
MBALA wrote:
kriddick2 wrote:
Does anyone know how when Yale will make final decisions to Consortium applicants? I interviewed on the 14th.

I thought today was decision day, but there has been some conflicting information from Yale about the notification date. I haven't received an interview invite so I already bought some Popeye's today hoping for the worst. Now, I might have to repeat this again next week which will deliver quite a blow to my New Years Resolution.

In their email notification
We will notify you by email when your admissions decision status has been updated. The online status site will be updated once admissions decisions are sent by 5PM EST on February 22, 2013.

In their blog
We will release decisions for all Consortium applicants by the end of February.

@MBALA , when did they send the email about decisions coming on 22nd ? I've heard few people mention that email but I didn't get one and I interviewed like 3weeks ago.

I had my interview last week, the storm really backed them up. Adcom said that ideally they wanted to notify on Friday... but that they still had people left to interview so they would most likely notify today- though that could now be pushed to tomorrow or Wednesday. Good luck, you guys.
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 1373

Kudos [?]: 10201 [0], given: 1852

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 13:38
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 13:54
jay4den wrote:
MBALA wrote:
kriddick2 wrote:
Does anyone know how when Yale will make final decisions to Consortium applicants? I interviewed on the 14th.

I thought today was decision day, but there has been some conflicting information from Yale about the notification date. I haven't received an interview invite so I already bought some Popeye's today hoping for the worst. Now, I might have to repeat this again next week which will deliver quite a blow to my New Years Resolution.

We will notify you by email when your admissions decision status has been updated. The online status site will be updated once admissions decisions are sent by 5PM EST on February 22, 2013.

In their blog

@MBALA , when did they send the email about decisions coming on 22nd ? I've heard few people mention that email but I didn't get one and I interviewed like 3weeks ago.

I received an email with the subject "Your Yale SOM Application" around mid January that had the 22nd date.
Manager
Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 14:30
Are there any r2 applicants, that have yet to receive anything (site logon, next steps) from Ross?
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 1

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 14:35
MBALA wrote:
jay4den wrote:
MBALA wrote:

In their blog

I received an email with the subject "Your Yale SOM Application" around mid January that had the 22nd date.

Thanks @atthegate and @MBALA....
4 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 7 [4] , given: 0

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 16:27
This post received
KUDOS
Just got the call from Haas! :-D

Work Experience: 3.5 years in tech consulting
College: 3.5 GPA in engineering from top state school
GMAT: 690
Demographics: Hispanic Female

As a note, I ranked Haas 1st (out of 3).
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 18:02
SCBooth wrote:
Are there any r2 applicants, that have yet to receive anything (site logon, next steps) from Ross?

I am R2 from Ross...I don't think I ever got a site login, but I did get an interview invite in Jan. They don't plan to call with decisions until March 15th (torture!), so I would assume interview invites could still be coming. Anyone else know?
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 10

Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 18:24
Round one haas offers = round two haas invites?!:D

Posted from my mobile device Image
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Technology, Marketing

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 13

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 20:46
I'm going to assume that the deluge of invites from Haas will start first thing tomorrow morning, as they'll need plenty of time to interview every single R2 applicant from gmatclub, which I am 100% certain they've already decided is the wisest course of action.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 275 [0], given: 210

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 22:13
helpmehelpme wrote:
I don't think anyone has heard anything other than initial notification from haas have they?

I was wondering the same thing. When I visited campus for Super Saturday interviews, I thought I heard the Admission Committee say that admission decisions for RD 1 CGSM applicants would be released 2/21/13. I guess I misheard.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 275 [0], given: 210

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 22:18
trente wrote:
R2 here in at Johnson!!! Just wanted to follow up with the other Johnson admits, I also got a message inviting me to leadership weekend to compete for the Park fellowships but just noticed the upcoming weekend is March 1-2 and because I haven't actually received the paper invite I'm worried I might miss out on this :/ To the other consortium applicants attending do you know if the R2's are invited to this weekend or the weekend in April???

I couldn't make the March 1-2 trip because of work obligations. Please let me know if the weekend in April is a viable option to attend the leadership weekend.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 19 [1] , given: 13

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2013, 22:31
This post received
KUDOS
tonebeeze wrote:
helpmehelpme wrote:
I don't think anyone has heard anything other than initial notification from haas have they?

I was wondering the same thing. When I visited campus for Super Saturday interviews, I thought I heard the Admission Committee say that admission decisions for RD 1 CGSM applicants would be released 2/21/13. I guess I misheard.

Yep I heard the same thing...guess that didn't apply to CGSM people...
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Healthcare, Social Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.61
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2013, 00:10
I was just sent my UT ID today but haven't gotten an interview as a round 2 consortium applicant. Anyone else in the same boat? Is this email automated or does it actually mean they are looking at my application? I saw that someone from the Mccombs thread got an interview invite today (but they were a rd 3 applicant). Any hope for me?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.37
WE: Analyst (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 5

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2013, 08:02
I can second that. I was hoping Consortium RD1 folks would be grouped together with regular Rd2 folks at Super Saturday but I haven't heard back.

CAapplicant2015 wrote:
tonebeeze wrote:
helpmehelpme wrote:

Yep I heard the same thing...guess that didn't apply to CGSM people...
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 8

Show Tags

New post 26 Feb 2013, 11:35
Have any consortium folks received acceptance call from Yale?
Re: Calling All Consortium 2013 Applicants   [#permalink] 26 Feb 2013, 11:35

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  24   25   26   27   28   29   30  ...  56    Next  [ 1110 posts ]