Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 06:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
10 KUDOS received
Darden Thread Master
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [10] , given: 2

Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 21 Aug 2010, 14:13
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
ImageImage

Application Deadlines 2010–2011
Round 1 Oct. 14, 2010
Round 2 Jan. 5, 2011
Round 3 Mar. 30, 2011

Decision Dates
Round 1: January 12, 2011
Round 2: March 24, 2011
Round 3: May 12, 2011

School Website:
http://www.darden.virginia.edu/html/defaulti.aspx

MBA Application Essay Questions 2010–2011

1. The Darden MBA program expects students to actively participate in learning teams, the classroom, and the broader community. Please share one or two examples from your past experience that best illustrate(s) how you will contribute to this highly engaging and hands-on learning environment. (500 words)

2. Please discuss how a global event that has taken place in the past two years has impacted the way you think about leadership broadly and personally. (500 words)

Round 1
# of Applicants: 73
Interviews: 44
Matriculating: 7
Admitted: 20
Waitlisted: 8
Ding: 13

Matriculating

bakfed
inTuna
KCPhoenix
kn2130
mbaJam
tarheel2009
WilliamWykeham

Admitted

2011MBAApplicant
12345n
2011App
2011mba285
astalaa
Baje
daInferno
kigs
knewton27
MBABound11
mbaforsure
NDSkiBum
ntenzer
SandipKarmakar
Scandi86
snrath
SuperD
visor
Warrior007
xiaoyankantian

Waitlisted

bseeker
acer2knight
bakedbread
caitlin
Diesel
fuji
futureconsultant
rainmaker123

Ding

ajayawanti
amr090 (interview)
badgerboy
kevintay
kingshark
mba2013
neoth3one
nikhilfotedar
Pediasure
Pdgmat2010
SalarymanJ (interview)
shaselai
wondee (interview)

Unaccounted

angel2009
Ani123 (interview)
Carlane1983 (interview)
Dallas1
ds7
EastBound
Frank13 (interview)
gaga (interview)
lmbrown7
iqbalaasim
jordanhendrix
justreallygood
Katecros (interview)
kylexy
MBAhopefulDC
mba4me2010
nittinj
Pdgmat2010
pf884
raghavendra256
sexonthebeach150 (interview)
shreyam (interview)
talwarmeister
yankydoodle
yogendra85

Round 2

# of Applicants: 105
Interviews: 64
Matriculating: 1
Admitted: 30
Waitlisted: 12
Ding: 7

Matriculating
MateoLibre

Admitted

aloha2121
anudada
astoriax
Blackfoliage
calisnoopy
dcbureaucrat
DCgirl87
DreamingHBS
edemlaw
elpresidente
forsports
Gth737s
hatter
kitbama
lencheto18
mbagirl112
namram
nuvolari
nyxjf
popper
preegpree
rpratt620
samguerreiro
Skier7
sweatytofu
steelersfan2011
tailback
vannbj
WaitingOnGoodNews
wp06

Waitlisted

arshankar
carlosamq
dejohn
Fogs33
greentea
grtembey
HealthCarePro
MBAIsrael
n03
reapplicant
vikalpsabhlok
Yashkaf

Ding

Days81
elixir (interview)
Hussain15
Kilian
pdenton92000 (interview)
quasarpks
Rado

AF2013
almostfamous
abogz78 (interview)
aloha2121 (interview)
argodan (interview)
ashishtamg
ashindia (interview)
astoriax (interview)
badgerfan (interview)
bballfan
buckleberry
bullaks (interview)
cristinaaramayo
Days81
ddu
dimitri92
DingDingDong (interview)
Dknee
eblaf
gradmad
hn1010 (interview)
idlelie
indtous
jmb2275 (interview)
jnikhil
khushi1207
kk85
kotz
lagsantiago
mbawords (interview)
mcb03
msbroker
mv2010
Noctus (interview)
plzplzplz (interview)
prasaadks
prashant225
redevil
reimon (interview)
richmonder
rkn
rodivu
scorpion31 (interview)
SG1986
Shina
Silvers
sinhag
tfincham86
themidwest (interview)
tusharmsvv
vagabond123
vikalpsabhlok (interview)
vlinares
vnbui
yqx73 (interview)

Admissions Blog:
http://blogs.darden.virginia.edu/admissions/
Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/DardenMBA
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/DardenMBA

Last years' post:

Finally, DardenSY, as second year student, answer some questions in this post:
ask-a-darden-second-year-101909.html

If you like the post please + kudos!
ImageImage

Last edited by WilliamWykeham on 19 Apr 2011, 06:32, edited 68 times in total.
Knewton GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
4 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Ross '13
WE 1: Business Development / Sales
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 54 [4] , given: 15

Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Mar 2011, 07:27
This post received
KUDOS
reapplicant wrote:
rpratt - you choosing Darden over Ross with $$$? Reasons??

I think Ross is a great school. I was super impressed with their facilities and students. Also, they are well-respected in pretty much every area from finance to marketing to GM. I found Darden to be a way better fit for me. My career track is Management Consulting for a couple years (preferably with MBB) and then long term in GM. I have come to conclude that with the possible exception of HBS, Darden is the best school out there to prepare someone for a career in GM. Additional reasons why I pick Darden over Ross, Fuqua, etc...

1. Case Method-based teaching - I loathe the lecture format. It seems so condescending to me. The professor is up there pontificating his points, and it is just too easy to zone out and miss what is going on. I realized that the lecture format was useless for me while I was still an undergrad. During my last 2 years of college I stopped going to lecture altogether. The case method makes so much sense to me because I can learn the material on my own first through reading and struggling through problems and issues, then I get to meet with the team and brainstorm on what we have all learned. Then, when we finally meet as a class we actually have something to talk about. For me, the case method is the most thorough way to commit the learning to long-term memory. Interestingly, while I was visiting campus, most of the students said that the learning is so intense 24/7 and you go over it so often that when it comes time for the final exam most students don't need to cram, because that info is already seared into their brain! I realize that other schools employ the case method, but from my interaction with students at Ross and Duke for example, it is to the tune of about 20-30%. Darden is 100% Case based in the first year
2. Community/Culture - The smaller class size appealed to me. I like Charlottesville better than Ann Arbor, not to mention the weather is far more bearable. Darden students just seemed more down to earth to me. Also, (for what it's worth) Darden ranked #1 for student satisfaction in BW rankings. The sense I get in speaking with alumni is that the Darden school revolves around putting the student first and giving them what they seek.
3. Career Opportunities/Career Center - Career Center is consistantly rated as one of the top in the nation. Having personally visited the career centers of 6 top schools this year, I will say that Darden just had it together better than anyone else. Also, they extend the career center services to all alumni indefinitely. The same cannot be said of most other schools. Darden does not have as many MBB recruits as Michigan but that is due to size (500 vs. 300). Proportionally, MBB hires more from Darden than Ross. Consulting hiring is up at all top schools, but Darden in particular. I was speaking with a second year last week who told me that Darden just announced that McKinsey alone had extended offers to 10% of the entire Darden Class this year-That proportion is comparable to HBS or Wharton.

...and last but not least, there is the X factor, that gut feeling that you just can't explain. I feel it with Darden.
3 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 9 [3] , given: 7

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 07 Oct 2010, 14:39
This post received
KUDOS
Hi all! Poch here, first year at Darden. I was a pretty active member of these forums last year, and I gotta say it's helped me a lot. I don't check it as much anymore, but if you have any questions about Darden life and Charlottesville life, please shoot me an email: pochcc@yahoo.com. Don't worry, I won't sell Darden to you (too much). I'll try to offer my balanced opinion, as much as I can. That said, I love Darden, so my balanced opinion might not seem very balanced.

A few observations...

1. Darden is NOT for those who want an easy time. The days are long here, and the workload is pretty daunting. That said, we only have classes 4 days a week (Mon-Thu), with Friday dubbed "career day." That's where you focus on all things post-darden - like a job. As such, we have something called the Thursday Night Drinking Club (TNDC), which is great for unwinding and getting to know your classmates outside the academic setting. We party pretty hard, but I've never worked harder than in Darden.

2. Charlottesville is a nice little town. It's nice. But it's tiny. It's very picturesque, and you could spend hours just walking around, especially nowadays that it's autumn. There are enough restaurants, bars and places to keep you occupied though, when you're not studying.

3. The case method was something new to me, and I did struggle a little bit at the beginning, but it really is a great way to tap into your classmates as great resources of knowledge. We have classmates who are olympiads, tech entrepreneurs, lawyers etc from 70+ countries... So when we discuss global economic policies for example, you really see points of view from China, France, Moldova, etc., as well as from economists, bankers, entrepreneurs, etc. But of course, that just makes it harder, because theory is something that you should already have at the back of your mind, and you just debate on its applications, merits, etc. The case method requires a critical mind - so if you want theory shoved down your throat, this is not a place for you. But if you like applying theory to different situations and learning about its applications in different parts of the world, this is the place for you.

4. The people here are really friendly. And very, very, very helpful. And that goes for everyone -faculty, staff, classmates, and alumni. If you're ever going job hunting (and I'm sure you are after B-school), it'd be great to have very supportive alums. And Darden's got a great network.

Should be enough for now. Hope that's gotten people more excited about getting into Darden (you should be!). and for those on the fence, if you think those things above are interesting, apply!
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [2] , given: 4

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2010, 06:41
This post received
KUDOS
I think everyone should chill on calling them. If you look at prior threads they never release invites until after nov 1 sometimes even after thanksgiving.

Waiting sucks, but you don't want them to remember you for being the annoying applicant.
2 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
Schools: Booth
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 70 [2] , given: 23

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 20 Dec 2010, 09:23
This post received
KUDOS
almostfamous wrote:

According to you, it seems that the fulltime employment stat for Class of 2010 is less than impressive? It is quite a shame for many other top schools have published quite an impressive recovery this year in their employment reports. Does anyone have an idea why Darden is behind in terms of getting their graduates jobs?

I was a prospective student, but am a bit put off by their employment stats. I contacted the career office and they replied that results are released at the end of January, but she did provide a list (after several emails) of the top hires for class of 2010. Hope this helps:

COMPANY - # of HIRES
IBM Global Business Services 11
Bank of America 8
Bain & Company, Inc. 7
Johnson & Johnson 6
Wells Fargo Securities 6
Accenture 5
Citi 5
Danaher Corporation 5
Goldman, Sachs & Co. 5
Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) 5
Credit Suisse 4
Dell, Inc. 4
JPMorgan 4
McKinsey & Co. 4
Microsoft Corp. 4
ZS Associates 4

If you find this post useful, please give me a kudos. Thanks!

[JB's Guide to Dressing for Interviews]

[Did you use a Admissions Consultant? Provide some feedback here!]

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

2 KUDOS received
Darden Thread Master

Kudos [?]: 7 [2] , given: 2

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 15 Jan 2011, 17:52
This post received
KUDOS
I have no doubt made several errors in updating the roll call on the first page, however it is Saturday night and time to celebrate the week's news, and I hope that anyone checking that page will forgive me for the omissions and miscategorizations that currently populate it, and I promise to return tomorrow and give it a good scouring. Thanks to malbec for all the work on this thread, and congratulations as well.
2 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.13
WE: Corporate Finance (Aerospace and Defense)
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 43 [2] , given: 46

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 19 Jan 2011, 15:41
This post received
KUDOS
jnikhil wrote:
Does anyone know when to expect interview invites for R2?
Thanks.

The website says 'late january.' Whatever that means.

http://www.darden.virginia.edu/web/MBA/ ... -to-Apply/

Go Blue!

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Schools: Darden 2013
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [2] , given: 1

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 29 Jan 2011, 15:51
This post received
KUDOS
anudada wrote:
I havent heard from Darden after the application submission except for
"You have submitted your application to the MBA for Fall 2011. Your account manager will notify you via email once your application status has been changed.

If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact our office."

And my surname does not start with A-K :|

What exactly have the rest of you heard from your admissions manager?

R1 admit here - the only emails I got from Darden when I applied was 1) the application was complete, 2) the interview invite, and 3) the acceptance. Hope this helps... Good luck everyone!
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 8 [2] , given: 1

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 25 Mar 2011, 16:13
This post received
KUDOS
bakfed wrote:
tarheel2009 wrote:
MateoLibre wrote:
Sweet! So does anyone have any idea about where they think they'll live while going to Darden? I know a lot of peeps stay at Ivy Gardens, but I'm not really too familiar with the apartment situation there.

I currently live in Arlington Court Condos, which is about a 7-10 minute walk from the law school (3-5 min to the law school). Right across from me is the Jeffersonian apartments, which is pretty cheap but gets filled up fast. Ivy Gardens is a tad closer to Darden, but it depends on where in that complex you live. Basically, along That area's mostly filled with Law and Darden students. It's not a huge party area (that usually occurs at Ivy Gardens). Those are the only walking-distance areas to Darden.

The condos I'm living at is pet friendly, $1050/month including water. There are one and two bedroom units. The 2 bedroom unit's the one I'm in, and it's one large bedroom and one small bedroom, which is ideal for couples (the bedroom's the size of the living room, so there's a lot of space). The smaller room can turn into a nice study room. There's a basement and many units will have a washer/dryer unit down there, which is convenient. There's also a laundry room on site. Each unit has 2 parking spaces in the lot and it's all assigned parking, towing enforced so you don't have to battle it out for space. If anyone's interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with my landlord (she owns several units and knows many of the other owners as well).

Hope this helps!

tarheel, would you happen to have any comments about Barracks West and UHeights? I found both of these complexes on Craigslist (both are pet-friendly) and are fairly cheap in terms of their monthly rent.

I actually looked into both places when I moved here in 2009. Barracks West has, in addition to a nonrefundable pet deposit, a monthly "pet rent," which I was against on principle. UHeights was just too old for me, plus they make you handle all utilities including trash/sewage. I don't know if things have changed in the last couple years though.
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Schools: Stanford(R2), Wharton(R2 Ding), CBS, Haas(R3), Sloan(R2 Ding), Ross(R2 Int-WL), Darden(In!! + full $$)

Kudos [?]: 2 [2] , given: 0

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2011, 12:40
This post received
KUDOS
got my letter today, full ride to Darden!!! time to move back to east coast~
2 KUDOS received
Retired Moderator
Schools: University of Virginia
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 217 [2] , given: 37

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2011, 06:57
This post received
KUDOS
rpratt620 wrote:
bakfed wrote:
rpratt620 wrote:
Just bought tickets for my wife and I to go to Darden Days next week. I'm pumped!!

rpratt, have you decided on a school yet?

As of right now I'm going to Darden. The only thing that would change that at this point would be if I got off Wharton's WL.

How about you Bakfed?

Darden it is, full stop. :-D Hope to see you there in the fall!

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Columbia - Class of 2013

Kudos [?]: 22 [1] , given: 19

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 22 Aug 2010, 17:54
This post received
KUDOS
Updated the list.
It seems that we are applying to almost the same schools.
Best of luck!!

1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
Concentration: Nonprofit, General Management
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V45
GRE 1: 336 Q169 V167
GPA: 3.22
WE: Information Technology (Manufacturing)
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 146 [1] , given: 249

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 22 Sep 2010, 20:24
This post received
KUDOS
Jeanette wrote:
EDIT: Did a little research. Darden is low on females, but out of our ultra elite, elite and trans elite clusters, it is not the lowest. Cornell, CMU, Emory, and UNC are all lower.

Inappropriate to make a Big Red joke here?

ME: PROFILE | CPA: BEC AUD FAR REG | CMA: ONE TWO

bitly bundles: mba rankings | mba programs

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 8 [1] , given: 1

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2010, 09:39
This post received
KUDOS
andersmc wrote:
Are you all putting college internships in the employment section?

Most other apps ask for it, but it looks like Darden only wants full time. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!

When I chatted with them months ago, I asked if they cared about summer internships and they said if it's substantive work, then include it. I'm including mine in the application.
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
WE 1: 3 years for major bank
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 34 [1] , given: 33

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Sep 2010, 08:57
This post received
KUDOS
nikhilfotedar wrote:
I am also in for R1. The essays are killing me!! The first one I cant even make a basic outline!! I know what to write..I have spoken to tons of alumni and current students..But all my drafts come off as amateur..Is it necessary to jazz it up? Will essay consultants help?

For the second essay..I have written abt the recession(so original!) but have given a rather insiders view of the banking industry and the essay is full of big economic terms..will that be pushing my luck or should I go ahead with the assumption that the adcoms are aware of keynesian economics ? :D

essay consultants will probably help you but they can't write it for you.

My worry on your second essay is not that they aren't aware of economics, but that it will read like a page full of jargon. Jargon isn't good. I haven't seen your essay, but I'd also be concerned that an essay full of "big economic terms" would miss the "what do you think about leadership personally" in the two part prompt.

Just remember that jargon doesn't make you sound smarter, it makes you sound like you can't relate to other people.
1 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 16 [1] , given: 2

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Sep 2010, 17:32
This post received
KUDOS
nikhilfotedar wrote:
badgerboy wrote:
Count me in for Rd1. I had a question about the essays -since neither of the 2 essays asks for long/short-term goals specifically, are you guys alluding to them in essay 1 or 2?
The questions are undoubtedly tough...

I think you can slip in your career progression part in the first essay and somehow show how that along with your EC make u an ideal fit for Darden

For the second essay..its all abt Post MBA plans. The world economy is in the dumps, there is more oil than water in the atlantic..These things have affected you..how have they changed you? BUt most importantly you need to mention what impact these events had on your post MBA career goals!

I think you can slip in your career progression part in the first essay and somehow show how that along with your EC make u an ideal fit for Darden

For the second essay..its all abt Post MBA plans. The world economy is in the dumps, there is more oil than water in the atlantic..These things have affected you..how have they changed you? BUt most importantly you need to mention what impact these events had on your post MBA career goals![/quote]

Just to share, I attended the Open House on 13 September. There was a session with Sara Neher, director of admissions at Darden, and she addressed this slightly. She advised that they are looking for our career goals in the elevator pitch (you willl find that somewhere in the personal details section of the application), while they are looking more for our thinking process and personality (basically who we are) from the 2 essays. Though most of us at the Open House found the space give for elevator pitch (150 words) too little to describe our career goals, Sara believed it should be sufficient.

Nonetheless, I guess it should be alright/good if you can squeeze your goals into the essays, if you can fit all that within the 500 word limit for each essay.

Hope this helps :)
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Columbia - Class of 2013

Kudos [?]: 22 [1] , given: 19

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Sep 2010, 17:36
This post received
KUDOS
kevintay wrote:
nikhilfotedar wrote:
badgerboy wrote:
Count me in for Rd1. I had a question about the essays -since neither of the 2 essays asks for long/short-term goals specifically, are you guys alluding to them in essay 1 or 2?
The questions are undoubtedly tough...

For the second essay..its all abt Post MBA plans. The world economy is in the dumps, there is more oil than water in the atlantic..These things have affected you..how have they changed you? BUt most importantly you need to mention what impact these events had on your post MBA career goals!

Just to share, I attended the Open House on 13 September. There was a session with Sara Neher, director of admissions at Darden, and she addressed this slightly. She advised that they are looking for our career goals in the elevator pitch (you willl find that somewhere in the personal details section of the application), while they are looking more for our thinking process and personality (basically who we are) from the 2 essays. Though most of us at the Open House found the space give for elevator pitch (150 words) too little to describe our career goals, Sara believed it should be sufficient.

Nonetheless, I guess it should be alright/good if you can squeeze your goals into the essays, if you can fit all that within the 500 word limit for each essay.

Hope this helps :)[/quote]
great!
thank you for sharing it!
Roll call updated!

1 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 16 [1] , given: 2

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 11 Oct 2010, 08:20
This post received
KUDOS
kevintay wrote:
Avernusaur wrote:
kevintay wrote:
Any reapplicants who have submitted their application?

I am a reapplicant and I am all ready to submit for Round 1. However when i clicked on "Continue to Invoice", I encountered an error message informing me that I need to list 2 recommenders. As a reapplicant, I am only required to submit one new letter of recommendation. Any reapplicants out there who encountered the same problem? Any advice how to proceed?

Is there a check box on the application to signify that you're a reapplicant? Some of the other schools have this option available and it will only allow you to add one recommender after you've done so.

Thanks Avenusar and SalarymanJ!

There is no checkbox in the recommendation section to indicate that I am a reapplicant. This was indicated at the Personal Information section though, where I answered "Yes" to the question "Have you applied previously to the Darden MBA Program?".

I have sent an email to Darden admissions on this, and it seems like they have forwarded my query to their technical specialist. My I must say that they were very prompt :), though my email was sent over the weekend. I will share what the technical specialist advised me once I get the reply.

Good luck all!

Here is Darden's advice. "Please add the name of one recommender from your previous application. However, you should not send him/her an email so make sure you select "no" on the "send email" question. This should resolve your issue."

I have successfully submitted my application to Darden for Round 1. Good luck all!
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [1] , given: 4

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2010, 11:46
This post received
KUDOS
The Gmatclub chatroom is great for these sorts of topics....
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Schools: Ross '13

Kudos [?]: 16 [1] , given: 4

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2010, 16:35
This post received
KUDOS
bakfed wrote:
congrats for all the invites so far!

what was the timestamp on these emails? I'd love to know if all the invites are sent out each day at a certain time (like Chicago Booth's 7:05am PST)

mine was in the late afternoon. Another poster mentioned his/her email dated from this morning. So I'd say that they go out individually, or in bundles, but not all at a certain time (ie some batch process).

My profile

Re: Calling all Darden Fall 2011 Applicants!   [#permalink] 03 Nov 2010, 16:35