Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 May 2015, 04:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Feb 2010
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 03:00
I have applied to r1, so i m expecting a decision on feb 15th...Has anyone else applied to Tuck?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 06:37
Has anyone heard from any of the schools from Rd 2? I applied NYU, USC and Darden. Also if we never created a profile w/ the schools online, how do we log in and check on the status of our applications? THanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Feb 2010
Posts: 13
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 07:14
argggg still nothing from nyu, cornell or ross
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2010
Posts: 127
Schools: Stanford, Haas, Stern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 07:25
Jupitr84 wrote:
Has anyone heard from any of the schools from Rd 2? I applied NYU, USC and Darden. Also if we never created a profile w/ the schools online, how do we log in and check on the status of our applications? THanks!


I applied to Stern and recieved an email that provided me log-in info to check my application status.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Jan 2010
Posts: 21
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 07:50
mbaTime wrote:
Jupitr84 wrote:
Has anyone heard from any of the schools from Rd 2? I applied NYU, USC and Darden. Also if we never created a profile w/ the schools online, how do we log in and check on the status of our applications? THanks!


I applied to Stern and recieved an email that provided me log-in info to check my application status.

Last edited by classof2012 on 25 Feb 2010, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 08:01
Sorry, forgot that i did get an email from Darden saying my app was complete and that they will email my login info once a profile was created.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2010
Posts: 127
Schools: Stanford, Haas, Stern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 08:07
Do we have any total for the number of R2 applicants that have already recieved interview invites for each school?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 17
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 08:11
Hi All-
I applied to Yale, Ross, Kelley, and Cornell Round 1.
Received interview invites from Ross and Cornell about 1.5 months after the application deadline. I initiated an interview with Kelley during a visit.
Admitted to Kelley and Ross. Still waiting for Cornell (2/16 notification date) and Yale to get back to me.

I just now received an email from Yale:
Admissions Decisions:  We are feverishly reading to ensure that admissions decisions will be ready at the end of this month.  You will be contacted by our office when your admissions decision is available.

Posted from my mobile device Image

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Jan 2010
Posts: 31
Schools: Chicago Booth Class of 2012
WE 1: Big 4
WE 2: BB IB
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 09:06
Hi all...glad I found this forum...I applied to Yale SOM, Tuck and NYU Stern.

I have received the generic emails from SOM but absolutely nothing from Tuck or Stern. My application was held up until Jan 20th by the CGSM because my official transcripts were not received; I am hoping that is the cause for the delay in receiving my Stern log-in information. Not sure if that even makes sense. For those of you who have received the Stern log-in, when did you receive it?

Also, my understanding is that with regard to SOM, "most likely" no interview will be needed and that we are "most likely" simply waiting for an admissions decision by end of February; but that Tuck and Stern do, in fact, require interviews and we should receive those pretty soon. Can someone confrim?

This process is very stressful; I am checking my email at least once every 30 minutes. I applied to Stanford GSB and Wharton last year; dinged at GSB and waitlisted (eventually denied) at Wharton. I hoping this year will be different...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Jan 2010
Posts: 21
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 09:15
2012mbahopeful wrote:
Hi all...glad I found this forum...I applied to Yale SOM, Tuck and NYU Stern.

I have received the generic emails from SOM but absolutely nothing from Tuck or Stern. My application was held up until Jan 20th by the CGSM because my official transcripts were not received; I am hoping that is the cause for the delay in receiving my Stern log-in information. Not sure if that even makes sense. For those of you who have received the Stern log-in, when did you receive it?

Also, my understanding is that with regard to SOM, "most likely" no interview will be needed and that we are "most likely" simply waiting for an admissions decision by end of February; but that Tuck and Stern do, in fact, require interviews and we should receive those pretty soon. Can someone confrim?

This process is very stressful; I am checking my email at least once every 30 minutes. I applied to Stanford GSB and Wharton last year; dinged at GSB and waitlisted (eventually denied) at Wharton. I hoping this year will be different...


I have all the same assumptions as you (no interview required from Yale but Tuck and Stern should send invites). To answer your question regarding Stern, my application was forwarded from CSGM to Stern on Jan 12 (I called CSGM and asked) and I received the Stern email on Jan 21.....if it makes you feel any better, I never received the generic SOM email that everyone else got.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2010
Posts: 127
Schools: Stanford, Haas, Stern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 10:42
Just got an email from Stern ... waitlisted w/o interview.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2010
Posts: 33
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 13:06
mbaTime wrote:
Just got an email from Stern ... waitlisted w/o interview.



mbaTime, did you apply round 2????
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2010
Posts: 127
Schools: Stanford, Haas, Stern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 13:08
alws wrote:
mbaTime wrote:
Just got an email from Stern ... waitlisted w/o interview.



mbaTime, did you apply round 2????


Yes, I did apply round 2. They made a quick decision.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Feb 2010
Posts: 32
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 13:39
mbaTime wrote:
alws wrote:
mbaTime wrote:
Just got an email from Stern ... waitlisted w/o interview.



mbaTime, did you apply round 2????


Yes, I did apply round 2. They made a quick decision.


i know of a number of round 2 applicants who received an email today from stern. i was also waitlisted w/out an interview.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Feb 2010
Posts: 13
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 14:39
has stern/ross started sending out any dings-no interview yet??
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 14:56
got the ding from stern. haven't gotten an email w/ login info from them so called up and got the email the same day
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Jan 2010
Posts: 31
Schools: Chicago Booth Class of 2012
WE 1: Big 4
WE 2: BB IB
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2010, 16:29
classof2012: Thanks for the info. glad to hear my assumptions are on base

jupitr84: Sorry to hear about the ding - I know the feeling. Keep your head up

Sounds like Stern is live
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2010
Posts: 127
Schools: Stanford, Haas, Stern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2010, 06:45
i know of a number of round 2 applicants who received an email today from stern. i was also waitlisted w/out an interview.[/quote]

Any idea about how this affects the fellowship opportunity?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Feb 2010
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2010, 07:39
Hey there,

I applied to Stern for the 2011 class a couple of days before the r3 deadline, was waisted w/o interview, and then rejected. I applied this time r2 via Consortium. I accidentally deleted the initial notification e-mail with log-in instructions. For those of you who have been contacted by Stern, did the school e-mail your personal account or did you just log in to your Stern page? I can't remember how I was notified the first time around and I'm getting anxious. Thanks much.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2010
Posts: 127
Schools: Stanford, Haas, Stern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged) [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2010, 07:56
Did anyone submit supplemental information to Stern that showed up on the status check website? I was told that any supplemental information that was sent should show up on the status check website.

Thanks.
Re: Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged)   [#permalink] 04 Feb 2010, 07:56

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  45    Next  [ 899 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
580 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling All Fall 2012 Consortium Applicants! TheSenator 2345 27 Jun 2011, 05:55
62 Calling all Fall 2011 Consortium Applicants! shadow 2638 07 Jun 2010, 23:12
199 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling All Duke Fall 2010 Applicants! (MERGED) highhopes 1282 23 Jun 2009, 16:57
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Fall 2010 Consortium Applicants (merged)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.