Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Nov 2014, 14:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling All Fall 2012 Consortium Applicants!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Consortium
Concentration: Finance
Schools: Cornell (Johnson) - Class of 2014
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 63 [1] , given: 37

Re: Calling All Fall 2012 Consortium Applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 10:29
This post received
KUDOS
Wow, crazy how far we've all come. OP was an incredible experience. Any day now somebody will start the thread for "Calling all 2013 Consortium Applicants" and we'll be watching as they ask TONS of questions regarding the process, the rankings, and the strategy. One year ago exactly I hadn't even taken the GMAT yet and had no idea where I would even apply to. Reflecting back, there's nothing I would have done differently. I've been humbled to meet some of the most impressive people throughout this process and this is just the beginning. Be proud...

It's better to be lucky than to be good.

Take a Survey about GMAT Prep - Win Prizes!

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
VP
VP
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Followers: 99

Kudos [?]: 404 [0], given: 73

Premium Member
Re: Calling All Fall 2012 Consortium Applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 12:05
MIXEDin86 wrote:
Wow, crazy how far we've all come. OP was an incredible experience. Any day now somebody will start the thread for "Calling all 2013 Consortium Applicants" and we'll be watching as they ask TONS of questions regarding the process, the rankings, and the strategy. One year ago exactly I hadn't even taken the GMAT yet and had no idea where I would even apply to. Reflecting back, there's nothing I would have done differently. I've been humbled to meet some of the most impressive people throughout this process and this is just the beginning. Be proud...

I heard you had a great time at OP and that Johnson won an award (GO BIG RED!). I got numerous texts from friends who were there and it made me wish I could've gone too.

The Brain Dump - From Low GPA to Top MBA (Updated September 1, 2013) - A Few of My Favorite Things--> http://cheetarah1980.blogspot.com

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Volunteer Experience: 24 Months Full-Time
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Schools: Cornell (Johnson) - Class of 2014
GRE 1: 322 Q162 V160
GPA: 3.8
WE: Education (Health Care)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 29 [1] , given: 69

Re: Calling All Fall 2012 Consortium Applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 12:12
This post received
KUDOS
MIXEDin86 wrote:

I am proud!
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 730 Q44 V46
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.49

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 85

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling All Fall 2012 Consortium Applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 13:10
cheetarah1980 wrote:
MIXEDin86 wrote:

I heard you had a great time at OP and that Johnson won an award (GO BIG RED!). I got numerous texts from friends who were there and it made me wish I could've gone too.

It was a lot of fun. Good to meet some of the folks from the forums/figure out who's who.

We missed you Cheetarah!

Glad I Retook: 730 (Q44 V46) to 760 (Q50 V44)

VP
VP
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Followers: 99

Kudos [?]: 404 [0], given: 73

Premium Member
Re: Calling All Fall 2012 Consortium Applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 17:33
faro wrote:
cheetarah1980 wrote:
MIXEDin86 wrote:

It was a lot of fun. Good to meet some of the folks from the forums/figure out who's who.

We missed you Cheetarah!

Faro, which school did you choose? Tuck or Yale. Two greens + no blue = confused Thundercat.

The Brain Dump - From Low GPA to Top MBA (Updated September 1, 2013) - A Few of My Favorite Things--> http://cheetarah1980.blogspot.com

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 730 Q44 V46
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.49

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 85

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling All Fall 2012 Consortium Applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 17:49
cheetarah1980 wrote:
faro wrote:
cheetarah1980 wrote:

We missed you Cheetarah!

Faro, which school did you choose? Tuck or Yale. Two greens + no blue = confused Thundercat.

It was a tough choice, but I ultimately went with Tuck. Very happy that I did. Awesome group of people (not that Yale's isn't - just feel that Tuck is on another level).

Glad I Retook: 730 (Q44 V46) to 760 (Q50 V44)

Re: Calling All Fall 2012 Consortium Applicants!   [#permalink] 14 Jun 2012, 17:49