Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 21:11 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:11

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [1]
Given Kudos: 41
Concentration: Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.8
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.74
WE:Information Technology (Education)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fisher(Ohio State) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
any more invites yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GPA: 3.64
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fisher(Ohio State) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
Kudos
Yaay..got an interview invite yesterday :-)
Their admissions team is travelling to India in Dec 1st week and they have given the opportunity to have a face to face interview.
Really excited....All the best everyone!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Send PM
varun8788 wrote:
Yaay..got an interview invite yesterday :-)
Their admissions team is travelling to India in Dec 1st week and they have given the opportunity to have a face to face interview.
Really excited....All the best everyone!!

Congrats for the invite varun ! :-D
There is very little activity in the thread post Oct 1 deadline. Anyone else with invite for the early round :) ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GPA: 3.64
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hey Siamr

Congratulations to you as well :-)
Did you schedule the interview? What are your preferences Skype/Face to face?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Send PM
varun8788 wrote:
Hey Siamr

Congratulations to you as well :-)
Did you schedule the interview? What are your preferences Skype/Face to face?

I have opted for Skype interview, scheduled for 16th October !
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.8
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Hey Guys,

Any idea whether the admissions committee has sent all the interview invites to international applicants. I am an Indian applicant and have not received any invite until now. So is there any point of waiting for the invites.
Pls help
Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V30
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.08
WE:General Management (Education)
Send PM
SarangNampoothiri
Hi Sarang,

Glad to see you helping out the prospective students here. I am also applying for next Fall. I have a query.

I wish to apply before Nov'15 deadline. But I will not be able to provide my TOEFL score before that deadline. I have booked a date for TOEFL and will surely get my score by November end. Kindly guide whether I can still apply before the Nov'15 deadline and update the score afterwards? Or can I get a TOEFL waiver?

I have mailed one of the adcoms regarding this. Haven't got their reply yet. What's your take regarding this? Because I would like to apply for fellowship and if TOEFL is mandatorily required before Nov'15, then I need not rush with my essays and LORs.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Manager
Manager
Send PM
akshay4110 wrote:
Hey Guys,

Any idea whether the admissions committee has sent all the interview invites to international applicants. I am an Indian applicant and have not received any invite until now. So is there any point of waiting for the invites.
Pls help
Thanks

I have not heard of anything from them yet, but I am still hopeful.
Let's wait together.
Current Student
Send PM
Hi everyone,

The Admissions Team for the Fisher College of Business will be in India in early December. They would be conducting interviews, on an invitation basis only, for selected candidates who have already completed their applications. They will be in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. To be selected for the interview process, your application must be submitted by the November 15th deadline. Please feel free to reach out to me at [mba@fisher.osu.edu] if you have any questions.

All the best! :)

Sarang
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SarangNampoothiri wrote:
Hi everyone,

The Admissions Team for the Fisher College of Business will be in India in early December. They would be conducting interviews, on an invitation basis only, for selected candidates who have already completed their applications. They will be in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. To be selected for the interview process, your application must be submitted by the November 15th deadline. Please feel free to reach out to me at [mba@fisher.osu.edu] if you have any questions.

Sarang

Hi Sarang,

Thank you so much for the update.
But out of more curiosity I am asking this, "When can we expect to start hearing from the school regarding the interview invite?"
I had submitted my application a month ago and haven't heard of anything yet, so I was kind of worried and curious.

Rex
Current Student
Send PM
FatBoyfrmInD wrote:
SarangNampoothiri wrote:
Hi everyone,

Sarang

Hi Sarang,

Thank you so much for the update.
But out of more curiosity I am asking this, "When can we expect to start hearing from the school regarding the interview invite?"
I had submitted my application a month ago and haven't heard of anything yet, so I was kind of worried and curious.

Rex

Hi,

We review files and try to give decisions about interviews within 4-6 weeks of receiving a 100% completed application.

Sarang
Current Student
Send PM
awindersingh wrote:
SarangNampoothiri
Hi Sarang,

Glad to see you helping out the prospective students here. I am also applying for next Fall. I have a query.

I wish to apply before Nov'15 deadline. But I will not be able to provide my TOEFL score before that deadline. I have booked a date for TOEFL and will surely get my score by November end. Kindly guide whether I can still apply before the Nov'15 deadline and update the score afterwards? Or can I get a TOEFL waiver?

I have mailed one of the adcoms regarding this. Haven't got their reply yet. What's your take regarding this? Because I would like to apply for fellowship and if TOEFL is mandatorily required before Nov'15, then I need not rush with my essays and LORs.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Hi,

The TOEFL will be waived if you have earned a degree from a U.S. university. Applicants who are citizens of, or who have received a bachelor's degree or higher in, one of the following countries are exempt from the TOEFL requirement: Anguilla, Antigua, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Caicos Islands, Canada (except Quebec), Cayman Islands, Dominica, England, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Liberia, Montserrat, New Zealand, Scotland, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks, United States, and Wales.

Based on your TOEFL exam date, you could send a mail to [FCOB-GPOProcessing@osu.edu] to check on your specific case.

Warm Regards,
Sarang
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
"Interview Requested" - as per the status in Application Portal.
No confirmation email yet!

Best of Luck guys.

Or Am I too soon in interpreting that I have been invited for interview? :roll:
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi SarangNampoothiri

I have got an interview invite but in the email there's just three options provided through which we can opt for interview
1. Campus
2. Off-Campus (USA and Canada)
3. Video

You mentioned, in your previous post, that the AdCom will be travelling to India in the First Week of December. I want to opt for Face-to-Face interview, when they are in India. Will it be possible for me to opt for that?
I tried calling up the AdCom, unfortunately I couldn't speak to anyone and it went as a recorded message.

Would you be having any idea in this regard?

Thanks,
Rex
Current Student
Send PM
FatBoyfrmInD wrote:
Hi SarangNampoothiri

I have got an interview invite but in the email there's just three options provided through which we can opt for interview
1. Campus
3. Video

You mentioned, in your previous post, that the AdCom will be travelling to India in the First Week of December. I want to opt for Face-to-Face interview, when they are in India. Will it be possible for me to opt for that?
I tried calling up the AdCom, unfortunately I couldn't speak to anyone and it went as a recorded message.

Thanks,
Rex

Hi Rex,

Congrats! I think someone from the AdCom has contacted you on this. Please send me a mail at [FCOB-mba@osu.edu] in case you have further questions. All the best for your interview! :)

Regards,
Sarang
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SarangNampoothiri wrote:
FatBoyfrmInD wrote:
Hi SarangNampoothiri

1. Campus
3. Video

Thanks,
Rex

Hi Rex,

Congrats! I think someone from the AdCom has contacted you on this. Please send me a mail at [FCOB-mba@osu.edu] in case you have further questions. All the best for your interview! :)

Regards,
Sarang

Hi Sarang,

Thanks! and Yes, I have been able to get in touch with one the Student Ambassadors.
My doubts have been answered too. :)

Thank you again.

Regards,
Rex
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V35
Send PM
Hey Guys
I may be jumping the gun here but i have a question. Does Fisher offer GA? if it does then the international student who is offered a GA is he eligible for the in state fee?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts