Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 05:36 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Concentration: International Business, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V41
GPA: 3.84
WE:Business Development (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
WE:Marketing (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants (September 2017 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]
ullasm wrote:
ammukum wrote:
I got admitted for Sep 2017 intake. But i have not reserved my place still. I am still looking for funding. Is there any timeline to reserve the place?

Hi, Even i got an admit to September 2017 intake. You would have received two mails from IE Admissions with one of them mentioning the date within which you will have to confirm. It was two months for me starting yesterday. Even I am looking at funding options.
Has anyone in this forum got any Scholarship or Fellowship? Could you help us out if you guys did?

I have received IE Women Scholarship for Sep 17 intake.
According to the admission rules you should apply to scholarship within 24 hours after finalizing your application.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Schools: IE '18 (WL)
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V46
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants (September 2017 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]
Hi, I reserved my place and also received IE Womens Scholarship
Intern
Intern
Schools: IE '18 (WL)
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V46
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Is there any group on social media for Sep 2017 intake? If not can we create one?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.57
Send PM
GMAT 710, 6 years work experience in market research and consulting, guitar teacher, practice yoga, BITS Pilani undergrad with 6.6/10 CGPA. Planning to apply to IE MBA with Masters in Big Data and Analytics. Should I apply? Needed some help regarding application. Can somebody provide some pointers. I am free to talk on PM.

TIA
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys,
I've got an admission letter for September intake and also got the second mail with a contract and details regarding 5000+1200 euro payment for place reservation.
This is a conditional admision, because: it is absolutely necessary for you to submit the following documentation: original diploma and transcript.
I didn't provide TOEFL results and, as I understand, there is no need to provide it, because I have got admission confirmation. Am I right?

I am also waiting for scholarship decision this week.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Greetings all,

I have been admitted to the Sept 2017 intake and have secured my place. Really excited and look forward to meeting you all come September!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here/PM me.

Additionally, a facebook group for the September 2017 intake has been created. All admitted students, please join here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IEIMBA2017/

@ThreadMaster: I'd appreciate it if this post can be made into a sticky so forum members can see the link to join the group. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 2.8
WE:Operations (Consumer Products)
Send PM
cmleibold wrote:
Is anyone in this thread attending the MBA immersion weekend on campus in Madrid Feb 10/11?

Hi! I am in Madrid today to attend the Out of the Ordinary weekend at IE.
Is anyone else here today too?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Alantris wrote:
Greetings all,

I have been admitted to the Sept 2017 intake and have secured my place. Really excited and look forward to meeting you all come September!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here/PM me.

Additionally, a facebook group for the September 2017 intake has been created. All admitted students, please join here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IEIMBA2017/

@ThreadMaster: I'd appreciate it if this post can be made into a sticky so forum members can see the link to join the group. Thanks!

Congrats!
How was your interview experience? Can you share details?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ankurkalra2007 wrote:

Congrats!
How was your interview experience? Can you share details?

Interview was okay. My interview was with the Admissions Director for my country and we had communicated extensively before the interview through email so I had a fair idea of her personality.

It was primarily general questions Why MBA, why now, future goals, why Europe and why IE. I believe I had very convincing answers and did a very thorough job of convincing her that I'd done my research about IE.

My tips would be to make sure you have done your research about the program, spend at least 2 days going through the IE website. Find something to talk about from the website about the school/program that appeals to you particularly. Ideally it should be something relatively obscure that even the person interviewing you wouldn't readily know that it exists on the school website.

Additionally, be honest if you are applying to other schools (and you should be). Provide a good reason why you are applying to the other school(s) and how it has/or is stronger in something that IE isn't and why it appeals to you.

This makes you come across as a serious candidate who has done his/her research and knowing that you are also exploring other options, also puts a gentle pressure on the adcom to accept you in the program.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GMAT 1: 650 Q43 V55
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Exempted from GMAT

Admitted on: 2017/01/17
Heard back via: Email
GMAT: Exempted.
WE: 120 months
Industry: Consulting
Decision Received on: 2017/01/17
Intern
Intern
Schools: IE Sept "18
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
This is the correct facebook group for admitted students
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1236555899730427/
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has anybody been interviewed lately ?? Kindly share your date of Interview and experience.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ace12 wrote:
Has anybody been interviewed lately ?? Kindly share your date of Interview and experience.

Hey
I interviewed on 13th January in Madrid. It was a nice relaxed conversation. Mostly, about my CV and work experiences.
Couple of questions of "Biggest challenges in the world today" and "What will you bring to the school".

I think overall, it was a very nice experience and since I had spent a couple of days in Madrid visiting the school over the weekend prior to the interview, I think I had a fairly good idea of what are the strengths of the school.

Best of Luck :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ankurkalra2007 wrote:
Ace12 wrote:

Hey
I interviewed on 13th January in Madrid. It was a nice relaxed conversation. Mostly, about my CV and work experiences.
Couple of questions of "Biggest challenges in the world today" and "What will you bring to the school".

I think overall, it was a very nice experience and since I had spent a couple of days in Madrid visiting the school over the weekend prior to the interview, I think I had a fairly good idea of what are the strengths of the school.

Thank you Ankur. I will be having my second interview in few days. Lets see how it goes.
Have you finalized whether you will be joining IE ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ace12 wrote:
ankurkalra2007 wrote:
Ace12 wrote:

Hey

Thank you Ankur. I will be having my second interview in few days. Lets see how it goes.
Have you finalized whether you will be joining IE ?

Hi
Yeah, I paid up the place holder fees a couple of days ago.
On my way to Madrid this fall :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ankurkalra2007 wrote:

Hi
Yeah, I paid up the place holder fees a couple of days ago.
On my way to Madrid this fall :)

Congratulations! Look forward to seeing you there 8-)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
SabinaIman13 wrote:
ullasm wrote:
ammukum wrote:
I got admitted for Sep 2017 intake. But i have not reserved my place still. I am still looking for funding. Is there any timeline to reserve the place?

Hi, Even i got an admit to September 2017 intake. You would have received two mails from IE Admissions with one of them mentioning the date within which you will have to confirm. It was two months for me starting yesterday. Even I am looking at funding options.
Has anyone in this forum got any Scholarship or Fellowship? Could you help us out if you guys did?

I have received IE Women Scholarship for Sep 17 intake.
According to the admission rules you should apply to scholarship within 24 hours after finalizing your application.

They must have changed the rule on applying for scholarships

"You can apply to Financial Aid 48 hours after sending your admission application to one of our programs."

https://www.ie.edu/financial-aid/master- ... olarships/
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts