Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Aug 2014, 12:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 29 Feb 2012, 15:58
Thanks! They said that I would find about any scholarship information in the admissions packet that they mail you.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 29 Feb 2012, 18:29
mdesamero wrote:
I got my admit email today too. R2 applicant (Jan 5th), interviewed on Jan 30th. So excited



Hey mdesamero,

Are you an international applicant?

And to everyone in general,

does Kelley also send out dinged notifications from now on or at the end ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 5
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 5

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 29 Feb 2012, 19:11
RAHULGUPTA10 wrote:
Hey mdesamero,

Are you an international applicant?

And to everyone in general,

does Kelley also send out dinged notifications from now on or at the end ?


I'm a domestic applicant
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 57
Location: United Kingdom
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 12

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Mar 2012, 08:22
It seems that only two people got the admission email.
Any other news from anyone?
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 57
Location: United Kingdom
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 12

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Mar 2012, 13:48
gablaze23 wrote:
Just got my admit!! I am stoked. No word on any scholarships though.

Congrats gablaze23!
Could you please suggest your location/WE/Interview Date?
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 77
Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
Schools: Indiana (Kelley) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 540 Q33 V31
GMAT 2: 650 Q39 V40
GPA: 3.22
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 30 [0], given: 5

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Mar 2012, 14:56
I got my admit to Kelley today, too! No word on scholarships. Waiting on that.

I interviewed on campus, self-initiated, in November. Submitted for the R2 deadline.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2011
Posts: 20
Location: Thailand
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Kelley '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V32
GPA: 3.33
WE: Other (Other)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Mar 2012, 06:15
Best wish for those who are still waiting and congratulations to all who got admitted!! Gablaze23 finally you did it!! Let's log in to the admitted student website and join the Facebook group. See you all around! :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 06 Mar 2012, 22:46
Hello Soon-To-Be Kelleys!

I'm Julia and a first year at Kelley. If you are admitted, please join our Facebook page by searching for Kelley MBA Class of 2014. The other first years and I will be happy to answer your questions and concerns (or direct them to the appropriate subject-matter experts).

Congratulations to those that were admitted! I look forward to meeting everyone at Kelley Experience Weekend - April 13-15.


Julia
jniazov@indiana.edu
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Posts: 35
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V30
GPA: 3.32
WE: Other (Other)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Mar 2012, 08:49
Still waiting for decision :(
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 488
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 123

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Mar 2012, 09:37
jeffau524 wrote:
Still waiting for decision :(


Are you a consortium applicant?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Posts: 35
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V30
GPA: 3.32
WE: Other (Other)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Mar 2012, 09:45
gablaze23 wrote:
jeffau524 wrote:
Still waiting for decision :(


Are you a consortium applicant?


No....I am not... long wait....
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 488
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 123

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Mar 2012, 15:41
jeffau524 wrote:
gablaze23 wrote:
jeffau524 wrote:
Still waiting for decision :(


Are you a consortium applicant?


No....I am not... long wait....


I think the decisions for us consortium applicants were released earlier only bec of the consortium event next week.

No cause of concern. Best of luck!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 2

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Mar 2012, 10:54
rashidmanzar wrote:
RAHULGUPTA10 wrote:
I'm IN too!! what a relief!
Mail at 10:44 PM IST.

International (India) Applicant btw.

It seems that they have sent email to both of us at the same time (17:14 GMT = 10:44 PM IST).
I am also an international applicant (Indian, working in UK).



Yup. The only thing going through my head now is "relief" :P
Now just wait and see if I get something else, but mostly by the looks of it, will be going to Kelley!
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 488
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 123

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Mar 2012, 19:36
CoffeBeans wrote:
Im IN :) Anybody heard anything about the scholarships?


Congratulations!

They will come in via FedEx in around 4 days.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 21
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Mar 2012, 01:47
Received a ding today... congrats to admits....
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: shIT happens
Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Posts: 32
Location: India
Concentration: Sustainability, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 6

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Mar 2012, 03:13
gablaze23 wrote:

Congratulations!

They will come in via FedEx in around 4 days.


Thanks :)

BTW, I'm having trouble creating IU computing accounts..but i think I'll get it done in a couple of days..
Is there anything on the admitted website which needs immediate attention/response?
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 57
Location: United Kingdom
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 12

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 15 Mar 2012, 07:03
Hi Guys,

Did anyone of you receive admission packet?
How much time roughly it takes for the admission packet to arrive at the international destination (UK) :)

Also, could anyone please provide the link of the facebook group for the admitted students (if any).

Thanks,
Rashid
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Apr 2011
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 15 Mar 2012, 20:58
I got an admit from Kelley too for the round 2 deadlines.

I also received a speed mail from kelley today , but other than the broucher and a letter from James there is nothing mentioned in it.

Is this the final admissions packet that people talk about? Does this mean I get no scholarship/GA :( ? Or The scholarship/GA is intimated via the email?

Regards
Adi
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: shIT happens
Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Posts: 32
Location: India
Concentration: Sustainability, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 6

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Mar 2012, 06:11
Thanks ibizgirl,



ibizgirl wrote:
Note, I don't think you'll be able to request an email account until after you've accepted admission, but you should be able to select your username and get the login account setup. After that you'll have to wait until at least one business day passes before you'll be granted access to the admitted students site. There is nothing that needs immediate attention. When I checked on Friday, the dates for KEW and KE day were posted, but they haven't yet posted additional information (such as hotel) on it.

There is a lot of useful info on the site like details on the types of expenses you'll incur, the academic calendar for 2012-2013, FB and twitter info, some basic financial aid info, required forms to submit along with their due dates, info on Jumpstart, Orientation, housing, etc. They'll keep updating the site as more time passes. You will need the account to accept or reject admission, so you'll need to create it at some point.



Thanks a lot ibizgirl, i have created the account and found a lot of information on the admitted website :)

rashidmanzar wrote:
Hi Guys,

Did anyone of you receive admission packet?
How much time roughly it takes for the admission packet to arrive at the international destination (UK) :)

Also, could anyone please provide the link of the facebook group for the admitted students (if any).

Thanks,
Rashid


Hi Rashid,
Here you go https://www.facebook.com/groups/148004971978924/.

I'm also waiting for my admission packet to arrive...
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 77
Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
Schools: Indiana (Kelley) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 540 Q33 V31
GMAT 2: 650 Q39 V40
GPA: 3.22
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 30 [0], given: 5

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Mar 2012, 19:37
CoffeBeans wrote:
Thanks ibizgirl,



ibizgirl wrote:
Note, I don't think you'll be able to request an email account until after you've accepted admission, but you should be able to select your username and get the login account setup. After that you'll have to wait until at least one business day passes before you'll be granted access to the admitted students site. There is nothing that needs immediate attention. When I checked on Friday, the dates for KEW and KE day were posted, but they haven't yet posted additional information (such as hotel) on it.

There is a lot of useful info on the site like details on the types of expenses you'll incur, the academic calendar for 2012-2013, FB and twitter info, some basic financial aid info, required forms to submit along with their due dates, info on Jumpstart, Orientation, housing, etc. They'll keep updating the site as more time passes. You will need the account to accept or reject admission, so you'll need to create it at some point.



Thanks a lot ibizgirl, i have created the account and found a lot of information on the admitted website :)

rashidmanzar wrote:
Hi Guys,

Did anyone of you receive admission packet?
How much time roughly it takes for the admission packet to arrive at the international destination (UK) :)

Also, could anyone please provide the link of the facebook group for the admitted students (if any).

Thanks,
Rashid


Hi Rashid,
Here you go https://www.facebook.com/groups/148004971978924/.

I'm also waiting for my admission packet to arrive...



I'm glad that you were able to access the admitted students site! I agree that it has indeed been a great help!
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 26 Mar 2012, 19:37
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
28 Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants subhashghosh 184 20 Jul 2011, 04:16
46 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Kelley (Indiana) 2013 Applicants! souvik101990 201 05 Oct 2012, 10:23
35 Calling all 2011 Kelley Applicants! mba20thirteen 509 03 Aug 2010, 09:36
2 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Indiana Kelley Fall 2010 Applicants kdkull 182 10 Nov 2009, 14:59
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10    Next  [ 185 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.