Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 01:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Affiliations: The Earth organization, India
Joined: 25 Dec 2010
Posts: 194
WE 1: SAP consultant-IT 2 years
WE 2: Entrepreneur-family business 2 years
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 23 Dec 2011, 21:50
Soraya - I cant make anything except ur GMAT score from whats displayed on the left.

What was ur profile BTW ? Curious to know ?
_________________

Cheers !!

Quant 47-Striving for 50
Verbal 34-Striving for 40

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 12
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2011, 10:38
Hi SorayaBT,

Congratulations on the admit ! Have you received any information on the financial aid yet ? Also, have other R1 applicants received decisions ?

SorayaBT wrote:
Hi everyone. I just received the email from Pam Roberts telling I have been admitted! :-D :-D :-D Anyone heard from them yet? Hope you all get good news!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2011
Posts: 20
Location: Thailand
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Kelley '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V32
GPA: 3.33
WE: Other (Other)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2011, 10:55
bschoolaspirant24 wrote:
Hi SorayaBT,

Congratulations on the admit ! Have you received any information on the financial aid yet ? Also, have other R1 applicants received decisions ?


Thanks! I got the Forte Fellowship -- covered 50% of tuition. Are you in R1? I don't know about others. It has been so quiet from Kelley hasn't it? I don't even know why my case happens to be so quickly. But any way best of luck to you! :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 12
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2011, 11:00
Congratulations ! That's a really good deal. Yes, I'm an R1 applicant. I haven't received a decision from Kelley yet.

SorayaBT wrote:
bschoolaspirant24 wrote:
Hi SorayaBT,

Congratulations on the admit ! Have you received any information on the financial aid yet ? Also, have other R1 applicants received decisions ?


Thanks! I got the Forte Fellowship -- covered 50% of tuition. Are you in R1? I don't know about others. It has been so quiet from Kelley hasn't it? I don't even know why my case happens to be so quickly. But any way best of luck to you! :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2011
Posts: 20
Location: Thailand
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Kelley '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V32
GPA: 3.33
WE: Other (Other)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2011, 11:04
bschoolaspirant24 wrote:
Congratulations ! That's a really good deal. Yes, I'm an R1 applicant. I haven't received a decision from Kelley yet.

SorayaBT wrote:
bschoolaspirant24 wrote:
Hi SorayaBT,

Congratulations on the admit ! Have you received any information on the financial aid yet ? Also, have other R1 applicants received decisions ?


Thanks! I got the Forte Fellowship -- covered 50% of tuition. Are you in R1? I don't know about others. It has been so quiet from Kelley hasn't it? I don't even know why my case happens to be so quickly. But any way best of luck to you! :)


Do you apply to any other schools? Share us the result, please? :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 21
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2011, 14:27
bschoolaspirant24 wrote:
Hi SorayaBT,

Congratulations on the admit ! Have you received any information on the financial aid yet ? Also, have other R1 applicants received decisions ?

SorayaBT wrote:
Hi everyone. I just received the email from Pam Roberts telling I have been admitted! :-D :-D :-D Anyone heard from them yet? Hope you all get good news!



Not a word, I'm also a 1st rounder, I'm surprised that SorayaBT got a decision before us.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 12
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Jan 2012, 20:50
updates, anyone?

no news is good news.....right?

:| :shock:
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 488
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 123

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Jan 2012, 23:17
Just sent my apps via Consortium 2 hours ago! :) Anybody else here applying via the Consortium?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Affiliations: The Earth organization, India
Joined: 25 Dec 2010
Posts: 194
WE 1: SAP consultant-IT 2 years
WE 2: Entrepreneur-family business 2 years
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2012, 00:36
tommybakas wrote:
updates, anyone?

no news is good news.....right?

:| :shock:



15th Jan
_________________

Cheers !!

Quant 47-Striving for 50
Verbal 34-Striving for 40

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: shIT happens
Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Posts: 32
Location: India
Concentration: Sustainability, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 6

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2012, 12:03
just submitted my application for R2... Goodluck all and those who are waiting for R1 decisions..
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Dec 2010
Posts: 7
Location: United States
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.05
WE: Design (Manufacturing)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2012, 13:08
applied today as well.! very few people seem to resort to forums ?!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Jan 2012
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2012, 07:16
I submitted Kelley R2 on 3rd Jan 2012.

I wish all the best to all the applicants in R1 since their decision date is approaching . Also please Do help R2 applicants like me with guidance/interview advice. :)

Cheers !
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2011
Posts: 20
Location: Thailand
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Kelley '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V32
GPA: 3.33
WE: Other (Other)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2012, 09:16
Good luck to you all! :-D
Current Student
User avatar
Affiliations: LEAD Program in Business, NSHMBA, NBMBAA
Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 319
Concentration: General Management
Schools: Dartmouth (Tuck) - Class of 2014
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 77

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jan 2012, 19:53
Hi Kelley applicants! FYI if you're applying to Kelley through the Consortium Graduate Study in Management (CGSM), hop over to the Consortium 2012 Forum and Update Your Profile to join the Consortium roll call.

It's simple. Just select your school as "Consortium, the", then indicate which specific institution(s) you'll be applying to, make sure your application cycle is 2011-2012 and the Consortium round (CGSM1 or CGSM2) you be applied in. You can do all of this easily through the handy 'Add to Your Schools' link on the front page of the Consortium 2012 Forum.

We have a special analytics specifically for those candidates applying via Consortium and lots of conversation specific to Consortium candidates and the school(s) they are applying to.

Come and join the conversation! Cheers!
_________________

My Blog - Road to the MBA Class of 2014

BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 488
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 123

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2012, 14:46
Just got my invite to interview this morning! I am stoked. My interview is on Tuesday, January 17. Any tips, questions previously asked? I had found this from user adrianbr


adrianbr wrote:
I had my interview today over skype. It was with a 2nd year student, very conversational and friendly. Normal questions:

a. Walk me through your resume and a few follow up questions
b. Why Kelley?
c. Describe what it takes to be a good leader and how do you fit with that description?
d. Describe a time when you were creative.
e. Talk about what you do outside work
f. Q&A.

It was around 45 minutes. I really don't like the skype method, but it was difficult for me to travel to Bloomington right now. I prefer to do it on person, but overall I felt it was ok.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 21
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2012, 15:31
gablaze23 wrote:
Just got my invite to interview this morning! I am stoked. My interview is on Tuesday, January 17. Any tips, questions previously asked? I had found this from user adrianbr


adrianbr wrote:
I had my interview today over skype. It was with a 2nd year student, very conversational and friendly. Normal questions:

a. Walk me through your resume and a few follow up questions
b. Why Kelley?
c. Describe what it takes to be a good leader and how do you fit with that description?
d. Describe a time when you were creative.
e. Talk about what you do outside work
f. Q&A.

It was around 45 minutes. I really don't like the skype method, but it was difficult for me to travel to Bloomington right now. I prefer to do it on person, but overall I felt it was ok.


Did you apply in Round 2?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 12
Concentration: Real Estate, Finance
GPA: 3.38
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2012, 15:42
I got an email this afternoon confirming my admission to Kelley. Congratulations to all those who got admitted. :-D

Last edited by fbomb on 11 Jan 2012, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 488
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 123

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2012, 15:57
josh84 wrote:
gablaze23 wrote:
Just got my invite to interview this morning! I am stoked. My interview is on Tuesday, January 17. Any tips, questions previously asked? I had found this from user adrianbr


adrianbr wrote:
I had my interview today over skype. It was with a 2nd year student, very conversational and friendly. Normal questions:

a. Walk me through your resume and a few follow up questions
b. Why Kelley?
c. Describe what it takes to be a good leader and how do you fit with that description?
d. Describe a time when you were creative.
e. Talk about what you do outside work
f. Q&A.

It was around 45 minutes. I really don't like the skype method, but it was difficult for me to travel to Bloomington right now. I prefer to do it on person, but overall I felt it was ok.


Did you apply in Round 2?


Yes, R2 via Consortium.

It seems like I got the invite early bec. some admissions officers are going to Los Angeles on that same day for the InsidetheMBA event.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Affiliations: The Earth organization, India
Joined: 25 Dec 2010
Posts: 194
WE 1: SAP consultant-IT 2 years
WE 2: Entrepreneur-family business 2 years
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2012, 22:01
guptapiyush1986 wrote:
Folks,

Got an admit from Kelley :)

Best of luck to you guys!

Cheers!



congrats piyushdce, itsmepiyush etc - Good job. If I am not mistaken it was for Kelley interview for which U had pm'd me on BTG ? I an still waiting :evil: , at what time India time u got the confirmation - any updates on scholarships?
_________________

Cheers !!

Quant 47-Striving for 50
Verbal 34-Striving for 40

BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 488
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 123

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2012, 22:19
I was wondering whether anybody here interviewed with the Director of Admissions, Jim H.? I am curious to know how he interviews :)
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 11 Jan 2012, 22:19
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
28 Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants subhashghosh 184 20 Jul 2011, 04:16
35 Calling all 2011 Kelley Applicants! mba20thirteen 509 03 Aug 2010, 09:36
2 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Indiana Kelley Fall 2010 Applicants kdkull 182 10 Nov 2009, 14:59
1 Calling all Indiana Kelley Fall 2009 Applicants Dell876 25 11 Dec 2008, 11:25
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10    Next  [ 185 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.