Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Sep 2014, 21:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 249
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 86 [0], given: 107

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 27 Aug 2014, 10:38
ankurgupta03 wrote:
Thanks man ... Ya I did read it ...
Can we apply to Harvard also without TOEFL?
I know Oxford states that e can apply.

what about your GMAT? You retaking it?


This will give you a clearer picture http://www.hbs.edu/mba/admissions/appli ... cants.aspx

GMAT on 4th september lets see :?
_________________

Cheers
Farhan

My Blog - Gladly Making an attempt today

INSEAD SEPT 2015 Intake Thread

2015 PROFILES W/ ADMIT/DINGS RESULTS!!

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Ross Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 162
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V28
GMAT 2: 660 Q48 V32
GMAT 3: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 66 [0], given: 59

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 27 Aug 2014, 16:55
ankurgupta03 wrote:
Thanks man ... Ya I did read it ...
Can we apply to Harvard also without TOEFL?
I know Oxford states that e can apply.

what about your GMAT? You retaking it?


@Me or Farhan?

I think that Harvard will require you to take the TOEFL if you don't have an undergrad or a grad degree from a school where English is the sole language of instruction. Plus, they DISCOURAGE applicants with less than 109 on the TOEFL (clearly says so on the website).

Why? Planning HBS in R2? Surely with your great GMAT a lot of schools would have opened up as options?

As for me. I am not re-taking the GMAT. I think I am OK at the schools that I am targeting, GMAT-wise. But, lets see. :-D
_________________

My GMAT Debrief | My ISB 2015 Interview

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 621
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 328

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2014, 10:26
farhanc85 wrote:
ankurgupta03 wrote:
Thanks man ... Ya I did read it ...
Can we apply to Harvard also without TOEFL?
I know Oxford states that e can apply.

what about your GMAT? You retaking it?


This will give you a clearer picture http://www.hbs.edu/mba/admissions/appli ... cants.aspx

GMAT on 4th september lets see :?


That clears it up ... Now i think that TOEFL was not at all important :(
All the best dude :)
_________________

ISB Class of 2016 | Chat Session with ISB ADCOM | How to get started with Essays | GMAT Retake Debrief | ISB Preparation Kit
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ISB Class of 2015 | My GMAT Debrief | My ISB Interview | General interview tips | How to tackle "Do you have anything to ask" question

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 621
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 328

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2014, 10:30
gmatbugsme84 wrote:
@Me or Farhan?

I think that Harvard will require you to take the TOEFL if you don't have an undergrad or a grad degree from a school where English is the sole language of instruction. Plus, they DISCOURAGE applicants with less than 109 on the TOEFL (clearly says so on the website).

Why? Planning HBS in R2? Surely with your great GMAT a lot of schools would have opened up as options?

As for me. I am not re-taking the GMAT. I think I am OK at the schools that I am targeting, GMAT-wise. But, lets see. :-D


That was for farhaan :)
In my transcripts, it is clearly mentioned that the mode of education as English. I think TOEFL was not required at all.


Ya, the score did widen the area of application, but still pondering upon HBS and CBS .
Too much to ask for ... just on the basis of GMAT, its very difficult. Lets see what happens.

Your GMAT is cool man ... No need to retake it :)
_________________

ISB Class of 2016 | Chat Session with ISB ADCOM | How to get started with Essays | GMAT Retake Debrief | ISB Preparation Kit
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ISB Class of 2015 | My GMAT Debrief | My ISB Interview | General interview tips | How to tackle "Do you have anything to ask" question

1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 621
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 391 [1] , given: 328

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 30 Aug 2014, 19:53
1
This post received
KUDOS

!

An important announcement!



Hi All,

We have collaborated with the ISB admissions team and will be having a Chat session with Mr. Rupesh Bisht.
Here is a snapshot of his profile at ISB.

"Rupesh Bisht heads PGP International marketing and the Young Leaders Programme at ISB. He is Associate Director with Admissions and Financial Aid Department at ISB and also an alumnus from the class of 2009."

Timings for the session: 8.30 PM IST (8:00 AM PST) on 1st of September 2014.

All the people who could not join the session last time or had some unanswered questions, here is your chance. Do join and get all the queries clarified.
There cannot be a better time for the session. Most of you would have completed the initial draft of the essays and would have some questions regarding what all to add and remove.

Get them clarified :)



All the best! and happy essays writing :)
Ankur
_________________

ISB Class of 2016 | Chat Session with ISB ADCOM | How to get started with Essays | GMAT Retake Debrief | ISB Preparation Kit
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ISB Class of 2015 | My GMAT Debrief | My ISB Interview | General interview tips | How to tackle "Do you have anything to ask" question

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 243
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 36 [1] , given: 10

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 31 Aug 2014, 22:52
1
This post received
KUDOS
Guys,

with 15 days for ISB's R1 deadline, the countdown has begun today.

Surprisingly, I see very little traction on this thread. Let's build momentum and gear up for the big day.

Keep your questions coming in all of you, and benefit from the collective advice of your peers (and consultants, ofcourse :wink: !!)

All the best!
_________________

Namita Garg
http://www.mbadecoder.com
contact@mbadecoder.com

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 621
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 328

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2014, 05:54
Hi all,

Hope you all are ready with your questions. Details of the chat room can be found in this post.

calling-all-isb-applicants-2015-intake-class-of-170219.html#p1356136
_________________

ISB Class of 2016 | Chat Session with ISB ADCOM | How to get started with Essays | GMAT Retake Debrief | ISB Preparation Kit
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ISB Class of 2015 | My GMAT Debrief | My ISB Interview | General interview tips | How to tackle "Do you have anything to ask" question

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 09 Sep 2010
Posts: 46
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE: Information Technology (Aerospace and Defense)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 4

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 02 Sep 2014, 01:03
Hi,
I am a woman re-applicant working on my essays currently. I would like to know if I can highlight women issues in business. I want to know if it would sound feminist? I don't want to sound feminist, but I also find the inequality so apparent.
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 243
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 36 [1] , given: 10

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 02 Sep 2014, 03:48
1
This post received
KUDOS
bullzeye wrote:
Hi,
I am a woman re-applicant working on my essays currently. I would like to know if I can highlight women issues in business. I want to know if it would sound feminist? I don't want to sound feminist, but I also find the inequality so apparent.


Bullzeye, does your answer hit the bull's eye? What question asked by ISB does this directly answer? If your answer sounds irrelevant to the question, do not attempt it, no matter how strongly you feel about women empowerment.

Once you are inside ISB, you will get many forums to talk about this and express your views. Similarly, when you are a manager of consequence a few years later, you can implement strategies within your capacity to address this matter.
_________________

Namita Garg
http://www.mbadecoder.com
contact@mbadecoder.com

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 621
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 328

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 03 Sep 2014, 03:54
bullzeye wrote:
Hi,
I am a woman re-applicant working on my essays currently. I would like to know if I can highlight women issues in business. I want to know if it would sound feminist? I don't want to sound feminist, but I also find the inequality so apparent.


I would second Namita. If you can relate your stories to the questions asked, go ahead and write it. If not, then do not attempt it.
_________________

ISB Class of 2016 | Chat Session with ISB ADCOM | How to get started with Essays | GMAT Retake Debrief | ISB Preparation Kit
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ISB Class of 2015 | My GMAT Debrief | My ISB Interview | General interview tips | How to tackle "Do you have anything to ask" question

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 09 Sep 2010
Posts: 46
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE: Information Technology (Aerospace and Defense)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 4

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2014, 04:19
Yes Namitha, I was in one such situation myself and it is relevant to my understanding of myself. It is also relevant to the question. I know there would be places where I can do that later, but, what now? So, should I go ahead with the issue?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 09 Sep 2010
Posts: 46
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE: Information Technology (Aerospace and Defense)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 4

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2014, 04:21
Thanks Ankur! I think I have done that quite convincingly. I thought it was a fresh angle and also one that I could relate to myself.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 243
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 10

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2014, 23:36
bullzeye wrote:
Yes Namitha, I was in one such situation myself and it is relevant to my understanding of myself. It is also relevant to the question. I know there would be places where I can do that later, but, what now? So, should I go ahead with the issue?



You can share your essay with me: contact@mbadecoder.com
_________________

Namita Garg
http://www.mbadecoder.com
contact@mbadecoder.com

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 249
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 86 [0], given: 107

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2014, 04:56
Ok Honest feedback time :oops: :oops: :oops:

ISB told me to work on my Verbal score / "WOW" them during interview.

In the last year I have accomplished a few things to "WOW" the interviewers
1. Learning a new language (Ties with my career goals)
2. More community involvement (Teaching and mentoring kids)
3. Larger network(Through various activities on social media)
4. Given the biggest portfolio in my company
5. New business for company

Even though I feel I have done a few things which I can "Wow" them with I think the GMAT is a hurdle. A point drop in Verbal and ultimately 20 point drop in score 670 from 690. I am losing patience with GMAT and don't think I will have time to take it again with all the apps deadline around the corner. What do you guys suggest? Should I drop a few extra-curricular activities and focus only on GMAT. I am afraid it might not lead to an overall impact in profile but I know ISB gives lot of weightage to GMAT.
_________________

Cheers
Farhan

My Blog - Gladly Making an attempt today

INSEAD SEPT 2015 Intake Thread

2015 PROFILES W/ ADMIT/DINGS RESULTS!!

Ross Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 162
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V28
GMAT 2: 660 Q48 V32
GMAT 3: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 66 [0], given: 59

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2014, 05:33
farhanc85 wrote:
Ok Honest feedback time :oops: :oops: :oops:

ISB told me to work on my Verbal score / "WOW" them during interview.

In the last year I have accomplished a few things to "WOW" the interviewers
1. Learning a new language (Ties with my career goals)
2. More community involvement (Teaching and mentoring kids)
3. Larger network(Through various activities on social media)
4. Given the biggest portfolio in my company
5. New business for company

Even though I feel I have done a few things which I can "Wow" them with I think the GMAT is a hurdle. A point drop in Verbal and ultimately 20 point drop in score 670 from 690. I am losing patience with GMAT and don't think I will have time to take it again with all the apps deadline around the corner. What do you guys suggest? Should I drop a few extra-curricular activities and focus only on GMAT. I am afraid it might not lead to an overall impact in profile but I know ISB gives lot of weightage to GMAT.


Wow. The number of times things keep coming back to the GMAT!!!

Well, your score remains at 690. I am sure you will choose to report the higher score.

Make sure to mention the "Wow" things in your essays as well. Some in the re-applicant essay and some in the other essays (like language in the career essay). I don't think dropping the extra-curriculars will be the best idea. You could slow them down a little, but don't drop them. They might come in useful at other interviews/ update essay (in case you get waitlisted). As for the GMAT, I would say, think about it if you are applying in R2 to few places as well.

There are many threads discussing ways to improve on your GMAT, so I won't go into that here (do read up Ankurs debrief and maybe mine as well). My suggestions - with a calm mind, think about what went wrong which prevented you from getting a higher score? Did you run out of time on the verbal section, feel tired or were there questions where you were stumped? Write this down and then decide on strategies to go about this.
_________________

My GMAT Debrief | My ISB 2015 Interview

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 243
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 10

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2014, 21:17
I agree with what Gmatbugsme4 has written- analyse what you did wring and whether you can improve it with a retake. If not then you need to move on.
_________________

Namita Garg
http://www.mbadecoder.com
contact@mbadecoder.com

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 249
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 86 [0], given: 107

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2014, 22:55
gmatbugsme84 wrote:
Wow. The number of times things keep coming back to the GMAT!!!

Well, your score remains at 690. I am sure you will choose to report the higher score.

Make sure to mention the "Wow" things in your essays as well. Some in the re-applicant essay and some in the other essays (like language in the career essay). I don't think dropping the extra-curriculars will be the best idea. You could slow them down a little, but don't drop them. They might come in useful at other interviews/ update essay (in case you get waitlisted). As for the GMAT, I would say, think about it if you are applying in R2 to few places as well.

There are many threads discussing ways to improve on your GMAT, so I won't go into that here (do read up Ankurs debrief and maybe mine as well). My suggestions - with a calm mind, think about what went wrong which prevented you from getting a higher score? Did you run out of time on the verbal section, feel tired or were there questions where you were stumped? Write this down and then decide on strategies to go about this.



Tell me about it. I choose to report scores, I hope the school consider the higher one ;). Regarding debrief and way to improve GMAT, I don't think I have missed on any thread/post (including yours and Ankur's debriefs :))About what happened during the G-day, I actually have no clue. I wasn't tired, didn't think I was making many mistakes and didn't really pay attention to my answers being right/wrong. I was in turbo mode during verbal just applying what I learned during mocks and my e-gmat session. So, I have no idea where I can improve. I remember i rushed through last 3 questions in verbal but other than that no issue :S. So No idea where to improve this time. Hence, I was thinking of giving up on GMAT.
_________________

Cheers
Farhan

My Blog - Gladly Making an attempt today

INSEAD SEPT 2015 Intake Thread

2015 PROFILES W/ ADMIT/DINGS RESULTS!!

Ross Thread Master
User avatar
Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 162
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V28
GMAT 2: 660 Q48 V32
GMAT 3: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V39
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 66 [0], given: 59

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2014, 05:58
farhanc85 wrote:
gmatbugsme84 wrote:
Wow. The number of times things keep coming back to the GMAT!!!

Well, your score remains at 690. I am sure you will choose to report the higher score.

Make sure to mention the "Wow" things in your essays as well. Some in the re-applicant essay and some in the other essays (like language in the career essay). I don't think dropping the extra-curriculars will be the best idea. You could slow them down a little, but don't drop them. They might come in useful at other interviews/ update essay (in case you get waitlisted). As for the GMAT, I would say, think about it if you are applying in R2 to few places as well.

There are many threads discussing ways to improve on your GMAT, so I won't go into that here (do read up Ankurs debrief and maybe mine as well). My suggestions - with a calm mind, think about what went wrong which prevented you from getting a higher score? Did you run out of time on the verbal section, feel tired or were there questions where you were stumped? Write this down and then decide on strategies to go about this.



Tell me about it. I choose to report scores, I hope the school consider the higher one ;). Regarding debrief and way to improve GMAT, I don't think I have missed on any thread/post (including yours and Ankur's debriefs :))About what happened during the G-day, I actually have no clue. I wasn't tired, didn't think I was making many mistakes and didn't really pay attention to my answers being right/wrong. I was in turbo mode during verbal just applying what I learned during mocks and my e-gmat session. So, I have no idea where I can improve. I remember i rushed through last 3 questions in verbal but other than that no issue :S. So No idea where to improve this time. Hence, I was thinking of giving up on GMAT.


What does your errorlog for the Verbal section of your mock CATs look like? Analyze it. I found the online Manhattan test series very helpful. It has a nice little error log and analysis feature which proved very helpful to me for my final attempt.

BTW, you will tell the school which score you want to go on your file. In the GMAT portion of the application, you have to put in the appointment no and test date. They will consider this score as long as it is a valid score. So your score remains at 690 even if you choose to report the newer (670) score.
_________________

My GMAT Debrief | My ISB 2015 Interview

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 May 2013
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2014, 20:25
Hi Guys..

Just wanted some info on the interview location options in the application. The options available include Bangalore,Mumbai etc. but the Note below the field in the form asks us to select only Hyderabad, Delhi or Mohali. Any idea if these are the only interview locations and why other locations are available to be selected?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 16
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 67

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2014, 10:59
Please provide insight on my profile and candidature for ISB

Background - Manufacturing Engineer with over 5 years of experience.
- 4 years and 4 months in the US
- 9 months of experience as a Consultant in India.

Education -
- GMAT - 680 - Q48, V35, IR2, AWA 5.5
- MS in Industrial Engineering, GPA 3.7/4.0
- BE in Manufacturing Engineering GPA - 77.7%
- XII th - Average = 87%
- Xth - Average = 93.2%

Extra Curricular -
- State Level debate winner
- District level Table Tennis Player
- Organised various cultural and technical festivals in undergrad.
- Vice President - Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Secretary and Project Co-coordinator for Association for India's Development (AID).

Please advise, as I am planning to apply in R2, (before November 30th 2014)
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016   [#permalink] 09 Sep 2014, 10:59
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Cass Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 Narenn 1 19 Aug 2014, 06:47
Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Copenhagen Applicants(2015 Intake) Class of 2016 Narenn 1 19 Aug 2014, 06:38
2 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all HKU-MBA Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 Narenn 3 08 Aug 2014, 06:17
21 Experts publish their posts in the topic INSEAD Calling all Applicants(SEPT 2015 Intake)Class of 2016 farhanc85 39 17 Jun 2014, 04:35
Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all MIT-MSMS Applicants(2015 Intake) - Class of 2016 Narenn 1 08 Jun 2014, 05:50
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all ISB Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2016

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11    Next  [ 204 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.