Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 09:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Current Student
Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Posts: 1346
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Followers: 97

Kudos [?]: 400 [0], given: 73

Premium Member
Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 02:50
madzy wrote:
vibhav wrote:
gauravjain000 wrote:
Got interview invite at Mumbai, scheduled on 18th. Anybody else here ? I guess all the applicants who opted Mumbai would have received this mail (it hit my inbox at Feb 7, 2012 at 6:26 AM IST)


congrats gauravjain000! anybody else got mumbai invites?


Am from Mumbai, waiting still... no invite for me so far...! i think games over for me at Kellogg! All the best to you guys.


Do you know how Kellogg handles interviews? It is NOT like other schools. Have you received a waiver yet? If not, your application has NOT even been reviewed.
_________________

The Brain Dump - From Low GPA to Top MBA (Updated September 1, 2013) - A Few of My Favorite Things--> http://cheetarah1980.blogspot.com
Image

1 KUDOS received
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Current Student
Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Posts: 1346
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Followers: 97

Kudos [?]: 400 [1] , given: 73

Premium Member
Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 03:05
1
This post received
KUDOS
For the MILLIONTH time I will reiterate this to EVERYONE who is waiting for Kellogg to set up the off campus interview:

KELLOGG DOES NOT ISSUE INTERVIEW INVITES BASED ON THE STRENGTH OF YOUR APPLICATION. YOUR APP IS NOT EVEN READ UNTIL THE INTERVIEW IS COMPLETE. THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS IS IF YOU RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW WAIVER. A WAIVER IS NOT AN INDICATION OF THE STRENGTH OF YOUR APP. IT JUST MEANS THAT THEY ARE TAKING LONGER THAN USUAL TO GET AN ALUM TO INTERVIEW YOU AND WANT TO REVIEW YOUR APP WITHOUT THE INTERVIEW NOTES. IF YOU RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW AFTER RECEIVING THE WAIVER THIS IS THE ONLY TIME THAT YOU CAN TAKE IT AS A SIGN OF HOW KELLOGG VIEWS YOUR CANDIDACY. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN INTERVIEW INVITE NOR A WAIVER IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT KELLOGG HASN'T GOTTEN TO YOU YET. THAT IS ALL!!! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT.

I don't mean to yell but this has been stated repeatedly in this thread, yet people keep asking the same questions and making incorrect assumptions without even bothering to read just a few posts back from their own. I do not expect anyone to read through 70 pages of posts, but going back a page or two would suffice. People want to be helpful but it gets annoying when the same question is asked ad nauseum and the people who are asking don't bother to pay attention to the answer.

ETA: Large font and caps is just to make the post stand out so folks don't miss it. Important info that can save a lot of worrying.
_________________

The Brain Dump - From Low GPA to Top MBA (Updated September 1, 2013) - A Few of My Favorite Things--> http://cheetarah1980.blogspot.com
Image

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 116
Location: United States
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 26 [0], given: 10

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 05:18
Lol. This is very similar to the "Do I need to visit Tuck?" question, which is posed rather frequently.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Nov 2009
Posts: 75
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.72
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 05:25
cheetarah1980 wrote:
For the MILLIONTH time I will reiterate this to EVERYONE who is waiting for Kellogg to set up the off campus interview:

KELLOGG DOES NOT ISSUE INTERVIEW INVITES BASED ON THE STRENGTH OF YOUR APPLICATION. YOUR APP IS NOT EVEN READ UNTIL THE INTERVIEW IS COMPLETE. THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS IS IF YOU RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW WAIVER. A WAIVER IS NOT AN INDICATION OF THE STRENGTH OF YOUR APP. IT JUST MEANS THAT THEY ARE TAKING LONGER THAN USUAL TO GET AN ALUM TO INTERVIEW YOU AND WANT TO REVIEW YOUR APP WITHOUT THE INTERVIEW NOTES. IF YOU RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW AFTER RECEIVING THE WAIVER THIS IS THE ONLY TIME THAT YOU CAN TAKE IT AS A SIGN OF HOW KELLOGG VIEWS YOUR CANDIDACY. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN INTERVIEW INVITE NOR A WAIVER IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT KELLOGG HASN'T GOTTEN TO YOU YET. THAT IS ALL!!! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT.

I don't mean to yell but this has been stated repeatedly in this thread, yet people keep asking the same questions and making incorrect assumptions without even bothering to read just a few posts back from their own. I do not expect anyone to read through 70 pages of posts, but going back a page or two would suffice. People want to be helpful but it gets annoying when the same question is asked ad nauseum and the people who are asking don't bother to pay attention to the answer.


Well, glad to know you're not yelling. Probably also very glad to know Kellogg is trying real hard to match me with an alum for an interview. My situation has two components -
a) I submitted part 1 on the 7th of December, a good 7 days before the deadline. Today is the 9th of Feb. It's been more than the 8 weeks that they talk about.
b) I have not received a single piece of communication so far. Yet, 2 days ago, the status of my online application changed to something like this - "All your materials are complete......blah blah blah"

What do you suggest I do in this case? Should I wait out the next 5 days if I don't hear back by the 14th and email them only after that or should I sit silently assuming Kellogg is just not able to find an alum or the time for a telephonic call and yet finds me too irresistible to issue a waiver?

I am no rockstar; I am not the paranoid over-achiever who thinks every school should put out a red carpet for me. No, I'm far from any of these...I belong to the the last category on your list. People who know me would vouch for that.

But 8 weeks and 2 days of silence (not to forget, in addition to somewhat ambiguous status changes) can make one feel really miserable. So if you have any comments, suggestions, wisecracks, post away (and in whichever font size you want)
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Current Student
Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Posts: 1346
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Followers: 97

Kudos [?]: 400 [0], given: 73

Premium Member
Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 05:42
onechance wrote:
Well, glad to know you're not yelling. Probably also very glad to know Kellogg is trying real hard to match me with an alum for an interview. My situation has two components -
a) I submitted part 1 on the 7th of December, a good 7 days before the deadline. Today is the 9th of Feb. It's been more than the 8 weeks that they talk about.
b) I have not received a single piece of communication so far. Yet, 2 days ago, the status of my online application changed to something like this - "All your materials are complete......blah blah blah"

What do you suggest I do in this case? Should I wait out the next 5 days if I don't hear back by the 14th and email them only after that or should I sit silently assuming Kellogg is just not able to find an alum or the time for a telephonic call and yet finds me too irresistible to issue a waiver?

I am no rockstar; I am not the paranoid over-achiever who thinks every school should put out a red carpet for me. No, I'm far from any of these...I belong to the the last category on your list. People who know me would vouch for that.

But 8 weeks and 2 days of silence (not to forget, in addition to somewhat ambiguous status changes) can make one feel really miserable. So if you have any comments, suggestions, wisecracks, post away (and in whichever font size you want)


Well Kellogg says that interviews are to be conducted by March 3. That's the date by which I'd assume something is very wrong if I'd heard nothing (no interview invite and no waiver). Kellogg does seem to be much slower in setting up the interviews in R2 than they were in R1. My hunch is that the app volume is considerably higher than R1 and so it takes longer to wade through everything.

As for the status change, I believe rgupta already answered what this means (maybe 1 page back). It simply means that your essays, transcripts, GMAT, recs, etc. have all been received and there is nothing that they need from you. I believe that message even says that if your interview has been complete then your app is forwarded to the committee for review. If your interview is NOT complete then that's the last piece they are awaiting before it is reviewed. So take it at face value.

Look I know this process is stressful and that waiting sucks. I also realize that Kellogg is a different animal since interviews are almost always done prior to app review. There's no way to know where you stand with K until the decision day. But Kellogg does communicate the deadlines by which you should know something so just try to stick with those and be patient. I highly doubt that a school like Kellogg would let an applicant fall through the cracks.
_________________

The Brain Dump - From Low GPA to Top MBA (Updated September 1, 2013) - A Few of My Favorite Things--> http://cheetarah1980.blogspot.com
Image

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Nov 2009
Posts: 75
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.72
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 06:00
cheetarah1980 wrote:
onechance wrote:
Well, glad to know you're not yelling. Probably also very glad to know Kellogg is trying real hard to match me with an alum for an interview. My situation has two components -
a) I submitted part 1 on the 7th of December, a good 7 days before the deadline. Today is the 9th of Feb. It's been more than the 8 weeks that they talk about.
b) I have not received a single piece of communication so far. Yet, 2 days ago, the status of my online application changed to something like this - "All your materials are complete......blah blah blah"

What do you suggest I do in this case? Should I wait out the next 5 days if I don't hear back by the 14th and email them only after that or should I sit silently assuming Kellogg is just not able to find an alum or the time for a telephonic call and yet finds me too irresistible to issue a waiver?

I am no rockstar; I am not the paranoid over-achiever who thinks every school should put out a red carpet for me. No, I'm far from any of these...I belong to the the last category on your list. People who know me would vouch for that.

But 8 weeks and 2 days of silence (not to forget, in addition to somewhat ambiguous status changes) can make one feel really miserable. So if you have any comments, suggestions, wisecracks, post away (and in whichever font size you want)


Well Kellogg says that interviews are to be conducted by March 3. That's the date by which I'd assume something is very wrong if I'd heard nothing (no interview invite and no waiver). Kellogg does seem to be much slower in setting up the interviews in R2 than they were in R1. My hunch is that the app volume is considerably higher than R1 and so it takes longer to wade through everything.

As for the status change, I believe rgupta already answered what this means (maybe 1 page back). It simply means that your essays, transcripts, GMAT, recs, etc. have all been received and there is nothing that they need from you. I believe that message even says that if your interview has been complete then your app is forwarded to the committee for review. If your interview is NOT complete then that's the last piece they are awaiting before it is reviewed. So take it at face value.

Look I know this process is stressful and that waiting sucks. I also realize that Kellogg is a different animal since interviews are almost always done prior to app review. There's no way to know where you stand with K until the decision day. But Kellogg does communicate the deadlines by which you should know something so just try to stick with those and be patient. I highly doubt that a school like Kellogg would let an applicant fall through the cracks.


Thanks, Cheetarah. I'll take your suggestion and wait a little longer.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 18
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V48
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 08:59
Hello everyone - I am going to Kellogg next week (arriving Wednesday the 15th lunch/afternoon) and interviewing Thursday lunchtime. I am leaning towards/planning to get a hotel near campus for Wednesday night. Anyone else heading that way and interested in splitting a room? Or perhaps already have one and want to split the cost?

I'm a normal guy, just tired of looking at my dwindling bank account due to travel, app fees, etc.

If it makes sense, shoot me a pm. Either way, good luck everyone.
Jackson
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Posts: 31
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Schools: UVA (Darden) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V32
GRE 1: 315 Q161 V154
WE: General Management (Manufacturing)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 14

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 09:29
onechance wrote:
cheetarah1980 wrote:
onechance wrote:
Well, glad to know you're not yelling. Probably also very glad to know Kellogg is trying real hard to match me with an alum for an interview. My situation has two components -
a) I submitted part 1 on the 7th of December, a good 7 days before the deadline. Today is the 9th of Feb. It's been more than the 8 weeks that they talk about.
b) I have not received a single piece of communication so far. Yet, 2 days ago, the status of my online application changed to something like this - "All your materials are complete......blah blah blah"

What do you suggest I do in this case? Should I wait out the next 5 days if I don't hear back by the 14th and email them only after that or should I sit silently assuming Kellogg is just not able to find an alum or the time for a telephonic call and yet finds me too irresistible to issue a waiver?

I am no rockstar; I am not the paranoid over-achiever who thinks every school should put out a red carpet for me. No, I'm far from any of these...I belong to the the last category on your list. People who know me would vouch for that.

But 8 weeks and 2 days of silence (not to forget, in addition to somewhat ambiguous status changes) can make one feel really miserable. So if you have any comments, suggestions, wisecracks, post away (and in whichever font size you want)


Well Kellogg says that interviews are to be conducted by March 3. That's the date by which I'd assume something is very wrong if I'd heard nothing (no interview invite and no waiver). Kellogg does seem to be much slower in setting up the interviews in R2 than they were in R1. My hunch is that the app volume is considerably higher than R1 and so it takes longer to wade through everything.

As for the status change, I believe rgupta already answered what this means (maybe 1 page back). It simply means that your essays, transcripts, GMAT, recs, etc. have all been received and there is nothing that they need from you. I believe that message even says that if your interview has been complete then your app is forwarded to the committee for review. If your interview is NOT complete then that's the last piece they are awaiting before it is reviewed. So take it at face value.

Look I know this process is stressful and that waiting sucks. I also realize that Kellogg is a different animal since interviews are almost always done prior to app review. There's no way to know where you stand with K until the decision day. But Kellogg does communicate the deadlines by which you should know something so just try to stick with those and be patient. I highly doubt that a school like Kellogg would let an applicant fall through the cracks.


Thanks, Cheetarah. I'll take your suggestion and wait a little longer.


Just to throw my 2 cents in....

I submitted part one of my app on Sept 19th(originally planned to submit R1 but didn't until R2) and did not receive an interview waiver until Jan 8th....15weeks later.

I submitted part 2 on the R2 deadline, Jan 10th, and received an interview invite on Jan 23rd.

So to cheetarah's point, they will get to you...its just a matter of time.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 09 Sep 2009
Posts: 63
Location: United States
Concentration: Technology, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 2.8
WE: Research (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 16

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 11:19
JMG wrote:
My app just says:
Part I submitted
Part 2 submitted

Nothing else....I already had my interview.

Anybody has de same status as me?


+1
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Feb 2012
Posts: 61
GPA: 3.4
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 11:25
nikheel wrote:
JMG wrote:
My app just says:
Part I submitted
Part 2 submitted

Nothing else....I already had my interview.

Anybody has de same status as me?


+1
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Nov 2011
Posts: 8
Location: United States (NY)
GMAT 1: 730 Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 3

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 15:21
1
This post received
KUDOS
JMG wrote:
nikheel wrote:
JMG wrote:
My app just says:
Part I submitted
Part 2 submitted

Nothing else....I already had my interview.

Anybody has de same status as me?


+1


Hey guys

If you go to Kelloggs full-time MBA program website, you'll see on the right-side panel an option for "Check Application Status." I'd post the link but this forum won't let me. In any case, you can log in and see what the status says there. Mine says "All the required elements of your application are complete."

Hope that helps.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 09 Sep 2009
Posts: 63
Location: United States
Concentration: Technology, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 2.8
WE: Research (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 16

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 15:29
Theia wrote:
nikheel wrote:
JMG wrote:
My app just says:
Part I submitted
Part 2 submitted

Nothing else....I already had my interview.

Anybody has de same status as me?


+1


Hey guys

If you go to Kelloggs full-time MBA program website, you'll see on the right-side panel an option for "Check Application Status." I'd post the link but this forum won't let me. In any case, you can log in and see what the status says there. Mine says "All the required elements of your application are complete."

Hope that helps.


Neat, Thanks Theia! This page does state the "All the required elements of your application are complete..." yada yada

All that time spent refreshing the AY site. :oops:
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2012, 18:12
i got an email from the alumni interview coordinator around 5.30pm EST with an interview assignment. i'm based in south east asia and going into social enterprise. hope this helps!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Jan 2011
Posts: 5
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GPA: 3.55
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2012, 08:16
gmgismo , been through the same situation.. Submitted my Part I in Sept and Part II in Jan...
Was waived an interview in Jan, lost all hope until I just received a phone interview call! So hold on ... trust your application to work .. it definitely WILL :-D
Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: Applying
Joined: 18 Jul 2009
Posts: 158
Location: United Kingdom
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 3.65
WE: Consulting (Telecommunications)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 6

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2012, 08:25
Hi Guys,

Does Kellogg offer non co-signor loans for international applicants...Asking this question since the options on the website as here:-
http://www.northwestern.edu/sfs/loan_in ... loans.html
are confusing for me.

THanks,
Ash.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Oct 2011
Posts: 123
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Health Care)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 8

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2012, 13:13
Finally got my off-campus interview assignment. Did everyone just review their essays, the questions in the Wiki site and those found in this forum? Did anyone buy the Clear Admit guide? I'm wondering if it's any good.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 33
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2012, 17:49
Got an interviewer waiver couple of hours ago. I am from Bangalore, India.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Status: Up again.
Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Posts: 493
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Project Management (Manufacturing)
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 54 [0], given: 74

CAT Tests
Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Feb 2012, 01:38
vicky615 wrote:
Got an interviewer waiver couple of hours ago. I am from Bangalore, India.


Same here. got a mail yesterday. I'm based in bangalore too. Mind sharing your profile?
_________________

My GMAT debrief: from-620-to-710-my-gmat-journey-114437.html

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Oct 2011
Posts: 123
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Health Care)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 8

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Feb 2012, 16:22
JacksonCinco wrote:
Hello everyone - I am going to Kellogg next week (arriving Wednesday the 15th lunch/afternoon) and interviewing Thursday lunchtime. I am leaning towards/planning to get a hotel near campus for Wednesday night. Anyone else heading that way and interested in splitting a room? Or perhaps already have one and want to split the cost?

I'm a normal guy, just tired of looking at my dwindling bank account due to travel, app fees, etc.

If it makes sense, shoot me a pm. Either way, good luck everyone.
Jackson


If you don't end up finding someone to split costs (and maybe even if you do), I'd recommend the Margarita Inn as a cheap and very unique hotel.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 58
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.6
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 4

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 12 Feb 2012, 05:53
Well guys I finally had my Kellogg interview (Indian based in Delhi). I thought it went well - the interviewer basically made me walk him through my life, kept prodding me for details and I kept obliging. Overall I was happy with the interview, talked as much as I could!
Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 12 Feb 2012, 05:53
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
153 Experts publish their posts in the topic Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants cheetarah1980 1928 06 Jul 2011, 09:05
18 Experts publish their posts in the topic Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Waitlist Applicants scorpionz 453 16 Dec 2011, 17:54
3 Kellogg Part-time 2012 - Calling All Applicants dzyubam 18 08 Sep 2011, 01:39
Experts publish their posts in the topic Kellogg MMM 2012 - Calling All Applicants dzyubam 4 08 Sep 2011, 00:22
Kellogg (1-year) 2012 - Calling All Applicants dzyubam 15 06 Sep 2011, 03:39
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  69   70   71   72   73   74   75  ...  97    Next  [ 1929 posts ] 

Moderator: DefyingGravity



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.