Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 10:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
2 KUDOS received
VP
VP
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Followers: 98

Kudos [?]: 400 [2] , given: 73

Premium Member
Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2011, 09:05
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Calling all Kellogg (Northwestern) Fall 2012 Applicants!

Detailed Program Information: GMAT Club's Kellogg School Guide

Kellogg (Northwestern) Applicant Summary (Real Time)

Quick Glance: GMAT Club vs. Latest Intake (Class of 2013)

Application Tracker Feed

Detailed Applicant List: Add Yourself to This List (add Kellogg to your profile)

GMAT Club's Real-time Admissions Statistics

Add Your Profile to This List
Questions about this Roll Call?

Fall 2012 Application Information and Login

The complete application went live on Friday, August 26th. It can be accessed using the link above.

Essay Questions (2Y, 1Y & MMM)
Essay #1
a) MBA Program applicants - Briefly assess your career progress to date. Elaborate on your future career plans and your motivation for pursuing an MBA. (600 word limit)

b) MMM Program applicants – Briefly assess your career progress to date. How do the unique characteristics of the MMM Program meet your educational needs and career goals? (600 word limit).

Essay #2 - Describe your key leadership experiences and evaluate what leadership areas you hope to develop through your MBA experiences (600 word limit).

Essay #3 - Assume you are evaluating your application from the perspective of a student member of the Kellogg Admissions Committee. Why would you and your peers select you for admission, and what impact would you make as a member of the Kellogg community? (600 word limit).

Essay #4 - Complete one of the following three questions or statements. (400 word limit)
a) Describe a time you had to inspire a reluctant individual or group.
b) People may be surprised to learn that I…..
c) The riskiest personal or professional decision I ever made was…..

Required essay for re-applicants only - Since your previous application, what steps have you taken to strengthen your candidacy? (400 word limit)

Application Deadlines
Part 1 Deadlines
Round 1: September 22, 2011
Round 2: December 14, 2011
Round 3: March 22, 2012

Part 2 Deadlines
Round 1: October 18, 2011 | Decision Date: December 19, 2011
Round 2: January 10, 2012 | Decision Date: March 26, 2012
Round 3: April 5, 2012 | Decision Date: May 14, 2012

Application Resources
Accepted.com Kellogg 2012 Essay Analysis
Clear Admit's interview wiki

Kellogg 1-year MBA 2012

Kellogg 1-year MBA Applicant Summary (Real Time)

Click Below on the SPOILER to Open up the 1-year Stats

Last edited by rasta on 25 Dec 2011, 09:35, edited 13 times in total.
Updated
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
8 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 104 [8] , given: 27

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Dec 2011, 08:14
This post received
KUDOS
Sorry to hear about so many dings...Took me back in time to last year when I was in the same boat..Fresh applicant, applied with a lot of enthusiasm only to get dinged thereafter...

Being a reapplicant, believe me when I say that I know how difficult it is to allow the feeling to sink in..But as a reapplicant, also believe me that life doesn't stop. At the end of the day, you still have your skills, aptitude, achievements, confidence and everything else that made you apply in the first place. These attributes will help you eventually find your calling and be successful no matter what you do & where you go.

Don't decide right now whether you want to reapply next year. You will be thinking far too emotionally. Take a complete break for a couple of months and then try to objectively analyze what went wrong. Then take a decision if you want to reapply. You would have anyway gained immensely from all the self-reflection and introspection that goes into the process. You have truly not lost anything at all...

I thought I could reapply to Kellogg one more year because it fit in well with my life's plans. If I get dinged this year, I won't reapply next year. Not because I will be too disheartened but for the simple reason that a two year MBA will not find a place in my life anymore. Some of you might reapply while some of you will not... Either way, if you can hold your own, you will be successful!

Good luck for your remaining schools and in general for life ahead! Also good luck to all the others still waiting for their results! Please try not to be heartbroken if you get dinged..I know I won't be..Not because I don't want an MBA badly enough but because I believe an MBA is just a milestone in my journey, not the destination itself...

Cheers!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

4 KUDOS received
VP
VP

Kudos [?]: 400 [4] , given: 73

Premium Member
Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 12 Feb 2012, 07:16
This post received
KUDOS
Hey everyone! Good to see that there has finally been some movement in terms of interview invites and waivers. I'm currently in Evanston for DAK (Day At Kellogg, the admitted students weekend). Last Thursday night I had dinner with Michelle Rogers, the interim Director of Admissions, and I told her about all of the talk on GMAT Club. She told me personally, that the app volume from R2 is astronomical compared to R1. She said that they got a ton of people submitting Part 1 and Part 2 at the same time so that causes more paper work to be processed at one time and it's taking them a while to get through everything. Michelle even laughed because when she applied to b-school apps were done on paper. She mailed them in and waited for a letter in the mail saying yes, no, or maybe. There were no forums or online apps. She let me know that even though this is difficult for applicants it's much faster now than it was back then.

She even said that a waiver is no big deal at all. So if you got one don't worry about it. It means that they can now review your application and your interview invite will most likely come afterward. I know it's difficult but please be patient. Remember that Kellogg interviews almost everyone so you will likely get your shot. You're dealing with a small team of human beings who can only work but so fast. I highly recommend that you try to forget about it until you hear from them. Trying to judge when your interview or waiver is coming based on GMAT Club is an exercise in futility.

The Brain Dump - From Low GPA to Top MBA (Updated September 1, 2013) - A Few of My Favorite Things--> http://cheetarah1980.blogspot.com

3 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 19 [3] , given: 4

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 12 Dec 2011, 22:50
This post received
KUDOS
I am so tensed about my result that I actually went ahead and created two avatars to release some pressure. Here they are:

What's it gonna be?
Attachments

now.PNG
now.PNG [ 13.33 KiB | Viewed 4368 times ]

It's not about how hard you are hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

3 KUDOS received
VP
VP

Kudos [?]: 400 [3] , given: 73

Premium Member
Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 Feb 2012, 09:01
This post received
KUDOS
For those who want to know here is a recap of DAK (Day at Kellogg)

1) DAK materials and registration are available very shortly after receiving the admit. My log-in information came with the admit package and I was immediately able to register for DAK. The registration form is several pages long and asks you to rank your academic, career, and EC interests. Several weeks before DAK you will be getting numerous emails inviting you to events hosted by different student groups. Sign up for them as they are a bevy of free food and drink. Book your hotel room as soon as you register because rooms (especially double bed rooms) sell out quickly. You can easily find a roomie on the facebook group afterward.

2) DAK was officially Friday, Feb. 10 - Saturday, Feb. 11. However, I arrived Thursday afternoon. There were a ton of pre DAK events. I attended the affinity group coalition dinner and the Women's Business Association mixer. The coalition dinner was at Bravo! Cucina Italiana. It was a sit down affair with a special menu. The Mediterranean pasta was divine (whole wheat penne, spinach, feta, roasted tomato, tossed in olive oil based vinaigrette). Oh and the bread was on point too. Current students, adcom, and admitted students attended. I sat near the DAK co-chair, the director of admissions, and dean of student life. I will say that the interactions with them were much more open now that I'm in. Michelle Rogers is awesome. We talked about everything from the applications she reads to the travesty that is short women dating men that are a foot taller than them.

After dinner I stopped by the Women's Business Association event at Koi and ate free sushi. I didn't stay long, but it seemed well organized and I met one of my section members there who I wound spending a lot of time with throughout the weekend. After Koi I attended a DAK mixer at the Hilton Orrington. DAK section leaders (more on this later) were there in their Ri-DAK-u-lous t-shirts. The night was mostly mingling and a million and one introductions. Get used to saying where you're from and what you do 50 times in one evening.

3) DAK kicked off bright and early Friday morning (7 am) with breakfast, followed by a speech from Sally Blount. Whoever says that Kellogg has lost its footing or doesn't have direction hasn't heard her speak. She is very sure of her vision for Kellogg. One of the things that stood out to me was how she stressed the academics. Sometimes Kellogg gets written off for being soft academically and she challenged that stereotype head on.

After the kick-off we broke into our sections. For the weekend admits were divided into 7 sections that played off the real sections Kellogg already has. For example, I was a Bullwinkle the DAK version of the Moose section. I have friends and coworkers who were Puppies (Big Dogs), Nursery Rhymers (Poets), and Piggy Banks (Cash Cows). Section time consisted of ice breakers, a run through of student groups, academics, financial aid, and more. We had a 45 minute mini class with our section as well and then there was lunch. We picked up boxed lunches and had lunch with the heads of the different departments. I was in the SEEK and International Business forums. After this you could either take a break or go on a tour or have a coffee chat with current students. I chose to take a break. There was still a lot more to come.

After break time we were back in our sections. My section divided into mini groups and we all worked on a team project. We had to use balloons, straws, and other materials to drop an egg safely to the ground without breaking it. We also had to come up with a 30 second jingle to go along with our new product. My group called itself Eggs-ellence and our jingle was AWESOME!! We set it to the chorus of Drake's song, "The Motto." We got the highest scores for the jingle, but alas our egg broke so we didn't win. I'm still a bit bitter.

After section time we went to TG and the KWEST fair. TG is short for TGIF and it's a weekly happy hour. This week's TG was hosted by the Black Management Association. They served collard greens, mac and cheese, fried chicken, and fried catfish along with beers and soda. The mac and cheese was "slap yo mama" good! I went back for 3rds. Oh and they had hot sauce for the fried chicken! So damn good. There was a DJ and a lot of us did the Electric Slide and the Wobble.

The KWEST Fair was insane. If you get in you're gonna be psyched for KWEST. There are trips to Brazil, Vietnam, the Dominican Republic, and more planned. KWEST leaders even dressed in costume to promote their trips. One team all dressed in different versions of onesies. Another team dressed as characters from Saved by the Bell.

After TG and the KWEST fair we had dinner in the Allen Center. This is where the surveys we filled out in our DAK registration came into play. I said that I was interested in sports so I was at a table with other sports enthusiasts. I was blessed to be at a table with a New England Patriots fan so I could rub in the fact that my New York Giants once again beat them in the Super Bowl. Oh and they served this thai curry chicken that was AH-mazing!!

After dinner the different sections were meeting up at bars/restaurants around town. I skipped this and took a nap. It was after 8pm when I left dinner and I needed a break. I did wake up around 11 pm and went to hear a couple of Kellogg bands play @ this bar called Nevins. It was packed. Kellogg bands are pretty damn good. One band does top 40 covers and another does 80s covers. I'm a huge fan of 80s music so I was singing Living on a Prayer at the top of my lungs. At one point someone started crowd surfing and I will admit that I started to feel as though I'd regressed back to my undergrad years. Still it was good clean fun. Unfortunately Nevins shut down the party early so we headed over to another bar on the outskirts of Chicago. I hung out with my section mates and section leader and we just danced, sang along with the DJ and hung out. I left with one of my section mates around 3 am and we headed back to the Hilton Orrington. We got hungry in the cab so we decided to head to the Burger King down the street for some late night burgers and fries. The chicken tendercrisp sandwich never tasted so good to me! We then debated which morning sessions we would skip so we could sleep in.

4) Saturday I missed the keynote speaker cause I slept in. I made it to Day 2 for more section time. During Saturday our section leaders answered more of our questions, the KSA leaders spoke to us, and we learned more about the school than I can even go into. After section time we went to career talks. I went to the one for social impact. I was really impressed with how connected Kellogg is on that front. After the career chats was another break followed by the closing session.

After the closing address many people went on housing tours. I visited the Park Evanston and one other building that I can't remember right now. Housing ain't cheap. Expect to spend between 1000-1500 month if you want washer/dryer in the apt. There was a closing reception in Chicago that evening. It was a cocktail party with buffet style meal (chicken and grits!!) and a lot of dancing. Warning! Get used to house music if you're going to bschool. They play a whole lot of it at parties. After the reception we had buses take us downtown to this club called Zella. By this point I was exhausted and couldn't wait for the bus back to campus. I cabbed it up to Evanston and took my butt to bed. I'm old I can't be partying like that all weekend.

Overall DAK was a great experience. The people, from admissions to students to admits, were wonderful. I met people who have done some really cool things and who want to do even more cool stuff in the future. I thought DAK was well organized and well run. However, it is A LOT! The days are long and you can sometimes feel overloaded with information. Kellogg puts on the hard sell to get you to matriculate and I know many people were definitely convinced after attending. For those who are at DAK 2 I warn you not to be fooled by April weather. It was FREEZING on Thursday night and Friday. Kellogg is right on Lake Michigan and that wind just shoots through your body. It is painfully cold at times. My ears were frozen and hurting after 2 minutes outside. But I guess Kellogg can't control the weather. Other than that, everything else was top notch.

Hope this recap helps.

The Brain Dump - From Low GPA to Top MBA (Updated September 1, 2013) - A Few of My Favorite Things--> http://cheetarah1980.blogspot.com

3 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 18 [3] , given: 7

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 19 Mar 2012, 23:16
This post received
KUDOS
This is annoying. I wish Kellogg would just pick a day and let all the applicants know what their status is. So much easier. In the last 2-3 pages you have people being accepted/rejected in random order.

This reminds me of that episode from How I Met Your Mother where Barney is waiting to be slapped by Marshall. When Barney knew when Marshall was going to slap him, Barney was mentally prepared for the worst for that day. But when he didn't know when he was going to get slapped, Barney went completely nuts in anticipation of the slap.

That's what's happening to me right now.

If you like my post, consider giving me KUDOS!

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [2] , given: 7

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2011, 21:47
This post received
KUDOS
kannyg wrote:
tarangbakshi wrote:
kannyg wrote:
Submitted for R1.
On-campus interview next month.

Would really appreciate it if anybody who's interviewed on campus could provide a debrief of his/her experience.

I have mine on 18th....So if Yours is after that, I can share my exp......if yours is earlier, then it would be the other way round. :o :)

I have it on the 5th, so I can provide a debrief for you. But I know there are a lot of folks who have already interviewed on campus.

I had mine on campus - so here's my debrief, hope it helps!

Interviewer was an admissions official and very friendly. Handed my resume and a sheet which i had just filled out upon arrival which asked to write ST/LT goals (space given to answer each is limited so i think they just expect the highlights)

Questions i got:
- Tell me about yourself
- Describe professional accomplishments, why important
- What is leadership style
- Why MBA / why now – weaved it with goals/why Kellogg
- What would teammates say are 3 strengths
- What would teammates say is 1 weakness
- Difficult situation with team
- What I do outside of work
- Why did I choose my undergrad school
- Any concerns in application would like to address
- Anything else to add
- Any questions for me

Interview lasted 1 hour.

Hope it helps! Good luck to all!

PS: if you can visit a class/talk to students/tour campus before your interview that will give you lots more to talk about + kellogg rocks and everyone is so great there!
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Northwestern (Kellogg) - Class of 2014
WE: Marketing (Computer Hardware)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 25 [2] , given: 34

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Nov 2011, 07:31
This post received
KUDOS
Charlie11 wrote:
Does anybody know if Kellogg has historically released acceptances before their deadline (December 19th this year)? If so how far in advance?

I've heard as early as the week after Thanksgiving holiday. It may be different this year though.
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Nonprofit
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.6
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)

Kudos [?]: 15 [2] , given: 32

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 Nov 2011, 06:27
This post received
KUDOS
sparticus49 wrote:
Lol yes that would be me. Jacksparrow and co. freaked me out enough that I decided to bite the bullet and call. Don't know why people go on here to report false information...seems like they'd have better things to do

Before hitting submit: GMAT Club boards are a great source of information, tips, and encouragement.

AFTER hitting submit: Gmat Club forums resemble a sequel to the movie Contagion, entitled Contagion: Paranoia.
2 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 104 [2] , given: 27

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2011, 17:57
This post received
KUDOS
rgupta83 wrote:
SR85 wrote:
LSEguy wrote:
International. Reapplicant. Aiming for R2. How much more is the competition in R2 as compared to R1 at Kellogg?

Thanks!

Well...not sure if anyone can answer this question accurately, but I feel re-applicants might be targeting R1 - just to increase their chances this year. At least I thought like that :)

I heard that if you are re-applicant they like to see your app in R1. Not saying that it is impossible to get in during R2, but they prefer. I heard this primarily through others who have applied and not directly from any admissions directors. Just food for thought I guess.

I do not agree entirely...

As a reapplicant what matters most is what additional are you going to bring to the table. Needless to say, doing something significant does take some time. So someone who got dinged in R3 of the prev academic year reapplying in R1 the next year would essentially have just about 5-6 months to do something concrete. Definite recipe to raise eyebrows, particularly if the adcom had serious concerns in the previous year's app. On the other hand an R2-to-R2 cycle would give the reapplicant a solid year to do several things to improve his/her candidacy...So finally it's all going to boil down to two things -
1. Your reapplicant essay - which better be solid
2. The overall applicant pool - which is out of anyone's control..

So to answer the OP's question, the competition in any school, not just Kellogg, has traditionally been higher in R2 as compared to R1. Further, being a reapplicant, one has to present a significantly improved case. If you re-app essay is solid, you will be just dealing with higher competition...If your re-app essay is not great, you're closer to the cliff than most of the others in that round..

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 740 Q V
GPA: 3.75
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Kudos [?]: 9 [2] , given: 7

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Dec 2011, 09:32
This post received
KUDOS
Jingle wrote:
Hi All,

are these ding notifications rolling today or were they all sent out at once this morning? Still anxiously waiting and was surprised to get past the first wave of dings after the Booth and Wharton massacre last month.

Hey Jingle,

Looks like they are rolling. I didn't have a ding an hour ago, but I do now.
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 11 [2] , given: 0

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Dec 2011, 09:39
This post received
KUDOS
My status changed sometime early in the AM...I checked around 8am and saw my ding letter. Rec'd the status update email around 10am...

Beth - you are the worst!
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 12 [2] , given: 2

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Dec 2011, 03:23
This post received
KUDOS
I am impressed by the number of people waitlisted. I think B schools abuse too much of this practice, it should be reserved to a limited number of cases that are truly borderline between admit and ding. I really do not see the point of having hundreds of people on waitlist. B school already accept more student that they can take because they anticipate the aprox. number of people that will go somewhere else.
I also don't like this "please send us anything that can strengthen your profile" when you already worked so long and spend so much money in your GMAT, Essays, School visits etc.
It's just my opinion...
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.34
WE: Law (Law)

Kudos [?]: 11 [2] , given: 34

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2012, 05:42
This post received
KUDOS
Kellogg R2 On Campus Interview Report:

Hi all, this is my first post so let me know how I do. I've got a couple of pieces of insight I'd like to share from my on-campus interview that I did this weekend.

1) Show-up early. Make sure you know which building that the admissions office is in (it's right off of Foster Street so it's not that difficult to find). If you are going by train, it's quite easy; however, I flew into Midway and did the train all the way there. The website says that it takes 90 minutes... and it really does take 90 minutes. Orange Line--> Red Line --> Purple Line with a 10 minute walk at the end (add that onto the 90 minutes). So be prepared. If you are doing the train, bring something to read or download a new app on your phone to occupy yourself and keep your nerves down.

2) When you get to admissions, you fill-out an information sheet. It asks your name, date of birth, proposed major, short and long term goals. I would advise that you are clear on what your proposed major will be and know your goals essay cold. This information sheet will no doubt become part of your file and you want it to be consistent. Also, they ask for a hard copy of your resume. These instructions are in the email, but I wanted to give extra stress to the information sheet, because the questions on it were very important and I was not expecting to have to state my major or goals.

3) If you interview on a weekend, you will most probably (if not definitely) interview with a student. I was assured from my interviewer that the student interviews are given the same weight as adcom conducted interviews. If you strongly prefer to have an adcom member interview you, go during the week (still no guarantees then, but much more likely). Although I cannot comment on how the interview went from an admissions perspective, I had a great interview experience with a first year student and I do not feel that it in any way puts me at a disadvantage.

4) Questions: The questions were similar to those you may find on internet threads, so read-up on them. Walk me through your resume, give me an example of teamwork, leadership, a conflict/difficulty you had at work, what impact will you have on the Kellogg community. My advice is to know how to answer the "why Kellogg" question cold, and keep weaving the "why Kellogg" answer into all of your responses to any of the questions. Be confident and you will be fine.

5) The interviews are scheduled to last for 30 minutes. Mine lasted a bit longer than that. I would not feel the need to drag it out, as 30 minutes should be sufficient to get your points across.

Again, I hope that this helps. Feel free to follow-up with me on any part of this. Good luck with your applications for R2 and hopefully we will all meet up in Evanston soon!
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V42
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 16 [2] , given: 2

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 19 Mar 2012, 11:34
This post received
KUDOS
INNNNN!! Michael called while I was flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my mobile device Image
2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Real Estate
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 15 [2] , given: 7

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 19 Mar 2012, 12:25
This post received
KUDOS
Just got the call! In!
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Human Resources, Sustainability
Schools: HBS '14
GMAT Date: 01-02-2012
GPA: 3.84

Kudos [?]: 7 [2] , given: 0

Re: Kellogg 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 21 Mar 2012, 15:06
This post received
KUDOS
Long time listener, first time caller.
I can't wait for this process to end. How many times can one woman hit "refresh"? Does anyone have an estimation of the number of powerpoint presentations not being done at this very moment?
Perhaps they're waiting to hear how many people they call respond with a Wildcat growl in order to predict yield for this round?
Bon courage, fellow applicants! Let's keep the dream alive.
Have to run - my username for the Kellogg status check won't enter itself, after all.
1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Economics
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 76 [1] , given: 27

Re: Calling all Kellogg Fall 2012 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 22 Aug 2011, 03:31
This post received
KUDOS
pkatmi wrote:
I'm having a hard time finding the letter of recommendation questions. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.

I e-mailed Kellogg admissions a month ago to ask them if the LOR questions for 2012 were released. The answer was no...my question and their response:

Question: Where can I find 'Letter of Recommendation' instructions so that my recommenders can get started? I have found a form for the part-time program (http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/par ... onForm.doc) but I am unable to find instructions for the full-time program. Any instruction or information would be appreciate.

Answer: This is a step in Part II of the application and will be available when the application is posted mid to late Aug

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.1
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 14 [1] , given: 4

Re: Calling all Kellogg Fall 2012 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Aug 2011, 04:15
This post received
KUDOS
The Kellogg application is now Live. Best of luck everyone !!!

http://pyarapopat.wordpress.com

1 KUDOS received
VP
VP

Kudos [?]: 400 [1] , given: 73

Premium Member
Re: Calling all Kellogg Fall 2012 Applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Aug 2011, 04:40
This post received
KUDOS
pyarapopat wrote:
The Kellogg application is now Live. Best of luck everyone !!!

It's about damn time!

Re: Calling all Kellogg Fall 2012 Applicants!   [#permalink] 26 Aug 2011, 04:40