Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 14:20 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 14:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
 Q49  V35 GMAT 2: 700  Q49  V35
GPA: 3.5
WE 1: 4 yrs
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Status:99% people must have tried giving 'kudos' to oneself !!!! forget the 1% ...pathetic !
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Consulting & Operations
Schools:Anderson (D), McDonough(A with aid), Fisher(A with aid), Carlson(A), Babson(A with aid), Foster(A with aid), GWU (A)& Carroll(Admit with aid)
GMAT 2: 700
Send PM
Re: Calling all Ohio State University Fisher 2011 applicants [#permalink]
received an interview invite...R2 applicant....going to schedule it asap !
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance & Enterpreneurship
 Q51  V28 GMAT 2: 710  Q50  V36
GPA: 3.3
WE 1: Supply chain management - 1 yr
WE 2: Supply chain management - 1.2 yrs currently
Send PM
hi everyone....i interviewed with adcom last week over the phone....waiting for some gud news
Intern
Intern
Send PM
adityakajaria wrote:
hi everyone....i interviewed with adcom last week over the phone....waiting for some gud news

When did you apply? I submitted my app on 15th, haven't received any invite to interview yet.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
garuda wrote:

When did you apply? I submitted my app on 15th, haven't received any invite to interview yet.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance & Enterpreneurship
 Q51  V28 GMAT 2: 710  Q50  V36
GPA: 3.3
WE 1: Supply chain management - 1 yr
WE 2: Supply chain management - 1.2 yrs currently
Send PM
nets wrote:
adityakajaria wrote:

I am a round 1 applicant and had submitted my application on 25th of october.
Manager
Manager
Status:99% people must have tried giving 'kudos' to oneself !!!! forget the 1% ...pathetic !
Schools:Anderson (D), McDonough(A with aid), Fisher(A with aid), Carlson(A), Babson(A with aid), Foster(A with aid), GWU (A)& Carroll(Admit with aid)
Send PM
nets wrote:
garuda wrote:

well...i submitted my app. just after round 1 deadline....more like a week or two after R1 deadline....and then i got an email that my app would be considered on a rolling basis and that they will not wait till R2 deadline....that could be one reason for an invite at this time....i have scheduled my interview in jan first week...

i came to know thru one of my friend about another applicant to fisher who submitted for R1 and got interviewed (telephonic) and is ....err...getting interviewed again in person in mid jan with an adcom member.....so i am pretty unsure of how it goes...

as for me it is a telephonic interview.....btw...i even saw interview slots during holiday season....i guess that means...they have their office open or something....not so sure whether they are reviewing apps as of now....but i am quite sure they are conducting interviews during the last week of december....

all the best....and keep me posted
Manager
Manager
Send PM
done with my interview....was done by a second year mba student....

went really welll.....the interviewer had loads of patience and the interview was very conversational....

no oddball of a question.....i guess there was an emphasis on questions related to team work and team skills...

some of the questions that i can recollect :

a) why mba ? and why now ?
b) questions about ethical dilemma !
c) weaknesses and how you addressed it.
d) team experience..a lot was asked about preferred teammates and my action related to an noncontributing teammate .
e) why fisher ?

others were simple and easy stuffs...the best part was the manner in which the interviewer was drawing parallels to my answers and giving a nice insight about the program and what it had to offer....and also about the local business community....and what all i can expect from the course....

in all it was quite a smooth interview.....now its time to cross my fingers and await the results !!!

PS : did others also get interviewed by a MBA student ??
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 333 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
 Q51  V44
GPA: 3.8
WE 1: 2 yrs - Oilfield Service
Send PM
Accepted :)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations / Entrepreneurship
Schools:MIT Sloan, Michigan Ross, CMU Tepper, UT Austin - McCombs. OSU Fisher.
 Q49  V35
WE 1: 8 yrs
Send PM
wait-listed....... :-(

has anybody on the wait-list received further communication ..??? They say 6-8 weeks.... :!:
Manager
Manager
Send PM
AbhayPrasanna wrote:

when did u get the email ? and i guess you applied in round 1 ?

***anxious for the email***
Intern
Intern
Send PM
AbhayPrasanna wrote:

can you please share your i/v experience?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kc1907 wrote:
wait-listed....... :-(

has anybody on the wait-list received further communication ..??? They say 6-8 weeks.... :!:

best of luck for w/l buddy. can you please share your i/v experience?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 333 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
 Q51  V44
GPA: 3.8
WE 1: 2 yrs - Oilfield Service
Send PM
I got the email on the 13th. I had a phone interview in mid-December which went quite smoothly. About 45 minutes long, resume based with questions focusing on team and leadership experience. I was then invited for a personal interview which I attended last week. This was shorter and was a more personal conversation with the adcom member.

Good luck to everyone else and I hope to see you at Fisher in Fall :)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations / Entrepreneurship
Schools:MIT Sloan, Michigan Ross, CMU Tepper, UT Austin - McCombs. OSU Fisher.
 Q49  V35
WE 1: 8 yrs
Send PM
AbhayPrasanna wrote:
I got the email on the 13th. I had a phone interview in mid-December which went quite smoothly. About 45 minutes long, resume based with questions focusing on team and leadership experience. I was then invited for a personal interview which I attended last week. This was shorter and was a more personal conversation with the adcom member.

Well I went through a similar process. A skype interview mid December followed by a personal interview on 9th in Mumbai. My take was that my interview was quite decent. As per the responses on forums I think quite a few people have been wait-listed. Also Indian students who have received an admit are actually in a 720 + GMAT score range. Thats my understanding..
Manager
Manager
Send PM
kc1907 wrote:
AbhayPrasanna wrote:

Well I went through a similar process. A skype interview mid December followed by a personal interview on 9th in Mumbai. My take was that my interview was quite decent. As per the responses on forums I think quite a few people have been wait-listed. Also Indian students who have received an admit are actually in a 720 + GMAT score range. Thats my understanding..

oh 720 + in GMAT ! is that so ? then i dont think i have much of a chance.....and i was also not invited for the second interview done in india....had only a single telephonic interview done.....nothing else.....so lets see.....lets see...
Manager
Manager
Send PM
garuda wrote:
kc1907 wrote:
AbhayPrasanna wrote:

oh 720 + in GMAT ! is that so ? then i dont think i have much of a chance.....and i was also not invited for the second interview done in india....had only a single telephonic interview done.....nothing else.....so lets see.....lets see...

to update - i just finished my second interview today...was a skype interview....went well....nothing great...the usual questions...why mba ? why ohio ? talk about your career etc etc....was shorter than the first interview....

they said i should know the result in a three to four days....will keep u guys posted....best of luck to others awaiting replies and invites !
Manager
Manager
Send PM
just received the email....got in ! yet to receive the official letter !
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts