Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Apr 2014, 14:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 13
Location: Canada
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: MIT (Sloan) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V31
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.33
WE: Marketing (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 11 [1] , given: 0

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 Dec 2011, 07:18
1
This post received
KUDOS
KP86 wrote:
Got a call for an interview with claire Gumus on Jan 3.

Ruisca,

Who interviewed you? what do you think they look for in an interview? Was it blind/conversational?

I ve been dinged/waitlisted to three colleges after interview, dont want it to happen for Rotman. So anyone/every one, need successful interview tips.


My interview was on campus with a lady named Lynda. She read my full application prior to the interview. The interview was very relaxed with discussion about my current role, some behavior questions, why Rotman and what makes me a unique candidate.

They already read your application and know that you are a "fit" on paper. So the interview is just to reinforce it and show that you act what you preached... Be sure about your career goals, how Rotman fits in and try to have your personality shine through. They also look for a class fit.... so being personable/cheery/friendly indicates that you will get a long with your classmates (who are going to be your teammates).
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Location: Singapore
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 Dec 2011, 19:15
ruisca wrote:
KP86 wrote:
Got a call for an interview with claire Gumus on Jan 3.

Ruisca,

Who interviewed you? what do you think they look for in an interview? Was it blind/conversational?

I ve been dinged/waitlisted to three colleges after interview, dont want it to happen for Rotman. So anyone/every one, need successful interview tips.


My interview was on campus with a lady named Lynda. She read my full application prior to the interview. The interview was very relaxed with discussion about my current role, some behavior questions, why Rotman and what makes me a unique candidate.

They already read your application and know that you are a "fit" on paper. So the interview is just to reinforce it and show that you act what you preached... Be sure about your career goals, how Rotman fits in and try to have your personality shine through. They also look for a class fit.... so being personable/cheery/friendly indicates that you will get a long with your classmates (who are going to be your teammates).


Thanks ruisca, will see how it goes. Have a happy holidays yall!
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Jan 2012, 04:12
KP86 wrote:
ruisca wrote:
KP86 wrote:
Got a call for an interview with claire Gumus on Jan 3.

Ruisca,

Who interviewed you? what do you think they look for in an interview? Was it blind/conversational?

I ve been dinged/waitlisted to three colleges after interview, dont want it to happen for Rotman. So anyone/every one, need successful interview tips.


My interview was on campus with a lady named Lynda. She read my full application prior to the interview. The interview was very relaxed with discussion about my current role, some behavior questions, why Rotman and what makes me a unique candidate.

They already read your application and know that you are a "fit" on paper. So the interview is just to reinforce it and show that you act what you preached... Be sure about your career goals, how Rotman fits in and try to have your personality shine through. They also look for a class fit.... so being personable/cheery/friendly indicates that you will get a long with your classmates (who are going to be your teammates).


Thanks ruisca, will see how it goes. Have a happy holidays yall!


Best of Luck KP86 ...

Please do share your Interview experience
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Jan 2012, 05:05
I have submitted my application on Nov 15th, 2011 and got a mail on Dec 5th saying that application is complete.

However, I haven't heard anything after that. As everybody has received interview calls and Jan 15th, 2011 is decision date , I think I already missed the bus for Rotman..... :(

is anybody else on the same boat?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 05 Apr 2011
Posts: 34
Location: India
Schools: UNC Kenan Flagler, Tepper, McCombs, Rotman
WE 1: IT Consulting
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 06 Jan 2012, 00:28
Got acceptance letter today.. yippiee.. first acceptance of the cycle.. but no scholarship !! is Rotman worth 100K ? any suggestions..?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Posts: 138
Location: Canada
Schools: York University (Schulich) - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
WE: Engineering (Education)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 10

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Jan 2012, 08:56
Edit in case interviewer actually check this site :)

Last edited by deadlycat on 13 Feb 2012, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Location: Singapore
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2012, 19:05
mba22 wrote:
Got acceptance letter today.. yippiee.. first acceptance of the cycle.. but no scholarship !! is Rotman worth 100K ? any suggestions..?


congrats on the admit.

The best person to answer your question is you. Just be aware of all the factors before you decide, including the post MBA tax decdcution facility in Canada, prioritise them and then see whether what you are saving is worth it in the long run.

deadlycat: dont you think Rotman is stronger than Schulich in certain domains (finance, consulting etc). It would be great if you can explain further. Different prespectives always helps. Thanks!

Last edited by KP86 on 08 Jan 2012, 19:13, edited 3 times in total.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Location: Singapore
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2012, 19:06
itguy0809 wrote:
I have submitted my application on Nov 15th, 2011 and got a mail on Dec 5th saying that application is complete.

However, I haven't heard anything after that. As everybody has received interview calls and Jan 15th, 2011 is decision date , I think I already missed the bus for Rotman..... :(

is anybody else on the same boat?


I read in a forums that Rotman offers an admit within hours of interviewing. So you dont have to jump to conclusions. You can always call them up and ask - they are not fussy and very helpful (my personal experience). They let me know the exact status of my application.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2012, 19:45
KP86 wrote:
itguy0809 wrote:
I have submitted my application on Nov 15th, 2011 and got a mail on Dec 5th saying that application is complete.

However, I haven't heard anything after that. As everybody has received interview calls and Jan 15th, 2011 is decision date , I think I already missed the bus for Rotman..... :(

is anybody else on the same boat?


I read in a forums that Rotman offers an admit within hours of interviewing. So you dont have to jump to conclusions. You can always call them up and ask - they are not fussy and very helpful (my personal experience). They let me know the exact status of my application.


Thanks KPP86...

How was your interview?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Location: Singapore
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2012, 21:13
itguy0809 wrote:
KP86 wrote:
itguy0809 wrote:
I have submitted my application on Nov 15th, 2011 and got a mail on Dec 5th saying that application is complete.

However, I haven't heard anything after that. As everybody has received interview calls and Jan 15th, 2011 is decision date , I think I already missed the bus for Rotman..... :(

is anybody else on the same boat?


I read in a forums that Rotman offers an admit within hours of interviewing. So you dont have to jump to conclusions. You can always call them up and ask - they are not fussy and very helpful (my personal experience). They let me know the exact status of my application.


Thanks KPP86...

How was your interview?


Interview is NOT blind. they somehow think it id judicious to stick to the basic set of questions. It is almost as if they are obligated to ask you "how should i introduce yourself to the adcom" as the final question.

As far as how it went, I should know about it with in this week.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Posts: 138
Location: Canada
Schools: York University (Schulich) - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
WE: Engineering (Education)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 10

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2012, 22:02
KP86 wrote:
mba22 wrote:
Got acceptance letter today.. yippiee.. first acceptance of the cycle.. but no scholarship !! is Rotman worth 100K ? any suggestions..?


congrats on the admit.

The best person to answer your question is you. Just be aware of all the factors before you decide, including the post MBA tax decdcution facility in Canada, prioritise them and then see whether what you are saving is worth it in the long run.

deadlycat: dont you think Rotman is stronger than Schulich in certain domains (finance, consulting etc). It would be great if you can explain further. Different prespectives always helps. Thanks!



Perhaps Rotman is slightly stronger in some area, though Schulich is probably stronger in others and in the end it comes out in a wash. This fact is reflected in their reputation ... basically the same. Considering Rotman is piggy backing on the reputation of U of T and has a tremendous location advantage over Schulich, it's more of a backhand compliment than anything. What's important to look at is the ROI of each school.

Rotman's tuition (international): $48,293
Schulich's tuition (international): $30,000

That's a 61% higher tuition rate. You will not be able to find anyone that can claim Rotman is 61% better than Schulich, not even the U of T admission team.

In fact according to the financial times data:
http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolra ... kings-2011

Rotman has a 87% increased in salary as compared to the 94% for Schulich.

Of course ROI is just one of the many indicator but when considering two comparable school, it become one of the more useful measuring stick. It is clear that Schulich is the better school here.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Location: Singapore
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Jan 2012, 00:31
deadlycat wrote:
KP86 wrote:
mba22 wrote:
Got acceptance letter today.. yippiee.. first acceptance of the cycle.. but no scholarship !! is Rotman worth 100K ? any suggestions..?


congrats on the admit.

The best person to answer your question is you. Just be aware of all the factors before you decide, including the post MBA tax decdcution facility in Canada, prioritise them and then see whether what you are saving is worth it in the long run.

deadlycat: dont you think Rotman is stronger than Schulich in certain domains (finance, consulting etc). It would be great if you can explain further. Different prespectives always helps. Thanks!



Perhaps Rotman is slightly stronger in some area, though Schulich is probably stronger in others and in the end it comes out in a wash. This fact is reflected in their reputation ... basically the same. Considering Rotman is piggy backing on the reputation of U of T and has a tremendous location advantage over Schulich, it's more of a backhand compliment than anything. What's important to look at is the ROI of each school.

Rotman's tuition (international): $48,293
Schulich's tuition (international): $30,000

That's a 61% higher tuition rate. You will not be able to find anyone that can claim Rotman is 61% better than Schulich, not even the U of T admission team.

In fact according to the financial times data:
http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolra ... kings-2011

Rotman has a 87% increased in salary as compared to the 94% for Schulich.

Of course ROI is just one of the many indicator but when considering two comparable school, it become one of the more useful measuring stick. It is clear that Schulich is the better school here.


Yes no doubt ROI is an indicator, even if it not the prime indicator. Thanks for your views.
I am applying to Schulich as well. Just a few queries.

If you have been to colleges what is your take on the peer group of the colleges? Sculich admits quite a number of people without interviews. Also what college are you looking at?

It looks like the number of offers at Rotman for finance/consulting oppertunities is a way higher compared to Schulich. is it true? your take? So what would be your suggestion to a person who wants to pursue a career in fincial sevice/consulting post MBA?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 05 Apr 2011
Posts: 34
Location: India
Schools: UNC Kenan Flagler, Tepper, McCombs, Rotman
WE 1: IT Consulting
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Jan 2012, 12:41
KP86 wrote:
mba22 wrote:
Got acceptance letter today.. yippiee.. first acceptance of the cycle.. but no scholarship !! is Rotman worth 100K ? any suggestions..?


congrats on the admit.

The best person to answer your question is you. Just be aware of all the factors before you decide, including the post MBA tax decdcution facility in Canada, prioritise them and then see whether what you are saving is worth it in the long run.

deadlycat: dont you think Rotman is stronger than Schulich in certain domains (finance, consulting etc). It would be great if you can explain further. Different prespectives always helps. Thanks!


Profile : 740/3.4/6.5 yrs WE/ IT consulting

I didn't apply to Schulich because I want a 2 year MBA experience and want a proper internship to switch my career. Rotman seemed the only viable option in Canada. Moreover if you are planning to be in Toronto it is always better if u are with the local school as u will get a great alumni network in the area and Rotman is similarly respected in the whole North-America. Yes it is costly! but in the long run I think the brand and network matters more than an 18K rise in the fees. My suggestion is don't go after the rankings. Nothing can be more misleading. Look for the companies that are hiring from the school and I found all the top consulting/finance companies are hiring from Rotman.. !!
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Jan 2012, 18:49
mba22 wrote:
KP86 wrote:
mba22 wrote:
Got acceptance letter today.. yippiee.. first acceptance of the cycle.. but no scholarship !! is Rotman worth 100K ? any suggestions..?


congrats on the admit.

The best person to answer your question is you. Just be aware of all the factors before you decide, including the post MBA tax decdcution facility in Canada, prioritise them and then see whether what you are saving is worth it in the long run.

deadlycat: dont you think Rotman is stronger than Schulich in certain domains (finance, consulting etc). It would be great if you can explain further. Different prespectives always helps. Thanks!


Profile : 740/3.4/6.5 yrs WE/ IT consulting

I didn't apply to Schulich because I want a 2 year MBA experience and want a proper internship to switch my career. Rotman seemed the only viable option in Canada. Moreover if you are planning to be in Toronto it is always better if u are with the local school as u will get a great alumni network in the area and Rotman is similarly respected in the whole North-America. Yes it is costly! but in the long run I think the brand and network matters more than an 18K rise in the fees. My suggestion is don't go after the rankings. Nothing can be more misleading. Look for the companies that are hiring from the school and I found all the top consulting/finance companies are hiring from Rotman.. !!



MBA22.....Congrats for the offer...

You have a great GMAT score and a quality experience of IT consulting. I know most of us Indian Engineers have similar experience in IT consulting but your GMAT score definitely provides you an edge.

Did you try in some American and European Schools also? Just wonderring .... or are you only looking of doing MBA from Canada?

my details are 700/3.5/6.5 yrs (International Exp of 4 yrs)/ IT consulting but yours are far better than mine..... I tried in few US schools but no luck as I really don't have an edge in terms of GMAT.......
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Location: Singapore
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Jan 2012, 19:49
mba22 wrote:
KP86 wrote:
mba22 wrote:
Got acceptance letter today.. yippiee.. first acceptance of the cycle.. but no scholarship !! is Rotman worth 100K ? any suggestions..?


congrats on the admit.

The best person to answer your question is you. Just be aware of all the factors before you decide, including the post MBA tax decdcution facility in Canada, prioritise them and then see whether what you are saving is worth it in the long run.

deadlycat: dont you think Rotman is stronger than Schulich in certain domains (finance, consulting etc). It would be great if you can explain further. Different prespectives always helps. Thanks!


Profile : 740/3.4/6.5 yrs WE/ IT consulting

I didn't apply to Schulich because I want a 2 year MBA experience and want a proper internship to switch my career. Rotman seemed the only viable option in Canada. Moreover if you are planning to be in Toronto it is always better if u are with the local school as u will get a great alumni network in the area and Rotman is similarly respected in the whole North-America. Yes it is costly! but in the long run I think the brand and network matters more than an 18K rise in the fees. My suggestion is don't go after the rankings. Nothing can be more misleading. Look for the companies that are hiring from the school and I found all the top consulting/finance companies are hiring from Rotman.. !!


Just few points to note.

Schulich is a two year program and is in Toronto.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Location: Singapore
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jan 2012, 19:54
Got my admit mail yesterday. Admitted. No scholorship. I am sort of leaning towards Rotman, since I want to do finance/consulting post MBA.

Profile:
GMAT: 680(Q44, V40, AWA:4.5)
WE: 5 years in banking(IT) (in 3 countries with RBS, Barclays and citi. Worked on implementing projects for 18 countries across europe, asia and latin america) and couple of awards and very good recos.
UG: 78%, engineering (3.83/4 per WES evaluation)
EC: Good.
TOEFL: 113
App completed: NOv 16
Interviewed: Jan 3
Admit mail: 10 Jan

Last edited by KP86 on 10 Jan 2012, 20:19, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Location: Singapore
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jan 2012, 20:01
itguy,

you have a stellar profile. It beats me why you think the school will not consider you. When did you complete you application? Did you call the school to confirm the same? - My gmat score was filed under my second name and it delayed my application a little. - So call them.

Also they start reviewing your application only after your file is complete, which means you have to consider when your recommenders sent in their recos, not just when you clicked the submit button on the online app.

and you do HAVE an edge over others in terms of GMAT.
do PM me if I can be of any help. Best of luck mate.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jan 2012, 21:06
KP86 wrote:
itguy,

you have a stellar profile. It beats me why you think the school will not consider you. When did you complete you application? Did you call the school to confirm the same? - My gmat score was filed under my second name and it delayed my application a little. - So call them.

Also they start reviewing your application only after your file is complete, which means you have to consider when your recommenders sent in their recos, not just when you clicked the submit button on the online app.

and you do HAVE an edge over others in terms of GMAT.
do PM me if I can be of any help. Best of luck mate.


Thanks KP....

Yes I called them last week and finally on Monday, I had my interview with Sheldon. He asked me all genral questions...why MBA now, what is your current role.....etc. It's more like a HR interview.

actaully, One of my recommenders delayed and my application got completed in last week of Nov....

Now, my biggest concern is that as they do rolling admission, am I too late :oops:
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Location: Singapore
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 5

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jan 2012, 22:21
itguy0809 wrote:
KP86 wrote:
itguy,

you have a stellar profile. It beats me why you think the school will not consider you. When did you complete you application? Did you call the school to confirm the same? - My gmat score was filed under my second name and it delayed my application a little. - So call them.

Also they start reviewing your application only after your file is complete, which means you have to consider when your recommenders sent in their recos, not just when you clicked the submit button on the online app.

and you do HAVE an edge over others in terms of GMAT.
do PM me if I can be of any help. Best of luck mate.


Thanks KP....

Yes I called them last week and finally on Monday, I had my interview with Sheldon. He asked me all genral questions...why MBA now, what is your current role.....etc. It's more like a HR interview.

actaully, One of my recommenders delayed and my application got completed in last week of Nov....

Now, my biggest concern is that as they do rolling admission, am I too late :oops:


No you are not.

I planned to visit Toronto during the chinese new year (Jan 21-24). So the adcom memeber told me that I can defer my interview, which was planned on Jan3rd, without adversely affecting my chances. So I do not think the delay will affect you as well. But I had to drop the plan coz of work and did my interview on 3rd.

If the interview went OK, you should be good to go. Best of luck again.

Guys with an admit,
There is an unofficial facebook group for the admits. Do join.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285703064816017/
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 Jan 2012, 20:12
KP86 wrote:
itguy0809 wrote:
KP86 wrote:
itguy,

you have a stellar profile. It beats me why you think the school will not consider you. When did you complete you application? Did you call the school to confirm the same? - My gmat score was filed under my second name and it delayed my application a little. - So call them.

Also they start reviewing your application only after your file is complete, which means you have to consider when your recommenders sent in their recos, not just when you clicked the submit button on the online app.

and you do HAVE an edge over others in terms of GMAT.
do PM me if I can be of any help. Best of luck mate.


Thanks KP....

Yes I called them last week and finally on Monday, I had my interview with Sheldon. He asked me all genral questions...why MBA now, what is your current role.....etc. It's more like a HR interview.

actaully, One of my recommenders delayed and my application got completed in last week of Nov....

Now, my biggest concern is that as they do rolling admission, am I too late :oops:


No you are not.

I planned to visit Toronto during the chinese new year (Jan 21-24). So the adcom memeber told me that I can defer my interview, which was planned on Jan3rd, without adversely affecting my chances. So I do not think the delay will affect you as well. But I had to drop the plan coz of work and did my interview on 3rd.

If the interview went OK, you should be good to go. Best of luck again.

Guys with an admit,
There is an unofficial facebook group for the admits. Do join.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285703064816017/


I got my first admit letter of R1.....after four dings, it would be nice to have atleast one........
Re: Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 13 Jan 2012, 20:12
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Moved topic 19 Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants KP86 165 29 Jul 2011, 08:12
Popular new posts 16 Experts publish their posts in the topic Rotman (University of Toronto) 2013-Calling all applicants souvik101990 97 23 Oct 2012, 11:14
Sticky, new posts 13 Experts publish their posts in the topic Rotman (Toronto) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! DaDuke 382 25 Apr 2013, 08:04
Sticky, new posts 2 Experts publish their posts in the topic Rotman (Toronto) Class of 2016 Calling all Admitted Students DaDuke 5 02 Jan 2014, 05:31
Sticky, new posts 1 Rotman(Toronto)-Calling all WAITLISTED applicants Class-2016 DaDuke 0 02 Jan 2014, 05:41
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Toronto Rotman 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 166 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.