Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Sep 2014, 10:55

Happy Labor Day:

Free Access to New GMATClub Tests for all GMATClub Members!!


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all TUCK 2008 applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 407
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 11

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2007, 02:10
deadline is just about here

who did the EA round?
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 505
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2007, 03:00
I'm in for EA, finished the app and essays just going over everything before submitting on Wed.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 328
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2007, 20:07
Submitted mine. Have got a mail with confirmation.
Guys, please, pay attention that Tuck' online application form says that all deadlines are 5pm Eastern Coast time.
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 505
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2007, 22:25
Yea, I'm submitting sometime tonight EST. Getting freaked out, running over the app again and again.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 407
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 11

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2007, 23:05
Don't forget the deadlines for financial aid. For EA round the scholarship deadline is 17 Oct. You need to write an essay too....
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 505
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 09 Oct 2007, 09:56
Ok, I have had two full-time and one part-time job since graduating. Before that I more or less interned at political campaigns. Do I have to fill out all 4 job listings on the app? And is interning at a political campaign a job?
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 505
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2007, 03:29
App submitted :)
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 500
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2007, 18:57
adc_away wrote:
Don't forget the deadlines for financial aid. For EA round the scholarship deadline is 17 Oct. You need to write an essay too....


Can this be submitted or online. Or one needs to send a hard copy.

Please help
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 407
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 11

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2007, 19:03
I submitted a hard copy along with the scholarship application form.
VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Posts: 1124
Schools: Chicago Booth
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2007, 03:08
Submitted my application for Tuck scholarship today by fax.
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 505
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2007, 04:27
Overnighted hard copies of both. Lol I should have thought about faxing it...would have saved a lot trouble.
VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Posts: 1124
Schools: Chicago Booth
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2007, 04:33
shmegs wrote:
Overnighted hard copies of both. Lol I should have thought about faxing it...would have saved a lot trouble.


Being an international, I was understandably concerned with the shipment costs for sending them hardcopies. So, I emailed them and they said that fax would work just as well.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 328
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2007, 07:52
helg wrote:
shmegs wrote:
Overnighted hard copies of both. Lol I should have thought about faxing it...would have saved a lot trouble.


Being an international, I was understandably concerned with the shipment costs for sending them hardcopies. So, I emailed them and they said that fax would work just as well.

This is the thing that I liked a lot at Tuck - you can easily reach admission office by phone, ask all your questions and get a detailed answer of what will be the best way to solve your situation.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
User avatar
Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 4320
Location: Back in Chicago, IL
Schools: Kellogg Alum: Class of 2010
Followers: 78

Kudos [?]: 692 [0], given: 5

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2007, 07:56
I scheduled a class visit for the beginning of Nov. should be a good time.

Anyone know if they want you to wait until after your application is submitted to interview? I haven't really looked for it but figure someone here knows.
VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Posts: 1124
Schools: Chicago Booth
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2007, 08:55
riverripper wrote:
I scheduled a class visit for the beginning of Nov. should be a good time.

Anyone know if they want you to wait until after your application is submitted to interview? I haven't really looked for it but figure someone here knows.


They actually encourage you to be interviewed or at least to schedule an interview PRIOR to submitting an app.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 1062
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 30 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2007, 09:23
I am attending a Tuck reception here at Cincinnati. I am hoping it would give me some insight into the school culture etc. I am still on the border in applying :)

Anyone attended a Tuck reception? What to expect?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 328
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2007, 18:54
helg wrote:
riverripper wrote:
I scheduled a class visit for the beginning of Nov. should be a good time.

Anyone know if they want you to wait until after your application is submitted to interview? I haven't really looked for it but figure someone here knows.


They actually encourage you to be interviewed or at least to schedule an interview PRIOR to submitting an app.

Helg, how did you deal with interview? You are also far away from NE and it's quite expensive to go for an on-campus interview.
VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Posts: 1124
Schools: Chicago Booth
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2007, 20:45
R.E.D. wrote:
helg wrote:
riverripper wrote:
I scheduled a class visit for the beginning of Nov. should be a good time.

Anyone know if they want you to wait until after your application is submitted to interview? I haven't really looked for it but figure someone here knows.


They actually encourage you to be interviewed or at least to schedule an interview PRIOR to submitting an app.

Helg, how did you deal with interview? You are also far away from NE and it's quite expensive to go for an on-campus interview.


I provided an explanation why I failed to do that within 250 character limit :wink:
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 505
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2007, 22:13
Plus there is a section of the app that asks you to explain why you haven't initiated an interview. Like Helg said the adcom told me to state why you couldn't make it to Hanover etc...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 328
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2007, 22:53
shmegs wrote:
Plus there is a section of the app that asks you to explain why you haven't initiated an interview. Like Helg said the adcom told me to state why you couldn't make it to Hanover etc...

Yes, I used it and explained that I live too far from Hanover and it takes a lot time and money to travel there for interview only. But I explored all the available material and learned a lot about Hanover. Thought, if Helg found some other option :)
  [#permalink] 18 Oct 2007, 22:53
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
4 Calling all Tepper applicants for 2008 gmatclb 186 11 Sep 2007, 14:28
14 Calling all Wharton 2008 applicants rrajiv 1264 09 Aug 2007, 19:06
Calling all Duke 2008 applicants... lanter1 440 08 Aug 2007, 08:30
1 Calling all Yale 2008 applicants jsnooky33 392 03 Aug 2007, 20:58
2 Calling all Cornell 2008 applicants jsnooky33 855 03 Aug 2007, 17:59
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all TUCK 2008 applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  29    Next  [ 564 posts ] 



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.