Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 20:44 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 20:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 61 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
Tooswolle wrote:
Autoboat wrote:
I was told they would be rolling, so it's very likely that some people have received their decision by now.

Few people have updated on clear admit and gmat club. I interviewed in November and haven't heard a thing, but also haven't seen any new acceptances. Chances are we will either all hear together or hear a decision by them trickling in. Hopefully by the end of this week.

The same happened with me, probably next week we will have news. =)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 448 [0]
Given Kudos: 147
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
My interview is on 16th. On 1st of Dec I was told by a member of admission committee member that decisions for everyone would be released before 25th.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 610 Q33 V40
GMAT 2: 690 Q41 V42
GMAT 3: 740 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.55
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Received the rejection email about an hour ago. They will probably be trickling in for others.
Not thrilled since I went from a round 4 waitlist last year to a round 1 rejection this year. I pushed off school a year because I really wanted to stay on the west coast. Their loss I guess :-)

I will be stepping down as forum moderator for USC since I have nothing useful to add. It's a great school and the experiences I've had with current students and applicants have been nothing but positive. Best of luck to all!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I received the phone call today. Looks like there are a lot going out today. Good luck everyone!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Autoboat wrote:
I received the phone call today. Looks like there are a lot going out today. Good luck everyone!

Sorry to hear about the rejection Final Hour hopefully you land somewhere wonderful.

Congrats on the call Autoboat; I'm in limbo right now. I haven't gotten an email or a call. Hopefully they are calling people alphabetically. My last name is towards the end of it.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.39
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Admitted! Missed the call but it came about an hour ago...said a packet will be sent but no mention of scholarship info.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Tooswolle wrote:
Autoboat wrote:

Congrats on the call Autoboat; I'm in limbo right now. I haven't gotten an email or a call. Hopefully they are calling people alphabetically. My last name is towards the end of it.

Thanks and good luck! I'm sure you will hear back soon!

Quote:
Admitted! Missed the call but it came about an hour ago...said a packet will be sent but no mention of scholarship info.

I think that is usually the norm - scholarship info comes in the mail, not the call. That's my understanding anyways.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
finalhourmba wrote:
Received the rejection email about an hour ago. They will probably be trickling in for others.
Not thrilled since I went from a round 4 waitlist last year to a round 1 rejection this year. I pushed off school a year because I really wanted to stay on the west coast. Their loss I guess :-)

I will be stepping down as forum moderator for USC since I have nothing useful to add. It's a great school and the experiences I've had with current students and applicants have been nothing but positive. Best of luck to all!

Sorry to hear that. It's definitely their loss. I don't see any reasons to reject you given your stats. And you are a reapplicant, which shows commitment.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
To the ones receiving calls and emails today - Is the status updated on the portal? I don't see any update on the portal for me - no call, email either.. Nervous!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
nandy70772 wrote:
To the ones receiving calls and emails today - Is the status updated on the portal? I don't see any update on the portal for me - no call, email either.. Nervous!

Mine has not changed.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Autoboat wrote:
nandy70772 wrote:

Mine has not changed.

Do they call international applicants as well? Want to understand if decisions are being rolled out currently for US applicants only..
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Autoboat wrote:
nandy70772 wrote:

Mine has not changed.

Do they call international applicants as well? Want to understand if decisions are being rolled out currently for US applicants only..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
nandy70772 wrote:
Autoboat wrote:
nandy70772 wrote:

Mine has not changed.

US applicant here - I haven't heard a word.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Did you interview with them or no contact at all? I'm thinking the admit calls are going alphabetically and they aren't doing a lot everyday just a small amount. Course that's just a guess but I haven't heard a thing either.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
Tooswolle wrote:
Did you interview with them or no contact at all? I'm thinking the admit calls are going alphabetically and they aren't doing a lot everyday just a small amount. Course that's just a guess but I haven't heard a thing either.

No contact at all so I'm not optimistic. Last year I was on the wait list till the bitter end...
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Waiting2016 wrote:
Tooswolle wrote:

No contact at all so I'm not optimistic. Last year I was on the wait list till the bitter end...

Bummer bro, maybe they used your interview from last year? Either way good luck and good luck to all of us still hanging out there.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Any more calls going out? Any international applicants received calls/mails about the decision yet?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts