Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Aug 2014, 00:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
2 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Wharton - Class of 2013
WE 1: 2y bb ib
WE 2: 2y Mid market PE
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 62 [2] , given: 29

GMAT Tests User
Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2010, 09:52
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED

Business School Guide: http://gmatclub.com/forum/penn-wharton-103701.html

This thread is for the Wharton 2011 Application Year, meaning applicants that are starting School in the Fall of 2011.

Please direct all of your questions for this year into the 2012 thread

calling-wharton-fall-2012-applicants-113014.html

Current Students and Admits, please continue your discussions here:

admitted-to-wharton-class-of-2013-thread-107439.html

Please use the following form to add your stats to the spreadsheet

Form link

Edit link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArkyKRSo74XNdHJDT0RoNUFqYWhyQ0c2aVV3TDV2WHc&hl=en&authkey=CPS16ccG

Spreadsheet

MBA Program
Application DeadlineDecision Release Date
Round 1October 4, 2010December 17, 2010
Round 2January 4, 2011March 24, 2011
Round 3March 3, 2011May 12, 2011

The Admissions Committee will release interview invitations on Friday, October 29th and again on Friday, November 5th. Due to the nature and complexity associated with the admissions process there is no particular order in which invitations are released. Also on November 5th, the Committee will release all final admissions decisions to candidates that are not being invited for an interview and therefore no longer being considered for admission.

If you are invited for an interview, you will need to complete your interview by Friday, December 3rd. Interviews will be available on campus with second-year Wharton MBA Students who are full members of the Admissions Committee, off campus with alumni, and off campus in various "Hubs" around the world by Admissions staff members. All interview options are equally considered within the admissions process.

Essays
  • Required Question (same for first-time and reapplicants):
    • What are your professional objectives? (300 words)

• Respond to 3 of the following 4 questions:
    • Student and alumni engagement has at times led to the creation of innovative classes. For example, through extraordinary efforts, a small group of current students partnered with faculty to create a timely course entitled, “Disaster Response: Haiti and Beyond,” empowering students to leverage the talented Wharton community to improve the lives of the Haiti earthquake victims. Similarly, Wharton students and alumni helped to create the “Innovation and the Indian Healthcare Industry” which took students to India where they studied the full range of healthcare issues in India. If you were able to create a Wharton course on any topic, what would it be? (700 words)
    • Reflect on a time when you turned down an opportunity. What was the thought process behind your decision? Would you make the same decision today? (600 words)
    • Describe a failure that you have experienced. What role did you play, and what did you learn about yourself? How did this experience help to create your definition of failure? (600 words)
    • Discuss a time when you navigated a challenging experience in either a personal or professional relationship. (600 words)

Stats, rankings and other relevant links
FT: http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/university-of-pennsylvania-wharton

BW: http://www.businessweek.com/bschools/rankings/full_time_mba_profiles/wharton.html

Career report: http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/mba/your-career/career-trends.cfm

Great resource to get questions answered by current students: http://engage.wharton.upenn.edu/MBA/forums/

Quick facts: http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/mba/admissions/quick-facts-and-dates.cfm

Wharton vs. Booth: http://gmatclub.com/forum/chicago-vs-wharton-74034.html

Previous Threads
Class of 2010 Thread - calling-all-wharton-fall-2010-candidates-78775.html

Class of 2009 Thread - calling-all-wharton-fall-09-applicants-66548.html

Class of 2008 Thread - calling-all-wharton-2008-applicants-50294.html
Attachments

wharton.jpg
wharton.jpg [ 158.93 KiB | Viewed 65468 times ]

Last edited by bb on 17 Aug 2011, 08:56, edited 49 times in total.
Locked Thread
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
12 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 17 [12] , given: 3

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2010, 10:21
This post received
KUDOS
Okay , I just got off the phone with the admissions office. Invites will be sent at or after 4 pm EST , no invites have yet been sent out.
Not getting an invite today does not diminish your chances , because the admissions officers might not have read your application yet . If there is no invite by Nov 5th , that means that you are in trouble.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by anytimeuneed on 29 Oct 2010, 10:22, edited 1 time in total.
12 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 16 [12] , given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Dec 2010, 09:48
This post received
KUDOS
Good luck guys! I was in your shoes last year and now that I'm part of the Student Host Committee at Wharton, I wanted to let you know that the school's trying to make admissions calls to students this year. (vs. last year, we only got a status update email to check the application website..extremely nervewracking).

FYI, since some of the students are making calls (starting tomorrow a.m. for domestic and some int'l tonight), you may receive a call with an area code other than 215, so make sure to pick up all calls. Also, we were told to finish our calls by 3pm tomorrow, since they plan to update the official notification ~4pm. I hope this provides some transparency.

I love this place so hope to see many of you here next fall!

Last edited by nlt22 on 16 Dec 2010, 10:09, edited 3 times in total.
6 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 15 [6] , given: 20

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2010, 06:08
This post received
KUDOS
just spoke with the admissions office and invitations will be released only on Oct. 29th and Nov. 5th not during the rest of the week.

Just an FYI for everyone.
6 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Schools: LBS (Admit), Insead (Admit), Wharton (Admit+$), Kellogg (Waitlist), HBS (Ding)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 21 [6] , given: 3

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Nov 2010, 05:27
This post received
KUDOS
Done with my interview and as promised I am going to break the trend and share my experience
The process was exactly same as Sandy said it would be.
Type of Interview? hub interview with adcom.
Type of questions? Only 3 behavioral questions - teamwork, disagreement, leadership and then detailed questions based on my answers.
Stressful or serious? Not at all, my interviewer was very polite and friendly
Kept writing all the time? Yes and told me in the beginning itself and he would do so
Could I have done better? Yes. I was prepared with some broad stories but had to answer the detailed questions on the spot and could have done better on that front.

I hope this was helpful and all the best to those yet to interview.
6 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2013
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
WE: Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Followers: 32

Kudos [?]: 255 [6] , given: 151

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 19 Nov 2010, 03:03
This post received
KUDOS
I just came home from my Wharton HUB interview. Here my debrief:

Of course there weren't any questions about why MBA, why now, career goals, or why Wharton.

The interviewer was a Consultant from Wharton (she wasn't a Wharton MBA graduate). She cordially explained that she would ask only three behavioral questions and that she would be taking a lot of notes. She also said that the interview would only last between 20 and 30 minutes.

And that's all, let's start. "Are you prepared?" one, two, three... go!
"Describe a time when you had to work with a team and had to accept the opinion of others"
I started explaining the context of my story, and a lot of things totally unrelated with the question. Suddenly, my brain went blind and I realized I had totally forgotten what she had exactly asked. I knew it was something about team work but with all my brain working on my story I forgot the question. I was just about to say "sorry, what was the question?" but well I decided to continue speaking (and probably avoided a 0 points in the question). Thankfully, after a few seconds (and a lot of concentration) I remembered the question and I could finish my story answering it....

No time for more. While I was drinking some water, she was already asking me the second question. Some thing like:
"Tell me a time when you had to work in a team without a leader"
Again, I also spoke about a strong story but a lot about other things not totally related to the question.... I hope the girl's report is not only strictly based on the answer to the question but also reports some other things.

Finally, last question, the end was near.
"Tell me a time when you had to listen others' views."
She also said.. "I think this can be also answered with your first response... but please try to find a different story if you can¨
Another story? what? Come one I don't have 100 stories to tell you.... I was totally off the guard. I had to think at least 10-15 seconds to choose one and I'm not sure I chose the correct story. And well, I did it extremely well or extremely bad. Why? because I had prepared this story in case of asking about a "failure" and I used it to answer this question. Anyway kind of weird to receive almost the same question in 1 and 3....

I don't know what the interviewer will think about this, maybe she was surprised that I was honest about speaking about a failure, or maybe she will think I don't pay attention to people in my team, that I'm a bad guy as I don't listen others or whatever.

The "exam" was finished and I asked some questions about Wharton. But she wasn't a Wharton graduate so I probably knew a lot more than her about the school.

I also asked her why only these three questions this year. She said that Wharton wanted to be fair with candidates, as they have realized that the luck factor plays a big factor when interviews are done with an Alumni. An Alumni may like you or not, may like your background or not, and may be biased. She said that asking the same type of questions to all candidates is more fair. I guess I may agree with this approach somehow, though I also consider that it is an important skill to know how to win a interviewer.

She wished me luck and the interview was finished.

Hope this helps.

Club-MBA - Comunidad MBA en español | Mi Blog "Mi MBA en Chicago Booth"

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

5 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Duke

Kudos [?]: 49 [5] , given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Nov 2010, 14:01
This post received
KUDOS
Quote:
Guest_07a7:
I also applied in Round 1 and I was wondering what percentage of students who will be interviewed were notified last Friday and what percentage will be notified this coming Friday
cosp:
Please feel free to begin asking your questions now. We hopefully will have a few more students later
Michael Abbene left this room.
Michael Abbene joined the room.
Michael Abbene:
I have the same question as Guest 07a7
gakovic to AssocDirAdmissions:
Hi Meghan, can you tell me more about the Social Impact visit day. Is it a good opportunity to learn more about Wharton?
AssocDirAdmissions:
I'm not sure the exact percentage, but it was under 50% definately, as the majority of files weregiven a final read in the last few days

From the currently ongoing admissions chat. I call that good news.

5 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: International Business, Other
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.2

Kudos [?]: 31 [5] , given: 55

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 18 Feb 2011, 10:35
This post received
KUDOS
My fingers are crossed for everyone waiting to hear today.

I just finished my on campus interview this morning. It went well, and the questions were exactly as expected:

1. Visiting campus and impressions.
2. A time when you were working on a team with conflicts between team members.
3. A time when you were on a team without a clearly defined leader.
4. A time when you had to sell your opinions to people who disagreed with you.
5. 6-7 minutes to ask her questions.

No questions about my resume/background/why MBA/why Wharton.

My take on the behavioral interview format: it requires a high level of skill on the part of the person doing the interview. I felt lucky because the second year student who interviewed me was very personable. She put me at ease and did a good job keeping me on target time-wise. When I hadn't given her the exact information she wanted (what tactics did you use to achieve X?), she asked the question directly. I think I might have come away from the interview with a dramatically different impression if I had been assigned a less skilled interviewer who provided me with less structure (or didn't explain why he/she was writing the whole time instead of making eye contact).

This is probably a given for everyone, but bring a copy of your resume. I don't specifically remember seeing this anywhere, but fortunately I had brought a few copies just in case. I had the luxury of taking 2 days off of work, so I was able to tour the campus the day before and speak with current students. The extra day helped me get a better sense of the school and I was more relaxed for my interview as a result.

Anyway, since they only admit 40%-ish of interviewed applicants, I still have a very long way to go. But I'm glad this step is out of the way. If anyone has any specific logistical questions about getting to the interview location, etc. Feel free to PM me.

Good luck all!
4 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 39

Kudos [?]: 158 [4] , given: 36

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2010, 14:50
This post received
KUDOS
4 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 50 [4] , given: 4

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 27 Jan 2011, 11:27
This post received
KUDOS
kitbama wrote:
staind wrote:
kitbama wrote:
They begin invites on Feb 4th, and continue in waves until Feb 18th

Are you sure about this? In R1 they released invites only on two days, not in waves.

That's what they said would happen in an email I received after I submitted my application. Not sure how it will actually pan out...

I just got off the phone with a rep from wharton adcom. She said that half the interview invites will go out on the 4th, and the other half on the 18th. The list is generated randomly, so getting it on the 4th does not mean your app is stronger.
4 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Schools: R2: Stern, Yale SOM, Wharton, Columbia, Tuck
WE 1: 3+ Engineer

Kudos [?]: 8 [4] , given: 6

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2011, 10:58
This post received
KUDOS
kookie wrote:
I know Arb said he has unequivocally confirmed with Adocms on the 50/50 invites. In any case, we started a discussion on W's official S2S blog and a current student will confirm this with adcom's today (in writing ).

Like many, I did not receive an invite. Good luck to all.

It looks like the response is up:

Hello All,

To clarify the issue, we released one batch of invitations on Feb 4th and the other is scheduled to be released on Feb 18th. This is not related to internatonal vs. domestic files. We will keep you posted if anything changes.

Regards

Wharton AdCom

http://engage.wharton.upenn.edu/MBA/forums/p/2627/7591.aspx#7591

"I don't make monkeys, I just train 'em!" - P.W. Herman

4 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: International Business, Other
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.2

Kudos [?]: 31 [4] , given: 55

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2011, 16:13
This post received
KUDOS
This should come as good news for everyone prepping for interviews. I spoke with a second year student (admissions fellow) today, he confirmed that the questions for the R2 interviews are the same as the R1 questions. Whew!

Good luck to everyone waiting for interview decisions tomorrow.
4 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Wharton - Class of 2013
WE 1: 2y bb ib
WE 2: 2y Mid market PE

Kudos [?]: 62 [4] , given: 29

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 21 Feb 2011, 07:51
This post received
KUDOS
longhorn07 wrote:
I’m also a bit turned off by the growing use of consultants in the admissions process. I’ve always thought that if you weren’t good enough to get into a top 10 school without someone holding your hand each step of the way, well, you probably don’t belong to begin with. I know not all of you will agree with my stance, especially those with a “get in at any cost” mentality, but I take a good amount of pride knowing I didn’t need any third party help to be competitive at the best schools in the world. To some, this satisfaction is worthless, but hey, to each his own…

However, I don’t think that the use of consultants is any more unethical than say, signing up for a professional GMAT course. Both services are geared towards those who can afford to spend the money, and in essence you are paying to get coached professionally. Much like Yale does for its law school application, I do wish all the major business schools would require each applicant to disclose how much third party help s/he received during the process. I think this added level of transparency would certainly help clarify the “holistic” picture of each application.

Ok, time for me to chime in here....

First of all, saying that using a GMAT course is at all unethical is completely silly. The GMAT is a unique test where practicing questions and learning new techniques to answer them is almost more important than studying the material covered. Also, many companies (including most investment banks and private equity firms) will pay for their employees to take a GMAT class....hard to say no to free help on an important test.

Second, it's not like the use of admissions consultants is something you were unaware of. You were obviously fully aware of the industry's existence and chose not to pay for its services. Do you also believe that using equity research to help evaluate investments is unethical? Do you take pride in doing anything else on your own when help is available?

Third, how is using this forum to help you with your application or interviews different from an ethical standpoint. Just because you're not paying for our services doesn't mean you're not using other people to help you by reading and posting on this forum.

Please try to be a little less judgmental in your post....would be much appreciated...
3 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 158 [3] , given: 36

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Oct 2010, 15:05
This post received
KUDOS
adalfu wrote:
I can't focus either. I'm so anxious to know whether I will land an interview invite.

(It's almost more nerve-wracking than waiting for my CFA exam results or GMAT scores).

I have spent 9 months of my life in this state so far (especially after Wharton waitlisted me 3 times before they closed off the class this summer, and I am about to spend 3 more. This process will redefine your levels of patience in many ways and I think I matured to some extend over that period of time. My tips for the wait - focus on your work, your R2 applications, and anything else that will take your mind off if waiting. Pretend you are never getting an answer and just ignore your pending applications until a pleasant surprise pops up in your mailbox. One thing you can do if you are not working on R2 - practice your interviewing skills, find a camera, pick the top questions asked and record yourself.

We have set up a GMATClub interview groups system where 2 to 5 club members can practice interviewing each other via Skype: gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929 . Invite several buddies and practice together (the group takes turns to ask questions while one person answers for 15- 30 minutes. The interviewers jot notes and provide feedback in the end). You get to see both sides of the interviewing process, catch your flaws, and learn from others.

Either way, just relax - you'll never get this time of your life back, so use it productively (and steer clear of the Business Week forums - they could make you a nervous wreck ).

Tips: best-app-tips-77803-80.html#p610423
GMAT experience: gmat-710-q47-v41-what-worked-and-what-didn-t-81055.html#p608295
Telling your story: storytelling-82064.html#p615567
Other MBA women: calling-all-female-mba-applicants-84636.html
GMATClub interview practice groups: gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929

3 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 32 [3] , given: 3

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2010, 05:55
This post received
KUDOS
Just called Admissions...

As we expected, interview invites will be sent out "later on this afternoon, probably at 3 or 4 o'clock" according to the woman I spoke to.

3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Schools: HBS, Wharton, Kellogg, Haas, Columbia

Kudos [?]: 10 [3] , given: 0

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2010, 09:45
This post received
KUDOS
Just called admissions...invites to be released after 3pm est...everyone will get an email today..invite/ding/waitlist

Posted from my mobile device Image
3 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 14 [3] , given: 1

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Nov 2010, 11:44
This post received
KUDOS
This is what Sandy has to say (copied from BW forum):

WHARTON INTERVIEW NOTICE

Wharton has really changed its interview process this year, and has a whole training module for its alums to give behavioral interviews, which requires them to write down a good deal of what you say, and ask fewer questions, esp. questions focused around team building, leadership, and the most impt question, HOW COME YOU WANT TO GO TO WHARTON AFTER BEING SUBJECTED TO SUCH A MORONIC AND JACK-ASS READY INTERVIEW AS THIS.

ALUMS ARE OUTRAGED AT HOW STUPID THIS IS, AND ONLY THE UNDER-EMPLOYED ARE SIGNING UP.

A typical interview will often be 3 questions, along lines of

Tell me when you built a team in a formal setting (or informal setting)

A time you disagreed with someone on your team

Tell me when you helped resolve a dispute,

A time you were in a team and someone was a free rider

A time when you convinced someone to agree with you

then you really get drilled on that, e.g. getting scored for how many types of disagreement you mention, how many outcomes you are able to list, how many compromises, how many times you rolled you eyes.

They then leave 10 minutes for questions and hand out directions to Columbia, MIT, and other Wharton competitor schools to kids who just say, "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE" this is the dumbest thing I ever did. And alum says, yeah me, too, but it gets better. Dont let the new JACKASS adcom programs chill you, school itself is ok.
3 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 158 [3] , given: 36

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Nov 2010, 09:16
This post received
KUDOS
mbaaspirant11 wrote:
Done with my interview and as promised I am going to break the trend and share my experience
The process was exactly same as Sandy said it would be.
Type of Interview? hub interview with adcom.
Type of questions? Only 3 behavioral questions - teamwork, disagreement, leadership and then detailed questions based on my answers.
Stressful or serious? Not at all, my interviewer was very polite and friendly
Kept writing all the time? Yes and told me in the beginning itself and he would do so
Could I have done better? Yes. I was prepared with some broad stories but had to answer the detailed questions on the spot and could have done better on that front.

I hope this was helpful and all the best to those yet to interview.

I had my interview on campus yesterday and also met FN and DuckPond (those guys rock). I completely second mbaaspirant11 with her description - my experience was precisely the same. The only thing I would add - we had a brief intro at the beginning of the interview, and naturally a questions session in the end. The interviewer didn't seem to write any information we shared at those points. He mentioned that all he needed to report on were my answers to his 3 questions. The fact that we are invited to interview means that the adcom already likes our background, and reasons we want to be at Wharton. It seems that the interview is intended only to fill in blanks that cannot come across through the rest of the application. Relax and be yourself. If you over-prepare you will seem rehearsed and miss the point of this interview.

Tips: best-app-tips-77803-80.html#p610423
GMAT experience: gmat-710-q47-v41-what-worked-and-what-didn-t-81055.html#p608295
Telling your story: storytelling-82064.html#p615567
Other MBA women: calling-all-female-mba-applicants-84636.html
GMATClub interview practice groups: gmatclub-interview-groups-85902.html#p643929

3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [3] , given: 2

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Nov 2010, 00:38
This post received
KUDOS
Just got done with my hub interview in Shanghai, thought I'd update y'all while I wait for my flight.
Same basic experience as others have previously mentioned 3 behavioral type questions. one about taking a lead, one about considering others' views on a project, and another about convincing someone. the whole thing lasted about 20min. not sure what to think about that.
My interviewer was a consultant that didn't go to Wharton, so she couldn't answer some of my school specific questions.
other thoughts: she was nice, but professional, didn't waste any time on small talk, just told me that she'd ask me 3 q's and would talk notes, and leave time for me to ask questions at the end. she didn't have my resume either.

I forgot to get her business card, should I even bother tracking down her email and sending a thank you note? I'm thinking of not doing it since there was nothing memorable about the conversation...
3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 4 [3] , given: 1

Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants [#permalink] New post 18 Nov 2010, 20:21
This post received
KUDOS
Hi all,

I had my interview today at a hub. She only asked one follow-up question (probably because I did not explain it well at all). This section probably lasted 20 mins.

FYI, the "other questions you have for me" part does not matter at all. I actually think I connected with her, but as she mentioned, there is nowhere for her to comment on anything external to those questions.

Last edited by sunnyc on 22 Nov 2010, 06:01, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Calling all Wharton 2011 Applicants   [#permalink] 18 Nov 2010, 20:21