Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Sep 2014, 20:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling Chicago (Booth) Applicants for 2009

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
SVP
SVP
Schools: Chicago (dinged), Tuck (November), Columbia (RD)
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 177 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Calling Chicago (Booth) Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2008, 05:53
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Booth Class of 2011
sonibubu
olive
MeddlingKid
terp26
UTdub
wedbud
jcl246
krispy
pguard
walker
xenok
pu2003
yaazol
Sept09

ALL APPLICANTS:
Submitted: 84
Booth Class of 2011: 14
Accepted: 30 (3 off WL) (35.7%)
Accepted off the WL: 3
Waitlisted: 13
Dinged: 26

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THE R1 APPLICANTS:
Submitted: 50
Accepted: 22 (3 off the WL) (44%)
Accepted off the WL: 3
Waitlisted: 4
Dinged: 17
Interview Invites: 24

---------------------------------------------------------------------

sonibubu - Accepted and Matriculating
olive - Accepted and Matriculating
MeddlingKid - Accepted and Matriculating
terp26 - Accepted and Matriculating
UTdub - Accepted and Matriculating
wedbud - Accepted and Matriculating
jcl246 - Accepted and Matriculating
krispy - Accepted and Matriculating
Sept09 - Accepted and Matriculating
Meowzilla (k88)- Accepted
cougarblue - Accepted
mindruna - Accepted
Milspec - Accepted
KDI - Accepted
isa - Accepted (withdrawn for Kellogg)
nink - Accepted (withdrawn for Yale)
garbus222 - Accepted(withdrawn for HBS)
falibay - Accepted (withdrawn for Wharton)
chifootball - Accepted(withdrawn for Kellogg)
OhThatMBA - Waitlisted(withdrawn for Kellogg)
Gil - Waitlisted Accepted R2
fooFighter - Waitlisted Accepted R2
Mishari - Waitlisted Accepted R2
agold - Dinged w/ interview
milindd - Dinged w/ interview
zhl226 - Dinged w/out interview
gt7er - Dinged w/ interview
jigar34 - Dinged w/ interview
fugo - Dinged w/ interview
monkbent - Dinged w/ interview
NJMike4MBA - Dinged w/ interview
levfin2003 - Dinged w/ interview
u0388768 - Dinged w/ interview
coadman - Dinged w/ interview
mbagal2011 - Dinged w/ interview
ndiaconu - Dinged w/out interview
zeuskris - Dinged w/out interview
Tarmac - Dinged w/out interview
yellowjacket - Dinged w/out interview
jb32 - Dinged w/out interview
icon - Dinged w/out interview
primba - Submitted 10/14
captain - Submitted 10/09, Interview 11/10
MattG2185 - Submitted 10/07, Interview 11/04
thehermit - Submitted 10/15, Interview 11/07
amatory - Submitted 10/15, Interview 11/07
PhoenixBanker - Submitted 10/14, Interview 11/03
sigity - Submitted 10/15, Interview 11/11
VISHGOEL - Submitted 10/15, Interview 11/10
emirtumen - Submitted 10/15, Interview 11/06

-----------------------------------
THE R2 APPLICANTS:
Submitted: 31
Accepted: 8 (23.5%)
Waitlisted: 9
Dinged: 9
Interview Invites: 23

pguard - Accepted and Matriculating
walker - Accepted and Matriculating
xenok - Accepted and Matriculating
pu2003 - Accepted w/$$$ and Matriculating
yaazol - Accepted and Matriculating
Paradosso - Accepted (withdrawn for Wharton)
sset009 - Accepted
mbafwi - Accepted
Wolfie2011 - Waitlisted
Fwl200 - Waitlisted
gandolfthegrey - Waitlisted
poochandi -Waitlisted
manbehindthecurtain - Waitlisted
asd1225 - Waitlisted
TheGuy - Waitlisted (withdrawn for Wharton)
maverick2011 - Waitlisted (withdrawn for Kellogg)
shayne -Waitlisted (withdrawn for Kellogg)
GoBruins - Dinged w/o interview
barfer - Dinged w/o interview
balboa - Dinged w/o interview
BearStearner - Dinged w/ interview
coolrun - Dinged w/ interview
praz - Dinged w/ interview
gps80 - Dinged w/ interview
wonderhaven - Dinged w/ interview
mkmba09 Dinged w/ interview
js594 - Interview Invite 1/23
traffix
hospi - Interview Invite 2/2
pursuittowardsmba - Interview Invite 1/26
arshia22 - Interview Invite 2/5
decemberblues
bscracker
sonicjiafei - Interview Invite 2/9

For reference, this was last year's thread:

103-t48955

And the year prior

103-t40002

EDIT:rhyme: Added interview invites for mkmba09 and hospi
EDIT:mbagal2011: Added interview invites for falibay, amatory and thehermit
EDIT:jb32: Moved people with less than 25 posts and recalculated percentage
EDIT:sonibubu: Updated a few ding statuses
EDIT:AC: Added R2 applicant rollcall
EDIT:olive: Updated R2 list/Interview invites

EDITED: kwam:
Faculty: http://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/directory.aspx
Courses offered: http://gsbportal.chicagobooth.edu/porta ... rue&mode=2
Curriculum requirement: http://programs.chicagogsb.edu/curriculum/degree.aspx

Last edited by agold on 21 Jan 2009, 15:14, edited 6 times in total.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
4 KUDOS received
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 660 Q V
GPA: 3.64
WE: Accounting (Accounting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 63 [4] , given: 76435

Re: Calling Chicago (Booth) Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 16 Jan 2009, 12:06
This post received
KUDOS
89nk wrote:
agold wrote:
Sorry, had to do it.

bmw?

Whatever it is, it's probably prestigious.
:)
3 KUDOS received
VP
VP
Schools: Chicago Booth Class of 2010
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 156 [3] , given: 3

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2008, 13:41
This post received
KUDOS
Something is going on here at the Harper Center, they are preparing a last minute "party", called all students to be at the winter Garden at 5PM and then I got into Portal and saw this:
http://webcast.streamlogics.com/audienc ... d=77499025

I have no clue what this is going to be, and it seems that nobody around me does.

Rhyme´s guide to interviewing
http://www.gmatclub.com/forum/t55030

Kwam's Profile
111-t57360

2 KUDOS received
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Followers: 252

Kudos [?]: 1533 [2] , given: 7

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 18 Sep 2008, 10:29
This post received
KUDOS
Those of you attending the Sept 26 Live event -

Its going to be a tough call whether to try to sneak to a real class or attend the mock. The issue with real classes is twofold - first, if you go in the morning, you miss some fun stuff, if you go in the afternoon you miss important stuff - and second, being that it would be the first class of any class, there is a real chance that a good portion of it would be focused on logistics (when the midterm is, readings, grading, policy, etc) rather than lecture itself. Sometimes some professors do this in the first half of a class, some do it in the second half.

In any case, if you do decide to attend a real class, here's what I suggest:

1. Get there early. Wait for the professor.

2. Ask him or her kindly if you can attend half the class (99.99% will say yes) - but make sure you ask. Some professors will call out those without nametags - i.e. you - if they don't know you are a prospective. Its not a big deal, but its embarrassing if it happens. If you know anyone in the class, have them ask with you. Never hurts if a student is bringing you along.

3. Ask the professor if they will be doing logistics in the first or the second half of class. See if you can attend just half the day by quietly slipping in (or out) at the right time.

4. Don't raise your hand and participate... I know its hard not to, but don't... its just so obvious when someone does.

5. Take some notes. It'll help for writing essays. What was the subject? What was the case? What did you enjoy? Name of professor, name of class. Small details, but helpful if you can't recall them a month later. (particularly if you are R2).

6. Sit in the back row if there is space, near an exit so you can slip out quietly.

7. If the opportunity comes up at the break or at the end, thank the professor at the end. It wont help your chances but its just polite.

8. Don't bring a bag of chips, ruffle the bag and loudly munch during the lecture. Apples are bad too. Yes, we can all hear you biting into it. If you do bring something to eat, just finish it quickly. Better yet, eat before. Seriously. I don't know why, but there's always someone that does this. Turn off cell phones. Again not the end of the world if it rings, but you will feel like a total ass if it does.

Now onto the classes...

Here's whats on for that day.

The morning:
30116-01 Autumn 2008 Accounting and Financial Analysis I Skinner, Douglas F 08:30-11:30: The Jon S. Corzine Foundation Classroom-HCC01

33001-03 Autumn 2008 Microeconomics Carlton, Dennis F 08:30-11:30: Lehman Brothers Classroom-HCC02

34102-01 Autumn 2008 New Venture Strategy Schrager, James F 08:30-11:30: The Eugene F. Fama Classroom-HCC03

41000-01 Autumn 2008 Business Statistics Bester, C. F 08:30-11:30: Lecture Hall C09

I would recommend Stats with Bester, he's fabulous, young, energetic and knows how to bring a boring subject to life. I know nothing about Carlton. Skinner is supposed to be good. Schrager is arguably one of the most popular professors in the school and his class is supposed to be absolutely phenomenal. With the exception of Private Equity Finance, it's probably the 2nd most expensive course at the GSB. Expect both Bester and Schrager to be full, and your ability to sit in will largely depend on your ability to get there early.

Afternoon Classes:

30000-03 Autumn 2008 Financial Accounting Christensen, Hans F 13:30-16:30: The PIMCO Classroom-HCC07

30000-04 Autumn 2008 Financial Accounting Nikolaev, Valeri F 13:30-16:30: The Sidney Davidson Classroom-HCC04

30116-02 Autumn 2008 Accounting and Financial Analysis I Soffer, Leonard F 13:30-16:30: Lecture Hall C05

33001-02 Autumn 2008 Microeconomics Cortes, Patricia F 13:30-16:30: The Credit Suisse First Boston Classroom-HCC08

34103-01 Autumn 2008 Building the New Venture Deutsch, Waverly F 13:30-16:30: The Eugene F. Fama Classroom-HCC03

35130-01 Autumn 2008 Fixed Income Asset Pricing Veronesi, Pietro F 13:30-16:30: Lecture Hall C06

41100-01 Autumn 2008 Applied Regression Analysis Taddy, Matt F 13:30-16:30: The Jon S. Corzine Foundation Classroom-HCC01

42001-01 Autumn 2008 Competitive Strategy Knez, Marc F 13:30-16:30: Lehman Brothers Classroom-HCC02

I would recommend Knez and Deutcsh as first choices - both quite popular and the subjects are interesting - Veronesi and Soffer as second (or first if that subject matter is more your thing). I know nothing about Taddy or Nikoleav.

The other option of course is to just do what they have planned for you and you will have a perfectly fine time with that as well, but I wanted to post this in case some of you feel compelled to go to something real.

Either way, I'll be around at 4.30.

Final note, there is one particular advantage to coming on that Friday that I hadn't thought of.

That day is particular in that all the clubs will be having their first year sign ups, so it'll be a bit of a madhouse, but its an added bonus for you guys because you can get some more insight into whatever you are interested in and you can easily learn about clubs you might otherwise not know about. DONT BE SHY. Go talk to people.

Here is a map of what will be where. Click for bigger.

Also, it wont be advertised, but on Saturday all the student groups will having events for the first years. Prospective students technically aren't invited, but no one would have a clue if you showed up....just don't tell people about it on Friday. Its just presentations, and often there is a ton of space in each room anyway. If you want to learn more about anything, Saturday is a good opportunity to do so. If your are nervous about crashing it, I don't mind having a few people come as "my guests", just PM me.
2 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Texas
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [2] , given: 0

Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2008, 14:36
This post received
KUDOS
They could have just emailed me rather than do all this to announce my interview invitation. Having a press conference and calling it "historic" seems a bit extreme, but I'll be happy to accept the invite. :lol:
2 KUDOS received
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Followers: 252

Kudos [?]: 1533 [2] , given: 7

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Calling UChicago Booth School Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2008, 12:32
This post received
KUDOS
The school does not put different weights on on-campus vs off. Honestly, visit if you want to, dont if you don't. They understand not everyone has the $ and time to do it and they genuinely don't assign different weights.

That said, here's the difference: An on campus interview is short, 30 minutes or so of question peppering. It's sorta like ripping off a band-aid. Short and sweet. On the one hand, thats nice, especially if you might be the kind of person to say something stupid if given too much air time, or if you get an interviewer you don't like. On the other hand, its an awfully short time to make a real impression and to connect with someone.

On the flipside, an alumnus interview might last an hour or more. If you make a connection, thats great - you got tons of time to milk it. On the other hand, if it doesn't go well - if you get someone who grills you - or if you are worried you might just say something stupid, the longer your interview the worse / more painful it is.

Which is better really depends on you and your interview preference / style / poise / etc.

Final thought - that also kind of cuts both ways: There's a (small) chance your interviewer on campus would be staff, not student, and certainly if you make a good impression that can't do anything other than help (during deliberations, certainly having your interviewer there to say "no no, he really was good" helps). By the same token, if you make a bad impression, they might be there to say "no no, he wasn't that good.". On the other hand if you do an off campus - the alum isn't there to defend you - nor is he/she there to push you further down a hole.

Again, which is better largely depends on luck and whether or not you think are a good interview.

Finally, there is one other general argument to visiting over not: If waitlisted, it's easier to write a love letter about how much you like the GSB if you've actually visited.

On balance, there are clear pro's and con's to each and the decision should be yours. Either way, rest assured that simply being off campus doesn't automatically put you at a disadvantage.
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [2] , given: 0

Re: Calling Chicago (Booth) Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2009, 09:13
This post received
KUDOS
I just got an interview invite! Chicago Booth is my dream school. I'm so excited!

Best of luck to all those still waiting!
2 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Kellogg, Duke, Ross, Chicago Booth

Kudos [?]: 7 [2] , given: 0

Re: Calling Chicago (Booth) Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 28 Feb 2009, 07:06
This post received
KUDOS
I'm an R2 applicant to Booth as well. I submitted my application on the last day 01/07, got an interview invite on 01/22 and interviewed on-campus on 02/09. Could someone please add me to the first page? - thanks

Since I'm a local I don't have much to add about the getting into Chicago and the city, hotel experiences that other posters have mentioned in their debriefs. I live on the far northside of the city so it indeed is a pain for me to get to Hyde Park every time. If I do end up getting into Booth, I'll definitely move somewhere in the loop (Streeterville) or South loop area in downtown.

Anyway, so my interview was at 9:45 am but I made it to the admissions office around 9:15 ish. There weren't too many other candidates in the waiting area at that time but it filled up quickly. There was a first year student there to greet everyone. He introduced himself and offered to answer any questions about the school or the city. He then asked me where I was from and after I mentioned the fact that I was a local, he smiled and said: "Well!! you'll probably don't have very many questions for me about the city but I have a few for you". He was from Atlanta and inadvertently we started talking about the weather and the city life etc. The area by now had begun to fill up and interestingly everyone interviewing was from NYC with mostly finance backgrounds. I was the only local and the only non-finance person in the group of about 15 odd interviewees which I found to be rather interesting. Another first year greeter showed up whom I remembered from one of the many Live events (three in total) I had attended. She and I had a nice conversation before I got called in for an interview. Unfortunately, all the good parts about this visit pretty much ended here as the interview experience was a bit weird and different than other schools I interviewed at.

Firstly, the interviewer (2nd year MBA) was very business like which was fine by me. He mentioned at the beginning of the interview that he had quite a few interviews that day and didn't want to run late but what annoyed me the most was that he glanced at his watch and the wall clock in the room every 10 secs which made me feel very uncomfortable and I felt like rushing through all my answers and obviously forgot half the stuff I wanted to talk about. Also the entire interview felt like a monologue and we barely had any eye contact as he put his head down and scribbled notes while I spoke. The questions he asked were pretty standard though:

- Tell me about your career to date and the choices you have made?
- Sounds like you have done well in the Hi-Tech sector, why do you think you need an MBA?
- Looks like you have been to the Chicago Booth campus a few times but you must have also looked and researched other schools. What is it about Chicago Booth that made you apply here?
- What would you do outside of the classroom at Booth?
- It seems like you have quite some experience in managing teams. Could you a give an example of a time where you had to manage a difficult team?
- Any questions for me?

I asked him one question and since he was visibly in a hurry to get me out of there anyway and the fact that I never felt welcomed during the entire 22 minutes, I had no motivation to stay and ask him any further questions. We shook hands and he gave me his card. I instantly emailed him a thank you note while sitting in the winter garden and as expected never heard back from him. The thing that really stood out for me was that during the interview when I mentioned the people at Chicago and how everyone was so nice...he interrupted me and said: "Well! Not everyone but most people I suppose....". :roll: One of the rare occasions during the monologue that he added something and it was this.... SERIOUSLY!! I have never seen anyone diss his own school especially as an interviewer.

Anyway, I had lunch with a few first year friends and headed back to work where everyone asked me how my dentist appointment went -:).

I am still very enthusiastic about Chicago Booth but I wish I had a better interview experience.
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
Schools: Kellogg Class of 2011
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 145 [1] , given: 9

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 18 Sep 2008, 10:45
This post received
KUDOS
Hey Rhyme, thanks for your help. So do you still call it the Lehman Brothers Classroom or does it get a new name this semester? :wink:
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [1] , given: 0

Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 07 Oct 2008, 12:41
This post received
KUDOS
I have couple of questions regarding the slide presentation: if I include photos I downloaded from the internet, do I need to worry about copyright issues? Should I put in a reference?

Also, whats up with the 2nd essay topic? I have completed and submitted Wharton and Harvard application, so I thought I was doing well, but after seeing the 2nd essay question on the Chicago GSB I feel stumped.....almost feel like not writing it....but of course I will. I guess I am just bitching because I need a pick me up....hopefully there are other strengths in my application to make up for the 2nd essay question.....I mean how many environmental engineers/environmental project managers are applying anyway?!
1 KUDOS received
SVP
SVP

Kudos [?]: 177 [1] , given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2008, 09:35
This post received
KUDOS
hsampath wrote:
I went to an admissions event this week. Overall, nothing new. Talked to Joanna (associate director, admissions) about essay 2 and she said what most of us know - that fit with Chicago is really important and they are looking for applicants who can actually turn this essay to their advantage and articulate how Chicago GSB is the right school for them. I went to a small town event with about 15 prospective students, so got a chance to have longer conversations than other events with 200+ people.

Thank you for the feedback! Kudos

Check out the new Career Forum
http://gmatclub.com/forum/133

1 KUDOS received
SVP
SVP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2008, 09:31
This post received
KUDOS
Gil - Congrats!

Updated on the front page.

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2008, 11:29
This post received
KUDOS
Hello, can you add me to the list?
another R1 applicant, submitted - 10/14, went complete - 10/27 (delayed recommendation), still waiting!
1 KUDOS received
SVP
SVP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2008, 15:35
This post received
KUDOS
Update for everyone

THE R1 TEAM - THE MAROON TEAM
Submitted: 28
Interview Invites: 12, 42.9%
milindd - Submitted 09/26
MeddlingKid - Submitted 10/1, Interview 10/29
UTdub - Submitted 10/2, Interview 10/29
jigar34 - Submitted 10/5, Interview 10/29
sonibubu - Submitted 10/05, Interview 10/29
MattG2185 - Submitted 10/07, Interview 11/04
jb32 - Submitted 10/10
garbus222 - Submitted 10/11, Interview 10/29
jlola21 - Submitted 10/12
wedbud - Submitted 10/14, Interview 11/03
hsampath - Submitted 10/14
icon - Submitted 10/14
primba - Submitted 10/14
coadman - Submitted 10/14, Interview 10/29
Meowzilla - Submitted 10/15, Interview 10/29
Gil - Submitted 10/15, Interview 11/03
gt7er - Submitted 10/15, Interview 11/03
ac8706 - Submitted 10/15, Interview 11/04
zhl226 - Submitted 10/15
terp06 - Submitted 10/15
Tarmac - Submitted 10/15
terp26 - Submitted 10/15
yellowjacket - Submitted 10/15
cougarblue - Submitted 10/15
falibay - Submitted 10/15
amatory - Submitted 10/15
sigity - Submitted 10/15
Mishari - Submitted 10/15

1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Schools: HBS Class of 2011
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 49 [1] , given: 3

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2008, 15:49
This post received
KUDOS
Wow that's very impressive.

One minor typo: coadman is listed twice
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling Chicago GSB Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2008, 15:08
This post received
KUDOS
I'm calling Booth School of Business.
1 KUDOS received
SVP
SVP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling UChicago Booth School Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2008, 15:36
This post received
KUDOS
Changed topic title :)

1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
Schools: Chicago Booth 2010
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 25 [1] , given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling UChicago Booth School Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2008, 20:37
This post received
KUDOS
i like the new website. www.chicagobooth.com
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Schools: Haas, Booth-PT

Kudos [?]: 3 [1] , given: 1

Re: Calling UChicago Booth School Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 10 Nov 2008, 08:45
This post received
KUDOS
Alright! finally it happened to me too....just saw "Congratulations" and my heart was like ....

I second mbagal2011 on help. Although I am a passive participant here, but, I have also benefited "A LOT" from their pointers/posts/tips/etc etc.

Moderator, do you mind putting my name under R1s...though it is a bit late, but not too late :P

-----------------------------------------
My best friend gave me the best advice

1 KUDOS received
Director
Director

GMAT Tests User
Re: Calling UChicago Booth School Applicants for 2009 [#permalink] New post 11 Nov 2008, 14:59
This post received
KUDOS
Yeah, I think you should remove anyone that has less than say 25 posts from the list. They aren't actually GMAT Clubbers until they are around for a few weeks. Considering 100% of the people you added in the last 7 days received interview invites, then that would certainly skew the results. No invite for me guys, not sure what to do going forward. :|
Re: Calling UChicago Booth School Applicants for 2009   [#permalink] 11 Nov 2008, 14:59