Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:50 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GPA: 4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.16
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Ramrod and AvianDentures, Thanks a lot for your inputs. But nothing could have prepared me for the interview with Jim. :)

Just had my interview with him. It lasted an hour.

Tough questions putting me in a tight spot! But he ended by telling me a story and asking me if he seems very serious to me.

All together the toughest interview I had. All the best to all others interviewing with him. He's kind if you know your act. Any loose spots.. He'll tear it apart!

Sent from my MotoG3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Received an admit today:)
I have a doubt though. The mail says that I'll receive a notification separately from the department in case I have received any scholarship but there is no word from them. Isn't the scholarship info supposed to come at the same time as the admit?
Or does it take some time.

Please shed some light if you know anything.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Send PM
SCrimson wrote:
Received an admit today:)
I have a doubt though. The mail says that I'll receive a notification separately from the department in case I have received any scholarship but there is no word from them. Isn't the scholarship info supposed to come at the same time as the admit?
Or does it take some time.

Please shed some light if you know anything.

Mine came separately.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Have you guys received an admit packet in the snail mail yet?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Send PM
AvianDentures wrote:

Yes I have! something you can expect :D

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
awesome -- thanks for posting that pic.

Nothing has shown up in my apartment complex's tiny mailbox so hopefully my leasing office is holding that as a package. I was starting to get concerned because I hadn't received mine yet.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
AvianDentures wrote:
awesome -- thanks for posting that pic.

Nothing has shown up in my apartment complex's tiny mailbox so hopefully my leasing office is holding that as a package. I was starting to get concerned because I hadn't received mine yet.

The courier service they sent it through had emailed me a tracking Id . You might want to check your spam for that mail!

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.16
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
mba87 wrote:
AvianDentures wrote:

Yes I have! something you can expect :DGMAT Club Forum mobile app

That's interesting, I received my official letter of acceptance and my fellowship offer but did not receive what that is in the picture.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I just received my letter of acceptance. But it does not mention any fellowship or scholarship. Does it mean I don't have one? Or that information will be in the snail mail?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anuj200291 wrote:
I just received my letter of acceptance. But it does not mention any fellowship or scholarship. Does it mean I don't have one? Or that information will be in the snail mail?

You'll receive a notification separately about any merit awards you've got. Should come shortly.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi guys is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for admitted/ waitlisted students?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi

I want to do my MBA in Operations Mgt. I got admits from Penn State University and Georgia Tech University. (with full scholarship in both)

Please help me decide between which of the two universities to attend for this particular specialization. I'm talking mostly in terms of the number of Job opportunities for Operations Mgt. in the Manufacturing sector or FMCG industries and also my chances of excelling there and actually landing a good job even though I have a completely software related background. (software Eng: 2.5 yrs of exp). Please note that I'm looking to switch my career completely from Software/Tech background.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot!

PS: I know this is not the thread for seeking advice on choosing between schools, but I've had no success on the 'Admitted' threads and I need to make a decision as soon as possible.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys, is there any https://gmatclub.com/chat group for admitted students?

Or guys PM me your numbers i'll create a https://gmatclub.com/chat group.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
Hi All,

I am an applicant from India. I have completed by Bachelors in Engineering from Rajasthan Technical University and medium of English for the entire course(4 years) was English. I plan to apply for Round 2 for Full time MBA program.
Am I eligible for a TOEFL waiver? Is there any application or document that I need to submit to be considered for the same.

Really appreciate a quick response as the deadline for round 2 is 15th Jan.

Thanks!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SrishtiVJ wrote:
Hi All,

I am an applicant from India. I have completed by Bachelors in Engineering from Rajasthan Technical University and medium of English for the entire course(4 years) was English. I plan to apply for Round 2 for Full time MBA program.
Am I eligible for a TOEFL waiver? Is there any application or document that I need to submit to be considered for the same.

Thanks!!

As far as I know the TOEFL is required from Indian candidates.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
mba87 wrote:
SrishtiVJ wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks!!

So that means, I cannot apply to Scheller at all this year? :| :!: :cry:
Manager
Manager
Send PM
SrishtiVJ wrote:
mba87 wrote:
SrishtiVJ wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks!!

So that means, I cannot apply to Scheller at all this year? :| :!: :cry:

You can cross check with the adcom. I went on what was written on their website application instructions and india wasn't mentioned in the list of countries that were eligible for a waiver. If you are required to give the toefl ask the adcom for an extension for your toefl score submission and give it asap.

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts